Quick look @ 2010 releases (Cat. Pics): AJ VI, Icon, 16.5 Regionals, Spiz'ike Boots & More

vi's are copped. this is serious. and the black red cement spizikes are up for consideration. appreciate the info redbrim

Black/Red VI's, that's the only thing worth purchasing on there. And they will definitely be purchased.

i think we should count all the ppl who didn't read and said they are infrareds.

they are Black Varsity Red VIs.

Whats up with the University Blue eyelet on the white fire red spizikes?

THANK YOU!

the white black VIs are probably gonna turn out real clean, the varsity reds (katrinas?) are hot. if theyre done right, theyll almost certainly be picked up

the spizikes are kinda weird, especially wit that random blue eyelet at the top of one of em

the collar on the alpha Is is off to me

fusions are just naaaasty

spizike boots are a pass

Overall theres some pickups, a lot of EZ passes, and some possible stuff too

I will definitely cop the black/varsity red VIs, how did they CDP VI's fit, are they true to size or half size up, what's the general consensus?

just noticed the pricing is on there too

glad to see spizikes havent gone up, that would just have been dumb

125 for the alpha Is is pretty steep, even if I liked them I would pass on em for that price

as far as VIs, the OGs were 125, 2000s were 120, and CDPs last year were basically 155, so 150 doesnt seem too bad, even though it is an increase (I know Iignored the lows and the DMP)

pimp.gif
VI's
pimp.gif

just the VIs and spiz'ikes for me...

but I'll need to see actual pics before getting excited... can't trust JB nowadays...

Originally Posted by blco02

If the Black VI's don't have 3m in the upper like the og's, I'm not interested.
3m was only in the preforations right?
and i think the 3m on them was ugly and im glad it was removed and this is a diff colorway from the ogs anyway

Back
Top Bottom