PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

We received in some new goods from Stussy Girls Spring collection. The shipment has tees, shirts, shorts, bags and accessories. Here are a couple pics withmore on our product blog here.

I.T.P. Script
0430_stussyw_5.jpg

Zip Plaid Shirt
0430_stussyw_4.jpg

Items on the floor now. Be on the lookout for new arrivals from 3sixteen, Stussy and a new brand to the store!

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603
------------------------------
Want to place an order? IM me at puristSJ

No new news on the Persia BW's. For right now it doesnt look like we will be getting them if anything changes on that we will make sure to post up theinfo.

We are happy to introduce a new brand to the store, Mighty Healthy! We have received in a few tees right now with much more on the way. Here is a pic with moreon our product blog here.

Trooper
0501_mh_1.jpg

We have also received some new jackets from 3sixteen's spring season. Here is the Monsoon jacket with the other colors and another style jacket on ourblog.

0501_3s_2.jpg

Items are available now. Any questions feel free to ask.

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

Its been a bit since we had a sale so we decided to make it a big one. Starting Thursday, May 7th and going until Sunday, May 10th we will be having astorewide sale. Here is the info:

0505_sale_front.jpg

Some exclusions will apply but not many so be sure to come out early to get some great deals!

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

Thanks for coming by...

For those that have OR haven't, we've restocked the $14 wall with more BS, Hundreds, and UNDFTD.

Look forward to helping you.

Beezylocks and everyone else that missed out we decided to extend the sale 1 more day and have it end tonight at closing!

We close at 7, come thru!

Omg I missed out even though they extended it another day...im sucha failure...shoulda lurk around forums more..

haha nice extension. mmm hope i didnt miss out any in the 14$ wall.

i came in on thursday around noon and got a black scale tee and the last Hundreds hoody in a large in that style.
thanks for the good deals purist

First of all thanks to everyone that came out during the sale, we appreciate your business! To those who missed out dont sleep the next time we have a bigsale!

With some older product out its time to start rolling in some new product. We start out right now with the summer delivery of Lovewright Co. We received in afew style tees including a sick v-neck. Here are a couple pics with the rest on our product blog here.

Keep Up
0512_lw_3.jpg

Respect V
0512_lw_4.jpg

Tees are available now. Be on the lookout for many more new arrivals soon including The Hundreds, Black Scale and Nike.

Also for those of you on Twitter follow us on there for updates and specials! Purist Twitter!

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

We have the new Puma Breakpoint collection in store now, got it a week ago but havent had a chance to post up pics until today.

Clyde, we got them in smaller sizes as well
0512_puma_1.jpg

Stepper, blue pair is pictured on our blog here
0512_puma_2.jpg

Also for those of you looking and calling for the Team Orange Air Max 95s we will be releasing those along with the Royal Griffreys on Saturday, 5/16.

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603
Follow us on Twitter - Purist Twitter

Yo kevco or marco, any chance you guys have a 14 in the 95's like last time?

KVN

For those that have OR haven't, we've restocked the $14 wall with more BS, Hundreds, and UNDFTD.

nerd.gif
What is this $14 wall you speak of? Sale shirts and stuff?

Been meaning to swing by the store since I'm close but I've been lazy/broke...

We received in a re-up of the BDU camo shorts. These blew out of here last time we got them so if you want them come thru soon!

0328_prst_1.jpg

Be on the lookout for the summer season from Play Cloths which should be here soon.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603
Follow us on Twitter - Purist Twitter

Back
Top Bottom