R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

I highly doubt son reached for any gun while being hogtied by 3 cops.
Cops have that hair trigger on hood black cats.

Watch cabased & the rest of the supremacist posse come up in here justifying murder as always

Edit too late LOL
Nah man i wasn't there either were you. That's why i said "Might".

Love how you and many others just assume the cops in the wrong because the victim is black. 

Last edited:
Shouldn't have had a freakin gun on you,

That's a death sentence especially in crooked *** Louisiana,

Theyd rather put brothas and sistas in cages and let them kill each other in the streets
Louisiana is permissive open carry.

Nah man i wasn't there either were you. That's why i said "Might".

Love how you and many others just assume the cops in the wrong because the victim is black. 

The cop is wrong because the video clearly showed dude on the ground restrained.

Narrative will be they feared for their lives like always.

"They" will spin this one way or another. What it takes for folks to realize police are executing civilians is beyond me. We are in scary days indeed.

I've seen a bunch deviant yet irrelevant info floating around regarding him.

I'm certain the cops didn't know he was a felon during the arrest.

Was he a felon?
Even if, at the moment he was killed, I'm sure the cops didn't know. :roll eyes

This **** is way out of hand
mean.gif
Trust me the police knew who he was. 

Domestic abuse

Property damage and unauthorized entry

Possession with the intent to distribute

Battery

Carrying an illegal weapon

Sex with a minor

Oh ya he also forgot to register as a sex offender

http://theadvocate.com/news/1631198...tal-shooting-of-suspect-on-north-foster-drive

These clowns protest before they even know what happened 

mean.gif

Last edited:
Trust me the police knew who he was. 

Domestic abuse
Property damage and unauthorized entry
Possession with the intent to distribute
Battery
Carrying an illegal weapon
Sex with a minor

Oh ya he also forgot to register as a sex offender

http://theadvocate.com/news/1631198...tal-shooting-of-suspect-on-north-foster-drive

These clowns protest before they even know what happened 

:smh:  

Trust you? :stoneface:

How the hell you know if the police knew he had a prior record? Even if, this still doesn't justify them killing him while he is restrained. Witnesses from that same article says the he wasn't reaching or touching his pockets.

You think he deserved to die?

Trust you?
indifferent.gif

How the hell you know if the police knew he had a prior record? Even if, this still doesn't justify them killing him while he is restrained. Witnesses from that same article says the he wasn't reaching or touching his pockets.

You think he deserved to die?
That was probably the cops beat for years. They get to know the whole neighborhood.

The witnesses could have been his friends. We have no way in hell of knowing what his hand(s) were doing at that very second so i hold judgement.

For people with that kind of criminal record it's not crazy to think they could have reached for his or their gun. 

It's stupid to even put the blame on either side at this point because we weren't there.

Last edited:
Was the cop justified, hell no....

Was this dude an angel?...no he was a criminal bros....he shouldn't have been carrying a gun and putting up ANY type of fight....

Both parties are at fault....seems like dude had it coming one way or another long ago...ya doing a disservice to the real innocent victims of police brutality by grouping this dude along with them simply because they share the same skin tone.

Inb4 white supremacist.

Was this dude an angel?...no he was a criminal bros....he shouldn't have been carrying a gun and putting up ANY type of fight....

Both parties are at fault....seems like dude had it coming one way or another long ago...ya doing a disservice to the real innocent victims of police brutality by grouping this dude along with them simply because they share the same skin tone.

Inb4 white supremacist.

You and cabased are clowns.
Are we looking at the same video? He was clearly restrained.
He's an American citizen so despite his past, he had the right to due process.
END OF DISCUSSION.
There is no way you can tell from that video. If you say there is you're lying.

Upon further viewing I'm going to reserve judgement. All I can say is that it's a tragedy that a man died over his initial crime being that he was selling CD's.

RIP

You and cabased are clowns.
Are we looking at the same video? He was clearly restrained.
He's an American citizen so despite his past, he had the right to due process.
END OF DISCUSSION.

You missed the part where I said the cop wasn't right regardless and he used excessive force, but dude was in fact a criminal, dude was carrying a weapon.

Upon further viewing I'm going to reserve judgement. All I can say is that it's a tragedy that a man died over his initial crime being that he was selling CD's.

RIP

He was killed because the cop discovered a gun on him....he was being detained for selling CDs.

Inb4 white supremacist.

Cops are there to protect and serve, not to chose whether a man lives or dies.

You got one cop on him, the other kneeling (appears like) holding his gun, point blank while the victim is on the ground, the guy wasn't a danger anymore.

I'm getting tired of hearing so many names. Oscar Grant, Tamir Rice, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Freddie Gray just some off the top of my head.

You won't understand til it's your brother, or your kid who gets gunned down by these power hungry, trigger happy pigs.

People swear these body camera's are gonna change things. What happened here? They fell off and can't show what happened.

We have cops on video beating, KILLING innocent people, they still get away with it.

Back
Top Bottom