Trip to Barcelona

Chillin one night with Killa

My girl been together for 3 and a half years 
smile.gif

Halloween

Trip to Barcelona

Chillin one night with Killa

@jhawkin826

At the time I was out of work and had been for a while due to the economy and some bs I got involved in. (long story) But really man, if you're not the forgiving type and can't feel how sometimes people say things they don't necessarily mean, I'm not sure what to tell you. Over time, we repaired our situation and moved on.

Things are much different now and I'm not short on cash or happiness. I hope I cleared up my personal life for you bro. Not that I would ever hold on to the details of someone else's life like you have, but I ain't mad G. Just hope you're happy.

Stay up. PM me if you need further breakdown and analysis.

@jhawkin826

At the time I was out of work and had been for a while due to the economy and some bs I got involved in. (long story) But really man, if you're not the forgiving type and can't feel how sometimes people say things they don't necessarily mean, I'm not sure what to tell you. Over time, we repaired our situation and moved on.

Things are much different now and I'm not short on cash or happiness. I hope I cleared up my personal life for you bro. Not that I would ever hold on to the details of someone else's life like you have, but I ain't mad G. Just hope you're happy.

Stay up. PM me if you need further breakdown and analysis.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

My girl would kill me if I posted and the way ya'll act, I'm good.

Those whove seen her know she's
pimp.gif
Post pics of this blind woman, please.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

My girl would kill me if I posted and the way ya'll act, I'm good.

Those whove seen her know she's
pimp.gif
Post pics of this blind woman, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom