ain't expect this.  He's hit or miss to me​
for the most part, but this goes from ​
beginning to end. I didn't skip one track. ​
 ​
 ​
Edit: The beats breh....the god damn beats 
sick.gif

Last edited:
His snapchat (kingpin.push) is dope today, he was on sway's show and some other places.

Keep Dealing ....... FLAMES. I would have LOVED to hear RAE on this with Beans. (beans voice didn't bother me one bit)

Keep Dealing and Intro felt like Scarface. Savage. All hail King Push

Last edited:
Got Em Covered is ****** trash, Timbo has been droppin duds on my favorite releases for years, the beat is so horrible that i don't wanna sit through the song, it sounds like a terrible version of "Lunch Money"

gave it a quick listen on my drive into work and plan on listening again on the way home.

Off the first listen it was good. besides the songs we have already heard the other ones didnt really hit to me but it was early in the am so im sure ill have a different opinion later.

Raps are A+ but some of these beats are duds. Overall I'm impressed.

That was what stuck out to me. There's a few beats on here that are just awful. Pusha been one of the best rappers for a while now, you expect that from him.

Beanie's verse was great, didn't even realize it was him until I checked the name. Thought it was one of the Re Up gang cats.

Got Em Covered is ****** trash, Timbo has been droppin duds on my favorite releases for years, the beat is so horrible that i don't wanna sit through the song, it sounds like a terrible version of "Lunch Money"

Came in here to say the same thing. The only song I'll skip. Timbaland with that wack *** beat. Everything else is dope.

He actually did alright on Monica new album

Last edited:
Beans is missing half of his lung after he got shot hence the voice change.
This. I had half of my right lung removed and my voice is pretty different too now. It's a lot less deep.

He had an entire lung removed I believe so that's definitely why his voice is so different now.

Last edited:
F.I.F.A :smokin

The beat on Got em Covered is probably the worst I've ever heard :lol:.... While listening, I just KNEW this was the song Liva was featured on

F.I.F.A :smokin

The beat on Got em Covered is probably the worst I've ever heard :lol:.... While listening, I just KNEW this was the song Liva was featured on

Agreed. That beat is the stand out stinker on the album. The rest of the album bangs. Untouchable still the best cut though.

Beans is missing half of his lung after he got shot hence the voice change.

Damn. I thought it was something to do with being locked up. Like how Shyne's flow changed when he got out. Completely forgot he was shot up. I was so looking forward to hearing OG Beans voice. :frown:

Am I the only one who likes Got Em Covered :lol:

You're not the only one fam.

Listened to most of this album on my way to work. Whole time I was doing the disgust face. Push delivered again. Can't wait for King Push.

Hoping BB has a hard copy.

I **** with Got Em Covered *shrug*

I forgot about Lunch Money. I'm bout to put that on this joint.

Last edited:
Went to best buy and copped this am to ads to the clipse/push collection. Got em covered sound like my 4 year old made the beat.

Back
Top Bottom