R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Nah man i wasn't there either were you. That's why i said "Might".

Love how you and many others just assume the cops in the wrong because the victim is black. 

Maybe it had more to do with trained police officers having him restrained and then shooting him dead than the color of his skin?

You missed the part where I said the cop wasn't right regardless and he used excessive force, but dude was in fact a criminal, dude was carrying a weapon.

I didn't miss anything. I saw your deflection. So basically criminal past = automatic death sentence?
He posed no threat. That was an execution but people like you will continue to support these murderers and the system.
How many times do we have to see this?

1. Cops will be placed on paid administrative leave
2. Alton's past will be brought up. (Vilify the victim)
3. Both cops will say they feared for their lives.
4. Get off free

It's like clockwork. :x Disgusting

Last edited:
This **** is a trend. For those claiming that he was a felon who was armed, it's true. You're right.

It's also true that cops having been killing black people with little to no repercussions. These people with power are unchecked. Where are all the videos of controversial police deaths involving white people?

If you're going to tell me if the deceased was white the cops would've handled the situation the same exact way you're a gotdamn liar or plain ignorant.

IDGAF about the minor details about this incident. IDGAF if this man was a felon. The whole thing was mishandled and a man shouldn't have to die like that.

I don't want people to misconstrue what I'm saying as "shouldve shot his leg," "should've shot the gun out of his pocket." The entire thing just screams unprofessional.

Haven't we seen enough of these where "we can't really see what's going on?" Enough with the hypotheticals because that **** is endless.

What if the guy was reaching for the gun? Ok, it's possible but inconclusive because we can't see that in the video.

What if the cops were choking him out? We can clearly see the knee on the chest. Eric Garner died that way.

History repeats itself. Look at the bigger picture rather than this lone incident.

If the call was for an armed man GUNS SHOULD BE DRAWN ALREADY. Where is the "hands on your head?" Why are they tackling a felon who is known to have a gun?

THIS MAN DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GOING TO DIE THAT DAY. He didn't even see the ******* gun fam.

All this man hears is "you ******* move, I swear to God" and he doesn't even get TWO seconds before he's shot to death? There's something wrong with that.

I'm mute, though. The cop apologists rarely see things from the victim's point of view.

**** the police.

Last edited:
It's also true that cops having been killing black people with little to no repercussions. These people with power are unchecked. Where are all the videos of controversial police deaths involving white people?

If you're going to tell me if the deceased was white the cops would've handled the situation the same exact way you're a gotdamn liar or plain ignorant.

More unarmed whites are killed by police...

Thing is...this happens everyday. Just imagine if this person in the car did not record the video, we would not be here right now.

Social media going crazy right now too, seeing pics of protestors and riots, or what seems like riots.

Just curious, why not use the taser? That should give u time to mess him up as you remove the gun and you wont have to worry bout dealing with a dead body.

Last edited:
I'm not even going to watch that video, I hate seeing someone get killed like that. There are only so many times we can say "but it's not all cops" and **** like that. It's very clear that our lives don't matter to them. Whether we are armed, unarmed, criminals or not it doesn't matter to them. They just see *******. These the same cats we pay our hard earned taxes to to protect us. To protect and serve my ***, they protect who they want and it ain't us

As a country why do we waste our money on non-lethal weapons (pepper spray, tasers, stun guns, etc) anymore??? If this wasn't an instance where the cop could've used a taser I don't know what the hell is. If this is the approach police departments will teach and/or allow save us the time and money and only arm them with guns. Hell take away their cuffs. That utility belt that they carry all their gear on get rid of if too.

And to the people who point out his criminal record, you realize that the USA has the harshest criminal justice system in the world? Yet, we still allow the police to have unlimited power. How about yall hold cops to the standard that they're to arrest horrible people and let the criminal justice system bury them under the prison after a fair trial? Which is what is supposed to happen. But no, he had a criminal record and a gun which he hadn't used nor reached for, kill him!!! While we are at it get rid of the laws and the entire criminal justice system, just let the cops shoot anyone who has committed a crime or they think has committed a crime.

I'm curious to what one of these cops who has been through a highly publicized shooting has to say after they're acquitted. I know the guy who killed Oscar Grant had to move out of the bay area, change his and his families names, lost his savings and was getting constant death threats. The cop who killed Mike Brown is unhireable in any law enforcement capacity in Missouri. I'd simply like to ask them, was it worth it? Even after they were not found guilty in a court of law, would they go back and make another decision?

Until this is viewed as an unlawful killing of a citizen by a cop as opposed to a white cop killing a black man, things will never change. Too many people refuse to let their mind think that it could be them or a loved one b/c the victim has a different skin color :smh:

More unarmed whites are killed by police...

Whites also outnumber the number of black folks in this country. Blacks only account for 12-15% of the population. Unless you're saying more whites are killed in ratio to occurrences of contact w/ law enforcement then your stat is completely useless, irrelevant and down right incorrect. Black people are killed by the police at a rate that is about 2.5 times higher than whites when adjusting for population percentages. I think I know the report you're talking about that said whites are more likely to get killed....that Guardian used that garbage data which lumped latinos and whites into one category which is dead wrong. And if we are talking about just unarmed police killings blacks are the victim approximately 55% of the time and that does NOT take into account population ratio. Go back to using non-number based reasons for spreading your agenda, b/c the numbers aren't in your favor. Good try tho sport

Last edited:
To the "he was a known criminal" crowd, when the **** did cops turn to Judge Dread? Criminal or not, I thought the way the system works is you get arrested, charged, tried and THEN punished if found guilty. Why do the cops get to skip steps with black people?

That, well he was a thug coverup is played out. This video looks like a replay of all the others we've seen.

I think I know the report you're talking about that said whites are more likely to get killed....that Guardian used that garbage data which lumped latinos and whites into one category which is dead wrong. And if we are talking about just unarmed police killings blacks are the victim approximately 55% of the time and that does NOT take into account population ratio. Go back to using non-number based reasons for spreading your agenda, b/c the numbers aren't in your favor. Good try tho sport
2015 STATS

WHITE:

Killed by police: 581 (103 Unarmed)

BLACK:

Killed by police: 306 (79 Unarmed)

HISPANIC/LATINO:

Killed by police: 195 (36 Unarmed)

ASIAN:

Killed by police: 28 (5 Unarmed)

Last edited:
Sad situation, but dude should have been EXTRA compliant knowing he had a gun on him....dude should know these cops will blast him the second they catch a glimpse of that gun.
did you watch the video at all? 

Sterling was down on his back with his arms pinned behind him.

He wasn't in a position to grab his gun and fire off on the officers.

they damn near unloaded the full clip on him. 

him having a gun on him in a state that allows conceal carry isn't deserving of death.

Be safe out here fellas. 
mean.gif

2015 STATS

WHITE:

Killed by police: 581 (103 Unarmed)

BLACK:

Killed by police: 306 (79 Unarmed)

HISPANIC/LATINO:

Killed by police: 195 (36 Unarmed)

ASIAN:

Killed by police: 28 (5 Unarmed)

Did the man deserve to be shot, by what YOUR eyes tell you? You do have the right to change your opinion after more "facts" are released.

Back
Top Bottom