Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

IF these weren't coming out, you don't think every insider would come in here and say this is just a rumor?

Patience

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

IF these weren't coming out, you don't think every insider would come in here and say this is just a rumor?

Patience

True..redbrim and heat have mentioned they are for real..also this thread probably would have been locked a long time ago if the mods knew this is a falserumor keeping this many peoples' hopes up...i'm just gonna keep an eye out for them..there are 2 other 6s releasing in the next month or two, so whynot a black based one too?

Originally Posted by sneaktrix

I'm camped out at my spot now postin on my sidekick. I been here since friday just incase the dropped last sat. Ima stay here for the month of may if I have to. I'm number 2 next to Wale. Word to champion hood....
laugh.gif

i hear these will only release in columbia, will be china white in colour and will commemorate pablo escobar's birthday.

if tubby knew how to jump, man he'd might still be alive today

WACK POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frown.gif

THIS SHOULD GET A GREAT BIG LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40+ PAGES OF TRASH HYPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smh.gif

they were for real as people have mentioned it was only ask of recently that JB pulled the plug/scrapped them so they will no longer release. at least not inMay or anytime soon. Could happen sometime in the future but that's not set at all at this time.

i really thought this would be an interesting read, but most of this stuff is just talking of nonsense. lock this up, its not really helping anyone.

Yep, please lock. It's just going to never-never land with this thread. When someone gets new actual pics, they will create a separate post anyway.

^agreed, if for nothing else, then his terrible emo avatar

this thread is a joke, and i'm treating it as such

I CALL NIKE USA IN THEY DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.THERE FOR MAKEING THE PERSON WHO STARED THIS BIGGEST 43 PAGE LAIREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS THREAD IN THE %%!* WHO STARTED THIS LIE SHOULD BE
a332521e8a70f14a20edd0d9969bb17d5a7eabb.pjpg
WITH SOME ONE LIKE THIS
17215aef791125d9c453ad59aeed12b3068c380.pjpg

Guys I saw the official Launch Date Calendar for the next two months....
No VI's except for carmines and olympics. sorry to burst your bubble... but I always thought it was ducktales anyway.

i just called the official nike information # and they checked there release dates for may, june and july and said there is only 2
retro 6's coming out the carmines in the pack and the olympic 6's and that's it.
now if it was a shoe coming out these people would know , they are NIKE for god sake so please stop wasting you time with this post, give it up,
let it go,move on with your lives, it's not going to happen

here is the toll free number to nike so you can find out for yourself( 1800-806-6453 )

MODS LOCK IT DOWN

Back
Top Bottom