PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ksteezy

Was that the pencil **** kid?

Essentially it was the ultimate troll thread, we never found out who that chick's FB was and all kinds of "suspect" shenanigans was thrown around left and right.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Was that the pencil **** kid?

Essentially it was the ultimate troll thread, we never found out who that chick's FB was and all kinds of "suspect" shenanigans was thrown around left and right.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

been about a year now
gonna stay with her forever
pimp.gif

4b4367c14ae3c517bbe3c5973d9c3042feecd106.jpg
35c369d4476ac367b9b3c0e435c939c48206fc84.jpg
pimp.gif
Niceeeee. With a woman like that, you have to get rid of those jeans. asap. No more plain tee's when you guys go out. Step that !@% up bru. Not hating but just just trying to make sure you keep her 4EVARRRRRRRRRRRRR

this relationship looks pretty decent. how old are you guys?!?

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

been about a year now
gonna stay with her forever
pimp.gif

4b4367c14ae3c517bbe3c5973d9c3042feecd106.jpg
35c369d4476ac367b9b3c0e435c939c48206fc84.jpg
pimp.gif
Niceeeee. With a woman like that, you have to get rid of those jeans. asap. No more plain tee's when you guys go out. Step that !@% up bru. Not hating but just just trying to make sure you keep her 4EVARRRRRRRRRRRRR

this relationship looks pretty decent. how old are you guys?!?

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Hoosier you can't put "loud pack" in swishers?!

Why not?!

:: commits suicide ::

Swishers por vida.

i was gonna say the same thing..... its either a swisher or a double platinum cognac w/ my outside voice

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Hoosier you can't put "loud pack" in swishers?!

Why not?!

:: commits suicide ::

Swishers por vida.

i was gonna say the same thing..... its either a swisher or a double platinum cognac w/ my outside voice

5xv9sj.jpg

xfrejp.jpg
Damn I was gonna post when this was only 17pgs now look, Props to NT guess Ill play 3yrs yesterday she 26 today! Interacial babies swag!!

5xv9sj.jpg

xfrejp.jpg
Damn I was gonna post when this was only 17pgs now look, Props to NT guess Ill play 3yrs yesterday she 26 today! Interacial babies swag!!

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

5xv9sj.jpg

xfrejp.jpg

oh my

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom