QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

No real progress. Chester has accurately stated those points 25 times in this thread. Everyone agrees, everyone co-signs, and a week later someone says elite or franchise QB, doesn't mention Russ, and it starts all over.

Every. Time.
laugh.gif

It's why I say, I'm cool with Russ, but not his fanbase. (Minus Pabs who seems to grasp it better).

There was another tho.......DSlee? Had a Sonic Avy, I think? He's pretty good.
This...feels...backhanded 
patrice.png

Not at all. 100% serious. I'd have a ton of reps for you if you had them enabled.
laugh.gif
rHDhoPn.gif

naw I know  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Brady has recently struggled without Gronk, every quarterback needs weapons

BRADY WITH/WITHOUT GRONK 2012-14

Brady With Gronk 64.4% 291ypg 7.5 ypa 5:3 TD/INT

Brady Without Gronk 58.2% 247 ypg 6.7 ypa 2:1 TD/INT

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]So we're fools now? Because we disagree and support our disagreement with facts?
Wait... Isn't being called a fool an insult... If I recall that's a reportable offense...
Guess the rules are different for some.
For the record, while you stay on your high horse there, when you constantly say stupid insults like "Wash your face" and have a laughing emoji that is an insult as well.
But you're the guy who reports people... makes sense.
You're the good guy trying to do the right thing and have a nice debate... right?
[/COLOR]

What facts did you use to support your false statement? :rofl:
Wash yo face

[COLOR=#red]Oh look the other one chimes in.
Context man.
Reading is fundamental. [/COLOR]

Stafford hasnt had a great record on the road

.37 winning percentage..81 rating..58 tds..38 int

Other poor winning percentages on the road

Griffin- .
.29 winning percentage.. a 94 rating..24 tds..10 int

Bradford
.300 winning percentage..79 rating..27tds..19 int

Palmer
.403 winning percentage..86 rating..112 tds..78 int

Tannehill
.41 winning percentage..80 rating..27 tds..25 ints

On other notes, Matthew Stafford is 3-32 against teams with a winning record.

Aaron Rodgers hasn't beat a winning team on the road since 2012.  

It's easy to pile on Stafford but this will get overlooked.

Just like his performance in the NFCCG.

[COLOR=#red]Of course you do.
Because neither of you actually read.
It makes me laugh to know how hypocritical you are though.
Or how neither of you never directly answer anything, never having a real conversation, being thee worst contributors in either football thread.
It's really hard to actually intelligently respond to what I say though, I get why you avoid it with silly jokes and "wash yo face"... you guys are so original and witty.
Have fun with you Harry and Lloyd back and forth. I'm sure it will be delightful.
Please show everyone how much of a hypocrite you really are, not like they take either of you seriously in any way, shape or form though.
Clean your ears! :lol:
Scrub your feet! :rofl:
Did I get it rite fellas? Shucks, maybe next time.
Oh you silly little rascals. Have a good rest of your day gents. [/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR=#red]Of course you do.
Because neither of you actually read.
It makes me laugh to know how hypocritical you are though.
Or how neither of you never directly answer anything, never having a real conversation, being thee worst contributors in either football thread.
It's really hard to actually intelligently respond to what I say though, I get why you avoid it with silly jokes and "wash yo face"... you guys are so original and witty.
Have fun with you Harry and Lloyd back and forth. I'm sure it will be delightful.
Please show everyone how much of a hypocrite you really are, not like they take either of you seriously in any way, shape or form though.
Clean your ears! :lol:
Scrub your feet! :rofl:
Did I get it rite fellas? Shucks, maybe next time.
Oh you silly little rascals. Have a good rest of your day gents. [/COLOR]

Damn. Now we're hypocrites. That would be like us claiming to ignore someone twice and responding. Not once but twice. Two times

US saying we value russ and 20 mil and sources saying that's what the Hawks offered. That was fax, bee
You saying the franchise values him less than us and signs others because of it first. That was wrong fax, bee

Russell Wilson and that team was losing games when Lynch and Kam were hurt. Russell is so good but his team doesn't want to pay him. Just admit that he's average and be happy that your team will win 10-12 games this year. I wouldn't care if my QB was average and we're winning. Sensitive *** Seattle fans in here.
As an Eli fan I'm surprised you don't recognize the other side of this type of argument.  Considering the claims people made during both Giants SB victories.

Eli didn't have the defenses Russell has had the last three years. I'm sure someone can post defensive stats from our two recent SB runs and Seattle's two recent SB runs. Eli gets killed on here and I don't care when people say he's trash, not top 10 or posting GIFs and memes. Some of you Seattle fans act like someone spit on you when people say Russell isn't top 10 and wouldn't be **** without that defense or Lynch. Then the jokes and trolling comes into play. No one is saying he's a terrible QB. He's young and has a lot to improve on. I don't think he's top 10. I got him between 10-15 which is still damn good for a kid that's only been in the league for a couple years. Look where Robert Griffin is ranked now, all the way at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom