PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

only 3 hours left for the black scale x logitech contest.

good luck. entries close at midnight tonight PST.

we'll have definite dates for the black scale season 3 and the undftd drops for u asap. just hit up the website for the most up to date info.

peace.

do you guys have the stussy "futura" design ring? i saw on stussy direct and was wondering if you guys have some or are getting some in.

hey guys,

black scale s3 will be droppin this saturday at our shop.

ill have pics posted tonight for everything that will be available.

also, we will also have the winner of our logitech x black scale giveaway posted on the website as well.

doors open @ 12.

cya tomorrow.

peace.

just finished takin pics of our season 3 offering.

here's a preview, click the picture to see the rest.

droppin tomorrow at noon.

peace.

Yeah Yeah! will definitely be out there tomorrow see ya guys there, finally my first time at the shop, like i said before keep doing it big out here!

Got my stuff except blackhawk in 3M but its all good!
wink.gif
good looking outPurist Fam!

Thank to everyone that came out on Saturday, especially those of you that lined up in the morning. We still have some sizes left so if you were looking forsomething let me know and I will see if we got that for ya.

Jon, I am sold out of the Black Hawk tee in XL but I do have the Crooks Collab in Black XL.

streetsoles - we have the Crooks collab in Black, Rogue collab in Black, White, Charcoal all in XL.

daprescription - the 5 Strike pullover is $82

justin - haha yeah I told you man, that shirt is hilarious. one of my favorites from this season.

I really wanted to get out there today, but couldn't. I really want that 5 strike pullover, do you guys still have sizes left?

prescription - we still have some sizes left of the pullovers, but they are moving fast so shoot through when you can.

Rico - biggest UNDFTD goes up to a 2XL.

Also for everyone, we got a late shipment of both Undftd and Stussy items. The Undftd is some Fall 07 items including Zip-Up Hoodies, New Eras, Crewnecks, anda Tee. The Stussy is the arrival of Spring 08 which includes the Futura Destiny Collection. All of it will be out for sale tommorrow. Pics will be up on thesite shortly. For now come one thru and check out the new items and thanks for the continued support!

NICE... that's what I like to hear, dude.

This week just might be hella bad for my wallet...

People looking for an early jump on things should try and come in... no need to wait for pics all the time right? When was the last time you walked into astore and was surprised?

Cmon, second shipment of UNDFTD and new Stussy, how can you go wrong?

Originally Posted by acekilla408

undefeated stuff looks good...i have to stop through again during spring break
People should definitly roll through and checkout the stuff, there is more than whats on the site.
From what I heard the UNDFTD is going real quick so go asap. I picked up the grey and purple crewneck for myself :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom