PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

You guys wouldn't happen to have any watches in stock, do you?

They should have a bunch of gshocks in stock... they've been there the past few times I've rolled through at least.

It has long been asked for and now the day is arriving. We are beginning to release our own t-shirts! Over the past couple of years we have been asked when wewould be dropping our own stuff and this tee releasing is the beginning of that. To kick things off this Saturday, 6/6, our first logo tee will be dropping in2 colorways. Individual pics are posted on out blog here.

0602_purist_front.jpg

On Saturday @ 12 noon to celebrate we will have a DJ with some freebies to give away. Come thru and check it out.

See you on Saturday!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603
------------------------------
Want to place an order? IM me at puristSJ
Follow us on Twitter - Purist Twitter

^^^ Hopefully I can make it out and pick up a tee ... Glade to see yall got sizes bigger then a damn XL .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Hopefully I can make it out and pick up a tee ... Glad to see yall got sizes bigger then a damn XL .
Same here. Glad you have larger sizes to help out us bigger folk.

Whats good Purist crew!
Damn those tees are looking dope. Too bad I won't be able to make it down for the release
smh.gif

I'll try my luck next week tho, GL with the release and congrats on the 2 years!

^^^ Thats NICE to know . DAMN , Ill have to pick up both if their still are in stock .

Thanks to everyone that came out and picked up our tee this weekend. We have a few left so if you were waiting to cop come thru and pick one up.

We have just received in the Spring tees from 3sixteen. Here are a couple pics with more posted on out blog here.

0609_3s_1.jpg

0609_3s_2.jpg

Upcoming we will be receiving some long awaited new G-Shocks & we will be introducing a new brand to the store!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

^ Good seeing you at the shop today dude, thanks for holding the shirt.

We have received in the latest Summer season from Black Scale. For this season we have some new tees, including a collab with DTA, as well as a nice fitted capwith some nice details. Here are a couple of pics with the rest on our product blog here.

Moral Order
0616_bs_2.jpg

Black Tiger (DTA Collab)
0616_bs_5.jpg

B Script Fitted
0616_bs_11.jpg

All items are out now. Come thru.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Right back with another new arrival. This time we have some new watches from G-Shock. New styles in new colors. Here are a couple pics with the rest on outproduct blog here.

0617_gs_1.jpg

0617_gs_2.jpg

Out now, come thru.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Keeping the new releases rolling right now and for the weekend. We are also happy to introduce a new brand to the store in San Franciscos own, HUF! We justreceived our first shipment from them with more on the way. Here are a couple of pics with more on our product blog here.

Team HUF

0619_huf_2.jpg

We also received in some new pieces from Futura Labs, heres a pic with the rest on the blog

0619_fl_3.jpg

All are out now, come thru.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Marco and PURIST Crew ... Con Grads on the NEW BRAND in the store ... KEEP IT COMING.

Tell Richard I said whats up. I told him Ill try and slide thru to pick up a PURIST tee hopefully this weekend.

We have just received in the latest delivery from Mighty Healthy. This drop includes tees and New Eras. Here are a couple pics with more on our product bloghere.

High & Mighty & Seal of Approval Tees
0629_mh_2.jpg

Champ & Varsity New Eras
0629_mh_4.jpg

Out now, come thru.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

We have just received some new arrivals from Atmos! In this shipment we have tees for both men and women as well as a bag for women. Here are a couple pic withmost on our blog here.

Disney Collab Mickey Elephant
0702_at_1.jpg

Disney Collab Tweety
0702_at_3.jpg

Out now, come thru.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Sorry guys the second half of our shipment was delayed til Monday.

Hope to see you then, have a happy 4th.

So the AM1s well be dropping MONDAY.... I guess this is a good thing. Gives me a chance to focus on a pair of AFs I WANT also.

We have received in some new Air Max's from Nike including the highly anticipated Air Max 1 retros. Here are a couple pics with the rest on our bloghere.

Air Max 1
0707_nike_2.jpg

Air Max 95
0707_nike_1.jpg

Out now, come thru

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Back
Top Bottom