Pusha T

I don't think BEANS voice messed up sounds like he tried to go back to that TALES OF A HUSTLER PT.2 type flow I love the album but MY NAME IS MY NAME is better but PUSH is top 5 dude spits straight flames KEEP DEALING is incredible as I say again...lol The beats ain't that bad to me glad no trap foolishness on there PUSH makes movies on records...
I can see why you would say tales of a hustler 2 but to me it sounds like something else is going on with him

Last edited:
I gotta echo the sentiments for got em covered. That beat does not fit. I can picture Tim being mad hype in the studio but he definitely missed with that one. :lol:

Like the album and had to support it but there's a solid 3-4 WACK beats on this album.

Monica album is smooth as ****. Me and my girl had that **** on in the house all weekend. She delivered.

That Monica album is definitely work a listen. Only wack song to me is the first track.

Got that physical in today. Shout out to King Push for the digi pack.

Only got through a few tracks, solid from what I've heard so far. Gon def check out that Monica too.

I think it would be dope if Push and Malice did a good vs evil concept album. Kinda like they're the devil and angel on someone's shoulder thing. Maybe a teen is struggling with getting involved in the streets, and both are trying to persuade him to do things their way. Push could be himself and Malice could rap the spiritual/positive stuff that he's on now. Neither would have to compromise their message, but would connect as the Clipse.

I know someone here has connects to him, make it happen :nerd:

I was surprised by this little album.  Initially, I did not like the snippets from iTunes but I decided to buy the physical cd off the strength of his previous work.  Glad I did.

Back
Top Bottom