Put us onto things that you got put onto

When you spill red drink on the carpet get a damp towel I use white put it over the spot and apply a iron on top and most of the red should end up on the towel

Armor all wheel protectant: helps keep the brake dust off my rims so I don't have to clean them as often.
View media item 1736645
Infinity one Bluetooth speaker: needed a new wireless speaker and read the reviews. So far it's been working great.
View media item 1736646
Aveeno sunscreen: I started using this daily and it's been keeping my face clear and soft at the end of the day.
View media item 1736648

Do the squash or scentportables work if your car is constantly hotboxed and smells like pac all day?

Do the squash or scentportables work if your car is constantly hotboxed and smells like pac all day?
I've never used the squash air spencer before so I cannot attest to it. However I don't think the scentportable will have any significant impact on your car if it's constantly hotboxed. Scentportables are not aggressive enough to counter strong odors. Scentportables are meant more for cleaner cars, in that it just compliments an already fresh smelling car with a candle like scent. It provides like a very low-key background scent to the car that is very enjoyable to smell, however not aggressive enough to give you a headache. Also each scent lasts about 3 months.

Last edited:
OrFOX for android

Alphabay for quality knockoff watches.

OOLONG TEA for energy without the caffeine

Epson V30 for scanning without blurryness

Back
Top Bottom