Pusha T ft. Jay Z - Drug Dealer's Anonymous

That and the "grow my hair" out was just gay. Sounds like some **** a 13 year old would text someone followed by a few emojis.

If NaS said it, I would think the same thing. A 47 year old man saying that is corny and funny to me.
:lol:. I hate the whole grow my hair out thing he do and idk why.

"Ok, that's fine" :lol:

View media item 2059362
Last night in NYC.... Jay, Push, Ferg, Zoey Dollas, Ross, Swiss, Fab, Khaled, Tip, busta and more.... have no idea why they were assembled but dope nonetheless. Gotta appreciate How Diddy, Ye & Hov are really embracing the big homie role to all of the rap game these days

Tru-Life hitting the ground RUNNING. :pimp:

I've heard only 3 songs at best from Tru-Life, but this is pretty cool to see

"Oh this is going to be bad. Oh this is going to be real, real bad. I’ll just blame it all on you."

"Ok, that’s fine."

:lol:

Reading Push's responses in his voice had me dying :lol:

I just know that ___ was typing them joints with the supervillain grin. Especially that last "It's your world." one.

Last edited:
Last night in NYC.... Jay, Push, Ferg, Zoey Dollas, Ross, Swiss, Fab, Khaled, Tip, busta and more.... have no idea why they were assembled but dope nonetheless. Gotta appreciate How Diddy, Ye & Hov are really embracing the big homie role to all of the rap game these days
Looking like that Eric B. & Rakim - Follow The Leader music video

Just realized I've never listened to a full Joe Budden project.
laugh.gif
mm2 mm3 , thank me later

^ That's dope son. That's one of the illest songs of all time and it helped me through a lot of **** back then, too.

this song is probably the reason im still here and not behind bars... anytime i was about to make a life altering decision i'd play this track and calm down,,

Lord knows I can identify with this. Not the crime part, but definitely the depressed times. I don't smoke, but lord knows I've been tempted to just light up a cig and just zone out.

I feel you guys the mood muzik series held ya boy down when I was pretty low.

I was playing calm down the other day that's one the deepest songs I've heard. He's one of th r handful of artists who could reach as deep as Pac did emotionally and spiritually on a track. Way before emo rap was poppin

Lord knows I can identify with this. Not the crime part, but definitely the depressed times. I don't smoke, but lord knows I've been tempted to just light up a cig and just zone out.
 you havent heard 10 mins yet... joey will make you chain smoke a pack.. lol

Back
Top Bottom