Pusha T

Retribution 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

This whole album is dope but that intro.....EGHCK!!!!!!!

Sad how beans is going out tho :frown:

Wasnt feeling this album at all. Pusha always comes correct with the rhymes but the beats are just garbage. Someone needs to get this guy back in the lab with the Neptunes.

Last edited:
I mess with the production on this album. Idk what yall hearing on here. I need Push over some soul sample beats tho

Also this is the prequel album for a reason lol

Some of these timbo beats are so trash my god. Beans verse was super hard. Shame about his voice. Some good songs on there, some bad ones too.

I think I listened to M.F.T.R at least 10 times in a row before i let CCC play. I'm on my second play through of it now in the car. Starting to appreciate M.P.A a bit more now especially the chorus.

I just saw his Genius interview.

He needs to stop beating around the bush with the Drake **** 
laugh.gif
 Every time somebody asks if he's dissing Drake he NEVER gives a direct answer

Drake is more concerned with dudes thinking about buying their daughters Christmas gifts in August ..

Just gave it a spin on the strength of NT's reviews. Actually enjoyed it. I typically sleep on Push. :smokin

I like it, but something is missing. I liked My Name a lot better.

My favorite songs are Keep Dealing and MPA

I don't think Got'em Covered is as bad as some of you are making it out to be. Are you playing it loud?

I like it, but something is missing. I liked My Name a lot better.

My favorite songs are Keep Dealing and MPA

I don't think Got'em Covered is as bad as some of you are making it out to be. Are you playing it loud?
Played it loud in the whip. Song sucks. Beat is really trash status.

The beats aren't as bad as yall making it sound, I mess with the whole album

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom