PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Here's yet another chance at your very own LOGITECH X BLACK SCALE Ipod DOCK.

Go to puristboutique.com and submit a pic of you WEARING your Black Scale tee from any season. Pics can be as simple as a WDYWT pic or you can get creative and
take a Black Scale inspired pic.

All entries will be posted on the Purist website and a winner will be chosen at random. The contest runs from 3/3-3/13 with the winner announced March 14.

Winner will receive both the LOGITECH X BLACK SCALE DOCK as well as the LIMITED BLACK SCALE Tee that dropped with it. ONLY XL AVAILABLE for Tee shirt.

Thanks to Mega and Todd, and good luck to our customers!

The arrivals keep on coming and this time we are happy to bring you Nike's Tech Pack.

This shipment includes both the Air Max 1 Supreme & Air Safari as well as a couple tees. Heres the pics:

Air Max 1 Supreme:

nikeairmax1supremetechpack.jpg

Air Safari:

nikeairsafaritechpack.jpg

Better Tee:

nikebetterredblack.jpg

Tech Graph Tee:

niketechgraphblackpurple.jpg

Shoes and tees are available now. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

We just got in some new Stussy womens stuff for Spring. Heres the pics:

Patched SS Link Tee:

stussypatchedsslinkolivewhite.jpg

Bass Stack Tee (left) & Bass Stack Dress Tee (right):

stussybassstackteedress.jpg

Bangle Dress:

stussybangledressblack.jpg

Candy Stripe Tulip Dress (left) & Roots Cardy Sweater (right):

stussycandystripedressrootscardy.jpg

Ross Hoodie:

stussyrosshoodieheatherwhite.jpg

Logo Hoodie:

stussylogohoodieblack.jpg

stussylogohoodiecobalt.jpg

Destiny Hoodie:

stussydestinyhoodiewhite.jpg

Link Reversible Windbreaker:

stussylinkwindbreakerwhite.jpg

Be back with some more new arrivals soon.

hey guys,

we got only 4 days left in our black scale x logitech contest.

just send us a picture of yourself wearing any black scale clothing and you're entered. thats it.

good luck!

Last time I promised major news to you all... well the time has come and the its posted in my blog section.

Why the trouble of going to another site? We've really appreciated all the support and business we've gotten from everyone here @ NT, but
we'd like for you to add www.puristboutique.com to your daily visit list.

As you'll find, we've added some good content on our site aside from the basics which include my blog (definitely more to come), our store updates,
brands, general info, as well contests and upcoming events.

We'll always be around NT to answer questions but we'd like for you to come around our site more often. We're going to put San Jose on the
map. Believe that.

kev

Wow, Congrats Kev! I'll definitely be stopping, to check out that UNDFTD stuff when it comes in.

Thanks for the support of our store.

We should be getting our UNDFTD gear in later this week. Please tune in to our website for the latest.

Lastly, we're down to our last G SHOCK. o_O

Kev

Awesome Kev... managed to convince them to get this earlier release, huh? Great to hear, man. I'll definitely be by once the line drops.

Here are the pics of the Undefeated G-Shock we got in. As Kev said earlier we only have 1 left so if you want it come on thru or give us a call and you canorder it over the phone. We should be getting the clothing in any day now and once we do the pics will be posted.

G-Shock, comes complete with a nice crate style case:

undftdgshock.jpg

Also there is only a few days left in our Black Scale X Logitech contest so if you were waiting to send in a pic make sure to send it now. Details are above orcheck out our website.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Kev/Marco/Rich, are you guys getting men's Stussy stuff in soon? Lots of updates for women lately, but I'm kinda itching for the Destiny line...

Believe me we are eagerly anticipating it too D, Stussy mens should be in store by this weekend. The Destiny line is very dope and we should have a good amountof styles coming in. Once we get I will post up the pics and info.

Whats good Kev loving the store, for some damn reason i haven't made it out there even though i live in San Jose
ohwell.gif
, keep doing big things! but i was wondering when you're going to get blackscale season 3?

Back
Top Bottom