PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

^2 for 2... the young lady in the last pic is A DOOR BELL son
eek.gif
. Cuff her close before I sick my nephew on her!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 thanks bruh...

I already know though....

Having a daughter is a scary thing...

but she got 4 older cousins that are boys ages 2, 6, 7 and 10....

so she is gonna be good...

Hold up, the first real roast....and its about his own girl? That's kinda whats up, low
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. She prolly ain't even hit like that. Post her. I only saw one questionable lady in the whole thread, but dude said he was finna leave her for some lil bad chick anyway
grin.gif
. Ya'll got NT feeling like 2005 again. It's all love in this thread. That's what's all the way up bros.. kudos..
embarassed.gif

chastity-belt.jpg

Well damn.. she'll be fine...

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 thanks bruh...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 thanks bruh...

I have two daughters, and they are starting to look more an more like Mommy everyday...
30t6p3b.gif

The most important thing is to show your daughter what a good man is through how you treat your lady.
...and the older boys cousins are a nice backup.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 thanks bruh...

I have two daughters, and they are starting to look more an more like Mommy everyday...
30t6p3b.gif

The most important thing is to show your daughter what a good man is through how you treat your lady.

midas whale gone head post my chick
7ec26fd5f806065cba8c3bc66e81194535f40d44.jpg

she aint as fine as summa yallz chicks, but i'm happy with it, so saul good

midas whale gone head post my chick
7ec26fd5f806065cba8c3bc66e81194535f40d44.jpg

she aint as fine as summa yallz chicks, but i'm happy with it, so saul good

^I'd pay large sums of money to be as happy as ya'll look together... that's a straight up
laugh.gif
/
smile.gif
/
pimp.gif
vibe ya'll giving off..

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 thanks bruh...

30t6p3b.gif

REAL TALK...

That nephew I mentioned has a manwhore for a dad. Yeah man, my cousin (his pops) has hit over 200 women and he's only 25. Dude REGULARLY does his BM grimey as if it's cool. Even tried to bring a random chick to me and my girl's hotel room this weekend...he don't even care who sees the @%#% he be on
30t6p3b.gif
. The difference in me and him is that my pops and my mom were married up until moms passed away. His pops floats around. So he floats. And I play for keeps. Role models man...role models are everything. So I've got it ingrained in me that women are more precious than any metal. He just treats them like things he can acquire and flip... like how ya'll treat Yeezy's and Spizzikes. And I swear to God his BM is DECENT man... she deserves a lot more honestly
ohwell.gif
. I hope his lil girl knows her wortth. I tell her she's incredible every damn day.

^I'd pay large sums of money to be as happy as ya'll look together... that's a straight up
laugh.gif
/
smile.gif
/
pimp.gif
vibe ya'll giving off..

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 thanks bruh...

30t6p3b.gif

REAL TALK...

That nephew I mentioned has a manwhore for a dad. Yeah man, my cousin (his pops) has hit over 200 women and he's only 25. Dude REGULARLY does his BM grimey as if it's cool. Even tried to bring a random chick to me and my girl's hotel room this weekend...he don't even care who sees the @%#% he be on
30t6p3b.gif
. The difference in me and him is that my pops and my mom were married up until moms passed away. His pops floats around. So he floats. And I play for keeps. Role models man...role models are everything. So I've got it ingrained in me that women are more precious than any metal. He just treats them like things he can acquire and flip... like how ya'll treat Yeezy's and Spizzikes. And I swear to God his BM is DECENT man... she deserves a lot more honestly
ohwell.gif
. I hope his lil girl knows her wortth. I tell her she's incredible every damn day.

laugh.gif
/
smile.gif
/
pimp.gif
vibe ya'll giving off..

laugh.gif
 thanks bruh...

30t6p3b.gif

REAL TALK...

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

All Real $#%^...

I treat my girl like a queen....

my daughter sees that... even tho shes only 18 months... she knows....

ya'll said the same $#!^ I tell people all the time...

but Just in case.... I got South East Washington D.C.'s finest.... at 2 years old weighing about 33 pounds.... been training him since about 6 months... my man Marco.... "Big Cuz"

laugh.gif
/
smile.gif
/
pimp.gif
vibe ya'll giving off..

laugh.gif
 thanks bruh...

30t6p3b.gif

REAL TALK...

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

All Real $#%^...

I treat my girl like a queen....

my daughter sees that... even tho shes only 18 months... she knows....

ya'll said the same $#!^ I tell people all the time...

but Just in case.... I got South East Washington D.C.'s finest.... at 2 years old weighing about 33 pounds.... been training him since about 6 months... my man Marco.... "Big Cuz"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom