Quick look @ 2010 releases (Cat. Pics): AJ VI, Icon, 16.5 Regionals, Spiz'ike Boots & More

Will we ever see White/Infrared VI?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Xnyles

Will we ever see White/Infrared VI?
tired.gif

its on my grail list. i can only hope right? it sux though b.c. i really like the infrareds then we ppl say infrareds they are the black pair. These are notinfrareds. all the ppl will disappointed when we get sample pics.

Infra, Varsity, I would care if it said Flaming Hot Red. ITS A PAIR OF VI'S. GIMMIE 2 PAIRS SZ 13 please...

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by SLP Product

The VI's never used 3m.
The perforations along the ankle had some foil or some reflecting material behind it.

"Some reflecting material". How do you know that it wasn't 3M?

Ok, well whatever material it was, if these aren't exactly like the og's then I'm not interested. I only want the shoes that MJ wore and that I couldn't afford as a kid. Not a half-assed replica.
With that being said, i assume that you haven't bought a pair of retro J's in probably 6-7 years. Most jordan's since 2003 have beenfar inferior to the Originals....

Great info! VI's aye dios!!! Fusions VIII's are ugly I can't believe JB is still bringing out shoes they know won't sell!

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

If the Black VI's don't have 3m in the upper like the og's, I'm not interested.
3m was only in the preforations right?
and i think the 3m on them was ugly and im glad it was removed and this is a diff colorway from the ogs anyway

How is the 3m ugly? you can only see it when the light is on it just right. who cares if its not an og color? the 3m is still a detail of that shoe. we get the crap jb puts out because people like you gobble up anything they put out no matter how far removed from the og a shoe is. yikes.
roll.gif
roll.gif

you just made no sense
i stated my opinion that i didnt like the 3m on the og infrareds
the only VI ever to have 3m was the og black/infrared VI am i right?
THESE ARE NOT INFRAREDS SO ITS NOT AN OG COLORWAY SO ITS NOT MISSING THE 3M BECAUSE IT NEVER HAD IT
understand? lmao at you thinkin your dropping knowledge
sorry for liking a new release
i was thinking about picking up the mettalic 1 retros is that okay or should i pass because the ogs didnt have tumbled leather?
eyes.gif

I stand corrected I guess. I know, you KNOW FOR SURE, that the material was 3m. Without a doubt, 3m. It couldn't have been anything else. Not anothermaterial? Whatever you say. By the way, the og infrared IV's were not the only shoes to have the "3m" behind the perforations. You forgot tomention og carmines, og maroons, og white/infrareds, and og sport blues. So, NO you are not right. Also, I was making a point about the current status of BrandJordan. If you missed it in my post: sorry, thats on you. But thanks for your knowledge of and I'm paraphrasing "these are not an og color so theydont have the 3m". Thanks, really, thanks. Didn't know black/VARSITY RED was a new color and not an og. Didn't know at all. Had no idea. Let meguess, your witty reply will be to tell me that VARSITY RED is a shade of red, right? And again, I didn't say anywhere in my post you couldn't buy anyj's you wanted, now did I? No, didn't think so. But since you CORRECTED me, I'll reiterate my point from my original post and simplify it for youso the idea can't be missed: JB makes money off of retros even though they are not like the original. Again, I stand corrected. I am completely and utterlycorrected. So corrected am I, I should just change my first and last name to: CORRECTED. Thanks. Going to change my niketalk name to Corrected as well. Nothingbut Corrected, Corrected, Corrected. Correct? Lest I forget, Im sure you're going to say in your complexly, vastly, intelligent reply something like"I never used the word correct". Oh! If I misspelled a word or have some small grammar mistake, I'm sure you won't point that out either,right? Again, Im Corrected, right?

Just when I fell out the game, JB pulls me right back in. December SJ's, Jan VI's and I's, March VI's and I's... Snaps...

and i think the 3m on them was ugly and im glad it was removed and this is a diff colorway from the ogs anyway

How is the 3m ugly? you can only see it when the light is on it just right. who cares if its not an og color? the 3m is still a detail of that shoe. we get the crap jb puts out because people like you gobble up anything they put out no matter how far removed from the og a shoe is. yikes.
roll.gif
roll.gif

you just made no sense
THESE ARE NOT INFRAREDS SO ITS NOT AN OG COLORWAY SO ITS NOT MISSING THE 3M BECAUSE IT NEVER HAD IT
i was thinking about picking up the mettalic 1 retros is that okay or should i pass because the ogs didnt have tumbled leather?
eyes.gif

I stand corrected I guess. I know, you KNOW FOR SURE, that the material was 3m. Without a doubt, 3m. It couldn't have been anything else. Not another material? Whatever you say. By the way, the og infrared IV's were not the only shoes to have the "3m" behind the perforations. You forgot to mention og carmines, og maroons, og white/infrareds, and og sport blues. So, NO you are not right. Also, I was making a point about the current status of Brand Jordan. If you missed it in my post: sorry, thats on you. But thanks for your knowledge of and I'm paraphrasing "these are not an og color so they dont have the 3m". Thanks, really, thanks. Didn't know black/VARSITY RED was a new color and not an og. Didn't know at all. Had no idea. Let me guess, your witty reply will be to tell me that VARSITY RED is a shade of red, right? And again, I didn't say anywhere in my post you couldn't buy any j's you wanted, now did I? No, didn't think so. But since you CORRECTED me, I'll reiterate my point from my original post and simplify it for you so the idea can't be missed: JB makes money off of retros even though they are not like the original. Again, I stand corrected. I am completely and utterly corrected. So corrected am I, I should just change my first and last name to: CORRECTED. Thanks. Going to change my niketalk name to Corrected as well. Nothing but Corrected, Corrected, Corrected. Correct? Lest I forget, Im sure you're going to say in your complexly, vastly, intelligent reply something like "I never used the word correct". Oh! If I misspelled a word or have some small grammar mistake, I'm sure you won't point that out either, right? Again, Im Corrected, right?
so the 3m or whatever it is was on every coloraway?
can i see pics please?
if it was on every colorway then i apoligize because i was wrong
if it was on every og colorway then it is part of the shoe and that would be like leaving the heeltab off of the retros
my bad man but i still think they look better without the 3mand i dont just gobble up anything JB releases i just like these kicks
again sorry
embarassed.gif

DSC00978.JPG

they making a mistake by darking da infared into varsity red........but we're so starved for VI's that imma cop em anywayz....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

DSC00978.JPG

they making a mistake by darking da infared into varsity red........but we're so starved for VI's that imma cop em anywayz....
laugh.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ so are those sample varsity reds or what

roll.gif
roll.gif

you just made no sense
eyes.gif

I stand corrected I guess. I know, you KNOW FOR SURE, that the material was 3m. Without a doubt, 3m. It couldn't have been anything else. Not another material? Whatever you say. By the way, the og infrared IV's were not the only shoes to have the "3m" behind the perforations. You forgot to mention og carmines, og maroons, og white/infrareds, and og sport blues. So, NO you are not right. Also, I was making a point about the current status of Brand Jordan. If you missed it in my post: sorry, thats on you. But thanks for your knowledge of and I'm paraphrasing "these are not an og color so they dont have the 3m". Thanks, really, thanks. Didn't know black/VARSITY RED was a new color and not an og. Didn't know at all. Had no idea. Let me guess, your witty reply will be to tell me that VARSITY RED is a shade of red, right? And again, I didn't say anywhere in my post you couldn't buy any j's you wanted, now did I? No, didn't think so. But since you CORRECTED me, I'll reiterate my point from my original post and simplify it for you so the idea can't be missed: JB makes money off of retros even though they are not like the original. Again, I stand corrected. I am completely and utterly corrected. So corrected am I, I should just change my first and last name to: CORRECTED. Thanks. Going to change my niketalk name to Corrected as well. Nothing but Corrected, Corrected, Corrected. Correct? Lest I forget, Im sure you're going to say in your complexly, vastly, intelligent reply something like "I never used the word correct". Oh! If I misspelled a word or have some small grammar mistake, I'm sure you won't point that out either, right? Again, Im Corrected, right?
so the 3m or whatever it is was on every coloraway?
can i see pics please?
if it was on every colorway then i apoligize because i was wrong
if it was on every og colorway then it is part of the shoe and that would be like leaving the heeltab off of the retros
my bad man but i still think they look better without the 3mand i dont just gobble up anything JB releases i just like these kicks
again sorry
embarassed.gif

No, I apologize. I shouldn't have quoted your post. I should have just made my point in my own post. I was over aggressive. I have huge love for originalsand any detail on a retro less than the original is upsetting. Also, its upsetting that some people don't have an appreciation for the original like myselfand others. But the fact remains that JB makes retros nothing like the original. And yes, I'm 99.9% sure all the og VI's had the reflective materialbehind the perfs. I would know since I owned the og infrareds as well as carmines when released in 91?

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by SLP Product

The VI's never used 3m.
The perforations along the ankle had some foil or some reflecting material behind it.

"Some reflecting material". How do you know that it wasn't 3M?

Ok, well whatever material it was, if these aren't exactly like the og's then I'm not interested. I only want the shoes that MJ wore and that I couldn't afford as a kid. Not a half-assed replica.
With that being said, i assume that you haven't bought a pair of retro J's in probably 6-7 years. Most jordan's since 2003 have been far inferior to the Originals....
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom