Pusha T

man when I heard that king push intro I had the urge to go cop da musket and March up and down my street to that snare son.
When numbers on the board came on I was damn near ready to go ahead and make that trip to Mexico, I was ready son. When that glorious suicide beat dropped I had the urge to back hand a fiend . But then he lost me with Kanye crooning and all that

This better make me go dig Pablo up and make a deal

Last edited:
man when I heard that king push intro I had the urge to go cop da musket and March up and down my street to that snare son.
When numbers on the board came on I was damn near ready to go ahead and make that trip to Mexico, I was ready son. When that glorious suicide beat dropped I had the urge to back hand a fiend . But then he lost me with Kanye crooning and all that

word lol

He was so close to doing this on the last album

If he put Millions, Blocka, Only you can tell it and Doesn't Matter in place of
Let me love, No regrets, Hold on and Snitch.

I woulda copped 2 of em
mean.gif

Hold On was flames. Kanye's crooning, Ross dropping a great feature, ...

Only songs I'd replace are the ones with Future and Kelly Rowland. Definitely think Blocka should've made the album. That song was so dope and easily one of Young Chop's best beats.

Last edited:
Only songs I'd replace are the ones with Future and Kelly Rowland. Definitely think Blocka should've made the album. That song was so dope and easily one of Young Chop's best beats.

this! he was EARLY with future but pain never really did it for me. snitch was fire! I got to see push and pharrell perform it together in hong kong the dec after the album came out and was fire knowing thatd prob never happen again.

hold on was dope but ye od'ed with that autotune anguish cries. lol

heard a snippet of that track with future n its got potential too o_O

The only removable track was the made flow Kelly Rowland joint. It wasn't a bad song just should've been on a mix tape. Snitch was flames, ye could've chilled with the auto tune whining.

Ross did the thing on hold on
The **** that coulda been left off was that 2 chains and big Sean joint
Well push a verse was cool
But that other **** was doo-doo

Not thrilled about it only being 10 songs, but I already know that the potency is going to even higher than My Name Is My Name as a result :smh: :smokin

Only listened to Untouchable so far so I'm beyond ready for this.

Back
Top Bottom