Put us onto things that you got put onto

^Xbox Media Center. Think roku except it's a software that organizes everything you own on your computer and sorts it with metadata and all that. You can also add channels that stream all sorts of content. It's customizable to the max.

I personally use Plex Media Server since I find browsing my content from a web browser easier.

On top of that, there's apps for your mobile device (for both Xbmc and plex) so you can watch on your phone or use it as a remote.

Last edited:
I don't mess w/ DL'ing anymore, XBMC
nerd.gif
GOAT.

Only watch live tv for sports now.

^Xbox Media Center. Think roku except it's a software that organizes everything you own on your computer and sorts it with metadata and all that. You can also add channels that stream all sorts of content. It's customizable to the max.

I personally use Plex Media Server since I find browsing my content from a web browser easier.

On top of that, there's apps for your mobile device (for both Xbmc and plex) so you can watch on your phone or use it as a remote.

is this a website?
this kinda sounds like something off the XB1 :nerd:

is this a website?
this kinda sounds like something off the XB1
nerd.gif
This the official website but it can't be used on the XB1. You can use it on android, mac, ios, pc and everything.

You can also download plugins which give you access to hd tv shows, live sports, movies and everything but those are in the unofficial repositories. 

I'll post more info if you guys want it.

Lemon water in the am to treat any inflammation in the body and
As a digestive aid: two teaspoons raw apple cider vinegar in 6-8 oz water before lunch or dinner. Apple cider vinegar also helps stabilize blood sugar and cholesterol levels.

Hydrogen-Peroxide-Mouthwash-300x244.jpg

Swish some of this every morning and your teeth will become whiter.

I'm a coffee drinker and after I started swishing, I can definitely notice the difference. :pimp:

thats the thing i was saying my hd needs to be plugged into the wall & the cpu your droping the files to... i dont think it will wk usb alone
you can just use a flash drive then

so i could cop this & play my ehd & galaxy tablet stuff thru it?

I'm a coffee drinker and after I started swishing, I can definitely notice the difference. :pimp:

I got put onto the fact that this will leave you with damaged enamel, drinking liquids with no ice and buying expensive toothpaste for the rest of your life.

Also, XBMC. :smokin

I got put onto the fact that this will leave you with damaged enamel, drinking liquids with no ice and buying expensive toothpaste for the rest of your life.

& baking soda works just as well without the adverse effects you mentioned

Just dilute it and you'll be fine. Make a half peroxide/half water mix and you're good. Use like 2x a week.

Back
Top Bottom