R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Son still had his gun drawn on em. They would've shot her and said they were fleeing. I think she recorded to make sure they couldn't get away with covering that **** up. U catch em in the act they can't lie. If the Sterling shooting hadn't been on tape they would've made up some he pulled the gun on em type ****.

Real talk . And it looks even worse because instead of giving medical attention they keep on and throw the girl in the squad car

It's about to get crazy here in Minneapolis

Especially if it comes out as claimed in the video that he had a license for the firearm. 

Last edited:
to those who live in the area... is this going to reach riot levels? or has social media over-saturated people with news and it will be an old story a few days from now?

to those who live in the area... is this going to reach riot levels? or has social media over-saturated people with news and it will be an old story a few days from now?
Make no mistake it is def about to go down.

Jamar Clark who was slain a short while back in caused division in a seemingly progressive city. There were people marching for weeks, and cops were found to be free of all charges...... This will push people over the edge for sure. Cops felt betrayed locally by being held accountable previously and crime has been crazy lately here (relatively)......This will not be a quiet reaction.

Last edited:
i'm not black. i'm filipino. but I'm sick and god damb tired of the way blacks are mistreated in our country 

i can never begin to imagine how a black person feels and i will never pretend like i know.

but i'm here right next to you.

STAND UP GUY.
Something has to be done. If not, these cops really are going to start getting popped.

Last edited:
Last time the po-po sniffed a riot they brung out tanks. Them fools might call out an air strike or ac-130 with a UAV combo if they see more than 10 black people gather around in Baton Rouge or Minny.

There's another vid of an OD nervous cop with a gun drawn on a young black kid while he's standing by his car with the door open. Cop asks him for his id, kid reaches in his pocket then realizes it's not there then turns around to grab it from inside the car, then the jittery *** starts capping. I guarantee the situation in Minnesota was just like that. Cops just out here practicing on minorities,

'sorry, Captain, i messed up on this one, I'll be more thorough with my directions next time after I get back from my paid vacay'

'it's ok sergeant, there'll just be a bunch of Facebook posts saying pray for the family,a few hashtags and then everything will be the same. Tell Susan I said hello, and let her know she needs to make that lobster bisque again.'

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Last edited:

Make no mistake it is def about to go down.

Jamar Clark who was slain a short while back in caused division in a seemingly progressive city. There were people marching for weeks, and cops were found to be free of all charges...... This will push people over the edge for sure. Cops felt betrayed locally by being held accountable previously and crime has been crazy lately here (relatively)......This will not be a quiet reaction.

I was honestly surprised at the turnout for the jamar clarke incident but despite all that nothing really happened. People protested for a good minute, in the cold too. But that was in the city, falcon heights is a ways from the city, not a whole lot of black folks out there. Idk man, i really hope something happens but i just dont see the protest angle doing much more good than it did last time. A riot wont do anything but probably get someone else killed. Idk what can be done as long as prosecutors have this conflict of intrest in trying police and the politicians cater to the police union. If he did have a conceal and carry permit hopefully the gun advocates will show support but somehow i doubt that. MN is pretty racist/prejudice outside the city.

Last edited:
I was honestly surprised at the turnout for the jamar clarke incident but despite all that nothing really happened. People protested for a good minute, in the cold too. But that was in the city, falcon heights is a ways from the city, not a whole lot of black folks out there. Idk man, i really hope something happens but i just dont see the protest angle doing much more good than it did last time. A riot wont do anything but probably get someone else killed. Idk what can be done as long as prosecutors have this conflict of intrest in trying police and the politicians cater to the police union. If he did have a conceal and carry permit hopefully the gun advocates will show support but somehow i doubt that. MN is pretty racist/prejudice outside the city.

You already know protesting don't do ****.

At the end of the day everybody has to wake up in the morning and go to work.

We the people support and participate in the very system thats designed to keep us down and they'll do everything in their power to convince you that this is the only way.

People as a whole have to realize that everybody deserves better. That we are creative and compassionate enough to create an alternative system built around love. But nobody wants to bring that up. The right will tell you nobody deserves **** and the left will tell you dont worry we got you. But in the end they are both two pillars holding up the same bull **** system.

Last edited:
Damn, they didn't have to shoot him. He was restrained. Don't know if he wasn't listening to them or something but I wonder what got them to pull their guns out. If he was cooperating with them than damn, this is horrible. But if he was resisting, than the takedown is excusable. But the shots fired is in no way justifiable in this situation.

Like I said before. Get armed. They don't care about our money or respect our concerns. Praying, marching, voting, protesting and the political avenues have repeatedly failed us. Bullies only respect people standing up to them.

As people who are public SERVANTS And sworn to protect and serve, cops now have to accept the fact that many minorities are in genuine fear for their lives when police interact with them. It's their duty and responsibility to adjust their tactics to deal with that fact because this is a climate that they created. Bad cops doing and getting a way with bad things while "good cops" did nothing to stop that behavior.

I had to cut off the news last night cause they'd play the clip over and over and over again. It's ******* disgusting. To the brothers that live in a state where it's legal to carry - strap up. Praying, marching, protesting ain't gonna do a cotdamn thing. Be prepared to defend yourself. Stay safe out there.

I mailed this case to our national news tip line and they replied with a thank you and did a full segment on this and the Minnesota case today. The news anchors normally doesn't give opinions on what they're reporting but they were visibly shocked today and condemned the actions of the police in both cases, even referred to the shooting as murder in both cases.
Belgium's got y'alls back
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I mailed this case to our national news tip line and they replied with a thank you and did a full segment on this and the Minnesota case today. The news anchors normally doesn't give opinions on what they're reporting but they were visibly shocked today and condemned the actions of the police in both cases, even referred to the shooting as murder in both cases.
Belgium's got y'alls back
pimp.gif

I don't care what they say about your waffley ***, your alright with me
pimp.gif

I remember back in the gap, we used to get paranoid if a cop got behind us and hit the lights.

We used think dam
homie next to me got a warrant
Maybe they lookin for a relative on the run
Here they go sweatin us again
They messin wit us cuz we some bald fade mexicans

NOW
its like dam that cop is commin my way wtf did i do
Was i speeding?
I didnt do anything
Why does he got 3 squad cars wit him
Is this ***** gona be a **** and find a reason to whoop me, shoot me, or take me to jail?

Ive been harrased by police and had drugs planted on me by police.
I dont trust em, nor do i respect em. I respect the gun, and the gun only.
Luckily my record no longer exists, but when they pull you over and see you have felonys, the whole situation changes.

I had a homie get ran over by a cop car cuz he jumped a fence while he was tagging.

I had a homie get his dog killed in front of him cuz he was barking.

I had a cousin get a cracked skull by police cuz he fit the profile of a drug deal.

Ive been thrown on hot *** cop car hoods and thrown i the back seat wit the car off and windows up.

My grandpa got shot 3 times by a cop for turninf his car off like the cop asked.

One of my old neighbors got bit by a police dog for havin a blunt in his ear, then charged for beating a cop when all he was tryin to do was get the dog off of him.

Its sad that one day im gona have to sit my son down in the future and talk to him about the differences between civilians and the police. And how its always what they say against our word.

Last edited:
Wash, rinse, repeat
So let me guess, according to the SWS in this thread, this new guy shouldn't have resisted. Did I get that right? Or maybe he shouldn't have sat in the front seat since he had been arrested before right?

F outta here

This was tough. The "but he was a felon" crowd needs to watch.

black = criminal to these people. look at some of the posters in this thread for disgusting example

Couldn't rep but this is essentially what it boils down to.

Most of the criminals you see daily in the news are Black, even though they account for a minority of an already small percentage of the population. Not hard to see why people who have never interacted in Black people in an informal setting get scared when they see one.

Wash, rinse, repeat
So let me guess, according to the SWS in this thread, this new guy shouldn't have resisted. Did I get that right? Or maybe he shouldn't have sat in the front seat since he had been arrested before right?

F outta here

He shouldn't have been in an orange jumpsuit. /s

Back
Top Bottom