tom
ben
phillip
russel
luck
eli
cam

ill take cam over culter, stafford, Kaep, dalton, flacco, romo,

And y'all smoking dope for putting Luck in top 5. No way in hell he's jumping over Brees.

Last edited:
5th spot for me based on last season AND if my team was playing in january, who i'd want at the helm after brady, rodgers, peyton, and brees:

5) Ben
6) Rivers

by the end of this season, i do expect that to change btw

Basically.

Now if we are talking future or next season whatever I see nothing wrong with putting luck 6 or 7. Right now Rivers and the Rapist have earned those spots.

I would move Brees ahead of Brady at this point before Luck in the top 4

Last edited:

Isn't that what you're doing anytime you call him the best QB since Tom Brady for going 11-5 for two seasons? Praising him for winning in a horrible division.

Which incidentally is the only argument you can make for him as a top QB because his stats are so average and his playoff performances pretty awful.

He went 11-5 last year and beat the 49ers, Seahawks, and Broncos.

Not every QB is blessed with a team that allows them to throw for 100 yards and win playoff games.

Isn't that what you're doing anytime you call him the best QB since Tom Brady for going 11-5 for two seasons? Praising him for winning in a horrible division.

Which incidentally is the only argument you can make for him as a top QB because his stats are so average and his playoff performances pretty awful.

I never said he was the best qb since Tom Brady I said that last season he did more with less then any qb in the league besides Brady...

Not every QB is blessed with a team that allows them to throw for 100 yards and win playoff games.

When did that happen?

Not every QB throws multiple interceptions every playoff game, true.

When did that happen?

Not every QB throws multiple interceptions every playoff game, true.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=340111026

^ Happened right there.

Not every QB has a defense that makes Alex Smith look like Tom Brady and LeGarrete Blount look like Jim Brown. Some QBs have to actually try and win games for their team. They don't get 29 point cushions.

But yes, he does need to calm his postseason interceptions down.

Last edited:
It won't be long before we start play by playin those Saint-9er-Bronco playoff games, and what Russ really did.

Basically, 1 throw per game that mattered.

But let Seahawk fans tell it. :lol:

People in here have said they would take Wilson over Luck. It's hilarious every time.

I have Brees at 5. We all know he's good but he's played in the weak NFC South the last few years. Now that the division is much tougher, I expect Drew to suffer. Carolina has an elite defense and TBs defense is serious. He also plays in a dome where he lights his opponents up but then has a harder time on the road. I don't have an issue with people placing Brees anywhere between 3-5 but I am taking Luck over Brees today.

Man Russell VS Luck is my least favorite argument.

People in here have said they would take Wilson over Luck. It's hilarious every time.

I have Brees at 5. We all know he's good but he's played in the weak NFC South the last few years. Now that the division is much tougher, I expect Drew to suffer. Carolina has an elite defense and TBs defense is serious. He also plays in a dome where he lights his opponents up but then has a harder time on the road. I don't have an issue with people placing Brees anywhere between 3-5 but I am taking Luck over Brees today.

F outta here.

That's infinitely more absurd than taking Wilson over Luck

Placing Brees at 5 instead of 4 is more absurd than saying Russell is better than Luck? Hahahaha, I had to type this out just to see if it would sound any better. It didn't.

Does Brees actually struggle on the road though? For some reason I thought his numbers didn't really dip

Placing Brees at 5 instead of 4 is more absurd than saying Russell is better than Luck? Hahahaha, I had to type this out just to see if it would sound any better. It didn't.

Saying Andrew Luck is a better NFL quarterback in any way shape or form than Drew Brees is that absurd. 4 or 5 it don't matter.

Kicker is you bringing up a dome for Brees like Andrew Luck plays in Lambeau Field.

Last edited:
Interesting how the response to any valid criticism of Luck is to mention Russell Wilson's defense.

Not sure how that makes Luck's stats any better compared to the rest of his peers. Or makes him better than Drew Brees which is just delusional.

Last edited:
Rodgers, Peyton, Brees, Brady is 1-4 in whatever order.

There should not be any slotting anywhere else in that 4. They are current Rushmore.

luck over brees at this time .... Maybe in a few years but not at this time....

Wilson is a game manager till proven otherwise.

luck over brees at this time .... Maybe in a few years but not at this time....

Wilson is a game manager till proven otherwise.

Top 3 all-time TD passes over his first two seasons proves otherwise to me. So does highest ypc of any of the young QBs. But what do I know?

Definition of a game manager has changed before my very eyes.

Last edited:
Interesting how you can get "stats" when you are up 29-0, and those "stats" somehow prove how good you are, and fans sweep that fact under the rug but continue to point to "stats" when it suits their need.

Top 3 all-time TD passes over his first two seasons proves otherwise to me. So does highest ypc of any of the young QBs. But what do I know?

Definition of a game manager has changed before my very eyes.

it's alot easier to throw td passes when your defense sets you up with a short field

Interesting how you can get "stats" when you are up 29-0, and those "stats" somehow prove how good you are, and fans sweep that fact under the rug but continue to point to "stats" when it suits their need.

I don't remember any game managers- Mark Sanchez, Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, Alex Smirh... Having even above average stats in fact.

With one of the worst o-lines in football and no true #1 WR.
Not sure how Wilson is the first game manager ever to have record-tying numbers because of his defense and running game . What happened with those other guys?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom