PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

suckafreerey, Play Cloths should be in any day now. I will post once we get it.

justin, sounds good.

We have just received the Fall season from Undefeated! This is the first delivery and it includes tees, raglans and New Eras. Here are couple pics with moreposted on our product blog here.

5 Strike
0820_undftd_3.jpg

Basic Brite New Era
0820_undftd_8.jpg

Out now, come thru.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603
------------------------------
Want to place an order? IM me at puristSJ
Follow us on Twitter - Purist Twitter

beezylocks, PM me about that tee and we wont be getting in anymore of the 6 Steps tee from The Hundreds as they are sold out also.

truesole927, I have a L in both the black & white Stussy Link Wings tee. Let me know if you want one.

We have received in the collaboration from The Hundreds and SE Racing. They got together and made a 26" cruiser PK Ripper. The bike has several details toit and looks sick in person. I will post a pic with another on our blog here.

0826_th_2.jpg

We have also received in the latest from Stussy Girls Fall lineup. This delivery includes tees, shirts & jackets. Here are a couple pics with more on outproduct blog here.

Stock Link & Stoopid XL
0826_stussyw_3.jpg

Multi Plaid Shirt
0826_stussyw_1.jpg

Out now, come thru.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Marco!! Pleeeeease tell me you still got some of the Black scale Rebel 09 V-necks in cranberry in an XL. I know this is a suuuuper late pass lol. Also do youhave the B script fitteds left possibly in a 1/2 - 3/4?

lebron games, we don't have any Play Cloths polos in right now but we will be receiving some tees and hats later on this week.

Jon, I am out of the Rebel 09 V-Neck but I do have the hat in stock.

kamakazi, I have a couple of 2XLs in stock from UNDFTD.

We have received in the first part of Fall from HUF. This shipment includes tees, hoodies and hats. Here are a couple pics with more up on our product bloghere.

Classic Rain Logo & Nudie tees
0901_huf_3.jpg

Rain Camo New Era
0901_huf_5.jpg

Out now, come thru.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

oh cool. Could you set aside one in a 5/8 or 3/4? Justin will be there to pick it up for me. Thanks man! I will probably be back at SJ next year. LOL

We have received in the 2nd part of Undefeated's fall line up. This shipment includes a crewneck, hooded jacket and a couple of caps. Here are a couplepics with more on our product blog here.

Athletics Crew
0904_undftd_1.jpg

Technical Camp Cap
0904_undftd_3.jpg

Out now, come thru.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

We have just received in the Fall season from Stussy Deluxe. This season includes button up plaid shirts, hoodie, beanie & a collab boot with Dr. Martin!Here are a couple pics with more on out product blog here.

Newbridge Plaid Shirt
0909_stussyd_2.jpg

Deluxe X Dr. Martin Boot
0909_stussyd_5.jpg

We have also received some accessories from Futura Labs for your table tops and floors.

Iconography Ashtray, Candle & Mugs
0901_fl_2.jpg

Out now, come thru.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Baybully650, yes I have XL in the Newbridge shirt and I only have the Technical cap left in Black.

We have received in the latest tees and hats from Play Cloths including a tee that is exclusive to us in the Bay! Also we are happy to introduce some Puristbrand accessories in carabinars and keychains. Here are a couple pics with more posted on our product blog here.

Nickel Plated
0910_pc_3.jpg

Purist Flashlight Carabinar
0826_purist_1.jpg

Also every Play Cloths purchase include a CD sampler from the Clipse featuring their latest single and video, while supplies last!

Out now, come thru.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

With the Fall season underway and the holiday fast approaching we decided it would be a good time to treat yourself to something new! Starting tomorrow we willbe having a Stimulate Yourself sale. Most brand will be included and here are the details below:

0916_sale_front.jpg

Starting tomorrow at 11am! Come thru early, see you then.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

just got back from the shop. . . mediums were picked clean and no 7 1/4's in the sale, but great sale!

Back
Top Bottom