Pusha T

I seen Yellow Claw live. It was hella wild

Push sounds good on these electronic tracks tbh

Untouchable been on repeat, I have a good feeling about his upcoming projects.

He definitely in my top 3 all time favorites.

Last edited:
Pusha T- M.F.T.R. ft The-Dream now out

FLAMES 
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/pusha-t-mtfr-feat-the-dream-prod-by-boi1da-new-song.1967592.html

Last edited:
im holding off until it drops

not big on snippets and previews when things are so close personally

Love Push.. I hope this album is just 12 tracks of that un stepped on, unadulterated ignorance. I need my face to resemble that of a man who spent one week straight at an Indian buffet and ain't use the bathroom yet when I listen to this album. I hope this joint is dark all around, don't need NO singing. It's a cop either way though

Love Push.. I hope this album is just 12 tracks of that un stepped on, unadulterated ignorance. I need my face to resemble that of a man who spent one week straight at an Indian buffet and ain't use the bathroom yet when I listen to this album. I hope this joint is dark all around, don't need NO singing. It's a cop either way though

Yeah this needs to be that hard white on a dirty plate.

He was so close to doing this on the last album

If he put Millions, Blocka, Only you can tell it and Doesn't Matter in place of
Let me love, No regrets, Hold on and Snitch.

I woulda copped 2 of em

Back
Top Bottom