PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by damn its me

I haven't seen THREE negative comments  yet.. at first I thought it was cuz our women are lookers. But then I realized its because the people that usually throw salt would have been exposed as *foreveralone* so they just stayed away hoping someone else would hate first. And no one did
pimp.gif

Backwoods CAN be very harsh... or VERY VERY smooth... you gotta know what you're doing. They do unroll often, but if it's a good smoke u get to the end and don't even care. You just put it out and feel awesome
grin.gif
. The leaf is amazing though. What you have to do is tear it so it's square, not a parallelogram. Sometimes it already is square and you just have to unscrunch it. So anyway, STUFF IT. Not 1.0. At least 1.5.  Then roll it at an angle. Once you get the hang of it (and realize that you don't need the WHOLE leaf)....thank me.
laugh.gif
i used to live by backwoods, back when I though i was all hardbody karate....  Tried rolling eighths up and whatnot
laugh.gif
  A nice 1.2 in a swisher is solid for 1-3 folks...if you're smoking with more people id just recommend rolling 2 (helps rotation as well)

Theres jsut too much flavor in all them other brands...im tryin to  taste the OG and all that.  20 bucks spent on the "filling" and 75 cents spent on the wrap... you know what im sayin.
laugh.gif

YOU PUTING LOUD PACK IN SWISHERS?

*IGNORE BUTTON*

laugh.gif
what else would you put in a swisher?

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

i used to live by backwoods, back when I though i was all hardbody karate....  Tried rolling eighths up and whatnot
laugh.gif
  A nice 1.2 in a swisher is solid for 1-3 folks...if you're smoking with more people id just recommend rolling 2 (helps rotation as well)

Theres jsut too much flavor in all them other brands...im tryin to  taste the OG and all that.  20 bucks spent on the "filling" and 75 cents spent on the wrap... you know what im sayin.
laugh.gif

*IGNORE BUTTON*

laugh.gif

crack

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

*IGNORE BUTTON*

laugh.gif

crack

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

been about a year now
gonna stay with her forever
pimp.gif

4b4367c14ae3c517bbe3c5973d9c3042feecd106.jpg
35c369d4476ac367b9b3c0e435c939c48206fc84.jpg
pimp.gif
Niceeeee. With a woman like that, you have to get rid of those jeans. asap. No more plain tee's when you guys go out. Step that %#! up bru. Not hating but just just trying to make sure you keep her 4EVARRRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

been about a year now
gonna stay with her forever
pimp.gif

4b4367c14ae3c517bbe3c5973d9c3042feecd106.jpg
35c369d4476ac367b9b3c0e435c939c48206fc84.jpg
pimp.gif
Niceeeee. With a woman like that, you have to get rid of those jeans. asap. No more plain tee's when you guys go out. Step that %#! up bru. Not hating but just just trying to make sure you keep her 4EVARRRRRRRRRRRRR

One day, just one day, one of you will post your "girl" and someone will claim and prove that she was pleasing them orally the night before. I would personally want to keep my sanity and remain ignorant. It will happen one day though

One day, just one day, one of you will post your "girl" and someone will claim and prove that she was pleasing them orally the night before. I would personally want to keep my sanity and remain ignorant. It will happen one day though

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Is that the reason why people fear posting their significant other?...if said thing was to happen, I'll be embarrassed, played, hurt....but once that washes over I'd be glad I found out the truth....blessing in disguise man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Is that the reason why people fear posting their significant other?...if said thing was to happen, I'll be embarrassed, played, hurt....but once that washes over I'd be glad I found out the truth....blessing in disguise man.

I'm with ksteezy, I'd rather find out the truth. It would certainly hurt, but do you really want to be in the dark about something like that?

I'm with ksteezy, I'd rather find out the truth. It would certainly hurt, but do you really want to be in the dark about something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom