PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

@jhawkin826

At the time I was out of work and had been for a while due to the economy and some bs I got involved in. (long story) But really man, if you're not the forgiving type and can't feel how sometimes people say things they don't necessarily mean, I'm not sure what to tell you. Over time, we repaired our situation and moved on.

Things are much different now and I'm not short on cash or happiness. I hope I cleared up my personal life for you bro. Not that I would ever hold on to the details of someone else's life like you have, but I ain't mad G. Just hope you're happy.

Stay up. PM me if you need further breakdown and analysis.

Thats how relationships are sometimes....

We go through our ups and downs...

As long as you happy %^$# what anyone else thinks...
pimp.gif

Glad ya'll made it through the rough patches.... I know how it is I've been there...

on another note...

Dudes be doin way too much sometimes....

Female like traits...

@jhawkin826

At the time I was out of work and had been for a while due to the economy and some bs I got involved in. (long story) But really man, if you're not the forgiving type and can't feel how sometimes people say things they don't necessarily mean, I'm not sure what to tell you. Over time, we repaired our situation and moved on.

Things are much different now and I'm not short on cash or happiness. I hope I cleared up my personal life for you bro. Not that I would ever hold on to the details of someone else's life like you have, but I ain't mad G. Just hope you're happy.

Stay up. PM me if you need further breakdown and analysis.

Thats how relationships are sometimes....

We go through our ups and downs...

As long as you happy %^$# what anyone else thinks...
pimp.gif

Glad ya'll made it through the rough patches.... I know how it is I've been there...

on another note...

Dudes be doin way too much sometimes....

Female like traits...

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

We've had our ups and downs, but it's been 9 years and I wouldn't change them...
You're still with her after she belittled and emasculated you the was she did? You reap what you sow.

I'm not perfect though. I've done more than my share of foul #!$* and decided to grow up.

What I've come to realize is no relationship is perfect, just as no person is perfect. We work well together and have two kids together... Being in love isn't a constant, but love is.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at the memory of some of NT. I ain't mad though. I was a foul dude for a while. I'm happy now. Hope you are...

WELL SAID.
dunno if you are married but your state of mind is the formula to a successful marriage, best of luck.

Diego X Ksteezy PYG collabo 
laugh.gif

at prom almost 12 years ago...i have no idea what i thought i was doing 
roll.gif

some others

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

We've had our ups and downs, but it's been 9 years and I wouldn't change them...
You're still with her after she belittled and emasculated you the was she did? You reap what you sow.

I'm not perfect though. I've done more than my share of foul #!$* and decided to grow up.

What I've come to realize is no relationship is perfect, just as no person is perfect. We work well together and have two kids together... Being in love isn't a constant, but love is.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at the memory of some of NT. I ain't mad though. I was a foul dude for a while. I'm happy now. Hope you are...

WELL SAID.
dunno if you are married but your state of mind is the formula to a successful marriage, best of luck.

Diego X Ksteezy PYG collabo 
laugh.gif

at prom almost 12 years ago...i have no idea what i thought i was doing 
roll.gif

some others

Yeah, I am married. I appreciate the support from ksteezy and YoUNg bR3aD. Y'all know what's up.

There are some beautiful women in here. Glad to see so many NTers happy.

Yeah, I am married. I appreciate the support from ksteezy and YoUNg bR3aD. Y'all know what's up.

There are some beautiful women in here. Glad to see so many NTers happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom