Question about the EMINEM ii's and Thunder/Light IV's

didn't go to well for me for the eminem 2 release, logged in put one shoe in cart was about to pay on checkout then site crashed and i was not able to copa pair,
ohwell.gif

Yeah the release for the eminem 2's came out earlier than scheduled by like 10 mins so it threw a lot of people off. Prob the reason why I was able to getone lol.

Eminem ii's are only good for re-sell IMO. I think they are so wack, and especially the re-sell price. Who wouldn't sell them?

I was sitting on flight club for about 30 minutes before the Eminem II's released, I was also looking at the Niketalk thread about them (helped past time)and after they released (10 minutes early) I noticed that a number of people ended up having problems with the site (freezing, out of stock messages, etc.). Iended up getting mine though (in the avi) and un-DSed them because I personally loved the shoes and what they represented (Big Em fan). I feel bad that somepeople who really wanted them couldn't get them and a lot of the people who bought them (Even here on Niketalk) don't even really like them anymore orwere just reselling.

Originally Posted by Jumpman23shoeFan

Eminem ii's are only good for re-sell IMO. I think they are so wack, and especially the re-sell price. Who wouldn't sell them?

Just cause you don't like them doesn't mean they're wack. A lot of people wanted them maybe cause they're just a big eminem fan, and somepeople like myself actually really like the shoe itself too. I don't know why if people think a shoe isn't tight they assume that everyone elsedoesn't like them either. Hell, I know there are people here on Niketalk who love shoes like the Black/Purple/Cactus Spizikes and there are some here whodon't like shoes like the Grapes or Aquas etc. Generally accepted is just that, generally accepted.

EDIT: Sorry for the double-post

Thunders are still easy to get, lightnings another story, eminem 2s, well..... 313 made so you do the math

i wish i had em 2s
eventualy i will cop a pair hopefully for around $500 or a less from someone lookin to make a quick come up and easy profit

I made one of my stupidest mistakes with these...I had to choose between these or the crappy 11/12 pack, had to opportunity to cop these but thought the 11/12would be a better investment
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom