PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY @*!% DMVBATMAN... (Still on page 10).... shorty thicker than a honey and peanut butter sammich with cheese
30t6p3b.gif

HOLY @*!% DMVBATMAN... (Still on page 10).... shorty thicker than a honey and peanut butter sammich with cheese
30t6p3b.gif

DMoney82 wrote:
Yall boys doin good tho...

I ain't postin *#% . I ain't trying to find out bout who she used to smash
laugh.gif

"Yo is her name ____?"

Me: Yea..

"Yo Me and my man tagged that"
laugh.gif

And so I propose a toast... Here's to all my card-takers that will never have that problem...
pimp.gif

Cats posting their jumpoffs aka other people's girls =
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... you messing up the game in hilarious fashion....

DMoney82 wrote:
Yall boys doin good tho...

I ain't postin *#% . I ain't trying to find out bout who she used to smash
laugh.gif

"Yo is her name ____?"

Me: Yea..

"Yo Me and my man tagged that"
laugh.gif

And so I propose a toast... Here's to all my card-takers that will never have that problem...
pimp.gif

Cats posting their jumpoffs aka other people's girls =
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... you messing up the game in hilarious fashion....

Well well, I thought this would end badly. I may post mine later when I get home from work, always have to think about the risks though.
laugh.gif

Well well, I thought this would end badly. I may post mine later when I get home from work, always have to think about the risks though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Yeah, the cats that are starting problems are getting sniped anyway.. well the one guy who tried to start something  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, the cats that are starting problems are getting sniped anyway.. well the one guy who tried to start something  
laugh.gif

Heres my girl, been together over a yr..For those that know me off #NT they know how tight me and my girl are..on to the pics.

Heres my girl, been together over a yr..For those that know me off #NT they know how tight me and my girl are..on to the pics.

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm very surprised the usual antagonists didn't try to derail this one. But I mean, how could they? These women are legitimately gorgeous. What could they really say?  "She's so ugly to me even though you seem to be pretty content!"

....oh...ok then..
eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
embarassed.gif

makes me weak.....

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm very surprised the usual antagonists didn't try to derail this one. But I mean, how could they? These women are legitimately gorgeous. What could they really say?  "She's so ugly to me even though you seem to be pretty content!"

....oh...ok then..
eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
embarassed.gif

makes me weak.....

this thread just made me look at my girl and called the %**$% ugly
30t6p3b.gif

i dont know how yall pullin these 1+ relationships off but salute to yall. #jelly

30t6p3b.gif

i dont know how yall pullin these 1+ relationships off but salute to yall. #jelly

Originally Posted by reeeem0

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 damn

y'all fools def doin it though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 damn

y'all fools def doin it though
pimp.gif

^2 for 2... the young lady in the last pic is A DOOR BELL son
eek.gif
. Cuff her close before I sick my nephew on her!
laugh.gif

^2 for 2... the young lady in the last pic is A DOOR BELL son
eek.gif
. Cuff her close before I sick my nephew on her!
laugh.gif

Hold up, the first real roast....and its about his own girl? That's kinda whats up, low
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. She prolly ain't even hit like that. Post her. I only saw one questionable lady in the whole thread, but dude said he was finna leave her for some lil bad chick anyway
grin.gif
. Ya'll got NT feeling like 2005 again. It's all love in this thread. That's what's all the way up bros.. kudos..
embarassed.gif

but she got 4 older cousins that are boys ages 2, 6, 7 and 10....

so she is gonna be good...

chastity-belt.jpg

Well damn.. she'll be fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom