Queen Elizabeth II Has Died at Age 96

7bws.gif

he might be disliked by many currently, but presidents and their bad tenures are forgotten once someone equally, if not more terrible replaces them. or they just fade away into insignificance and obscurity. a lot of folks didn’t like george w due to his seemingly high levels of incompetence and the failures of the wars and occupation post 9/11. i thought dude wouldn’t recover but folks just seem indifferent about him now because trump made him an afterthought

"It only lasted 4 years" :rofl:What about the impact? That stopped at 4 years too?

He's still going. It hasn't stopped. There are no plans for him to stop. Name another president who continued to have rallies after he left office?

One of the differences between Bush Jr. and Tr*mp (of the many) is that Bush Jr. doesn't seek the spotlight, can't run for another term and he realized the value in staying out of the way in the years following his presidency. He's not still focusing his time and energy on a power grab or antagonizing the American people in the way that Tr*mp still does to this day.

Some presidents do fade from memory when a worse person takes on the role, Tr*mp will not be one of those.

There's no debate as to whether Lizzy's reign had more reach and influence than Tr*mp but that does nothing to change the fact that Trump's demise will be gleefully celebrated by millions, especially on social media, which is pretty much all I was saying originally.

All of that to say that nobody forgot about Tr*mp like you suggested. He is still in our faces on a consistent basis. Maybe you just got numb to him or something.

"It only lasted 4 years" :rofl:What about the impact? That stopped at 4 years too?

He's still going. It hasn't stopped. There are no plans for him to stop. Name another president who continued to have rallies after he left office?

One of the differences between Bush Jr. and Tr*mp (of the many) is that Bush Jr. doesn't seek the spotlight, can't run for another term and he realized the value in staying out of the way in the years following his presidency. He's not still focusing his time and energy on a power grab or antagonizing the American people in the way that Tr*mp still does to this day.

Some presidents do fade from memory when a worse person takes on the role, Tr*mp will not be one of those.

There's no debate as to whether Lizzy's reign had more reach and influence than Tr*mp but that does nothing to change the fact that Trump's demise will be gleefully celebrated by millions, especially on social media, which is pretty much all I was saying originally.

All of that to say that nobody forgot about Tr*mp like you suggested. He is still in our faces on a consistent basis. Maybe you just got numb to him or something.

trump was the symptom of long standing racism, xenophobia, and white supremacy -traits associated with trumpism pre-date his presidency. elizabeth and the royal family were the disease/direct source of generations of imperialism and colonization. maybe i’m wrong.

none of us know how trump will be perceived in 10 years, but idk about “the energy increasing by a factor of a million.” there are over a billion folks combined in south africa, india and pakistan, many of whom were probably glad to see the news.

trump was the symptom of long standing racism, xenophobia, and white supremacy -traits associated with trumpism pre-date his presidency. elizabeth and the royal family were the disease/direct source of generations of imperialism and colonization. maybe i’m wrong.

none of us know how trump will be perceived in 10 years, but idk about “the energy increasing by a factor of a million.” there are over a billion folks combined in south africa, india and pakistan, many of whom were probably glad to see the news.

Semantics. You're splitting hairs, man. Let's also not forget that Tr*mp referred to a lot of third world countries/ other countries as "S***hole countries" so if you think Americans are the only ones who don't like him hate him, you're blind.

You know me I'm down for an argument but not about this lol. Whether its literally a factor of a million or a factor of 10, the point was its gonna be crazy.

Its gonna be a wild day on twitter when it happens and you'll have your popcorn out along with me and everyone else...

Last edited:
We're recognizing tomorrow as a national holiday over here for the Queen's funeral as well ahat ahat

Back
Top Bottom