R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

Here's what I can't understand for the life of me, just in this thread, why do they keep bringing up the records of these gentlemen's past? Alright, they had a record, but they weren't committing any crime that they were convicted of at the time of their untimely demise. Is bringing up their past endeavors supposed to excuse the police officers whol murdered them? Is it supposed to discredit the individuals who have died? People need to grow up and open their eyes, furthermore, as for the gentleman who died in Minnesota, whatever he did must in his past must not have been serious enough, he was still permitted to be a licensed gun carrier(concealed).

It helps bigots stomach the death of an individual once they see a mugshot. Word to...

The way I see it, two criminals were caught in a fight, one got killed the other should go to jail....I feel very little sympathy for either one.

A lot of people jumped on the it's not racist or Mr. Sterling deserved to die without even reading the articles about the situation, some people didn't watch the video. Then non minorities trying to tell black people how they think blacks should act, based upon their experiences with police. You have other minorities that think they're better than blacks, but they don't believe that police hate them too, then you have people who were about dude dying because Mr. Sterling, then all of the sudden the cops were wrong, a whole lot of

View media item 2093618

Last edited:
Like I said before. Get armed. They don't care about our money or respect our concerns. Praying, marching, voting, protesting and the political avenues have repeatedly failed us. Bullies only respect people standing up to them.
get armed so they'll have a reason to shoot us? Arming ourselves is a death wish. You see what happens when they suspect us to be carrying a firearm.

Last edited:
A lot of people jumped on the it's not racist or Mr. Sterling deserved to die without even reading the articles about the situation, some people didn't watch the video. Then non minorities trying to tell black people how they think blacks should act, based upon their experiences with police. You have other minorities that think their better than blacks, but they don't believe that police hate them too, then you have people who were about dude dying because Mr. Sterling, then all of the sudden the cops were wrong, a whole lot of

View media item 2093618
Steezy is the king of back peddlers.

Like I said before. Get armed. They don't care about our money or respect our concerns. Praying, marching, voting, protesting and the political avenues have repeatedly failed us. Bullies only respect people standing up to them.
get armed so they'll have a reason to shoot us? Arming ourselves is a death wish. You see what happens when they suspect us to be carrying a firearm.

Won't stop me from arming myself. If the 2nd amendment is so important to these redneck *****, why shouldn't we take advantage of it too?

[/quote]
Here's what I can't understand for the life of me, just in this thread, why do they keep bringing up the records of these gentlemen's past? Alright, they had a record, but they weren't committing any crime that they were convicted of at the time of their untimely demise. Is bringing up their past endeavors supposed to excuse the police officers whol murdered them? Is it supposed to discredit the individuals who have died? People need to grow up and open their eyes, furthermore, as for the gentleman who died in Minnesota, whatever he did must in his past must not have been serious enough, he was still permitted to be a licensed gun carrier(concealed).

C'mon fam you already know how the game is played. Before, they could kill us just because we looked them in the eyes, or looked at a white woman. After the Civil Rights movement they had to come at it from another angle, they couldn't just do it. Now they need to fabricate reasons as to why they did it. All white America needs is some form of validation that the killing was justifiable. Not that it matters to them in real life, but so they can have a legit reason to argue and defend the police in public. In private they don't give a ****, just another worthless ****** "good riddance". He shouldn't have resisted, he should have just listened. If only he did what he was told none of this would have happened. Like we are trained dogs who are supposed to just comply despite the fact that our rights are being violated. Those same white folks will be the first to yell out that they are American citizens, and they pay the salary of public servants and they have rights. They wouldn't keep their damn mouths shut either, and the police wouldn't let **** escalate to drawing their weapon and firing upon them. At the most they will get arrested.

Don't let one of the victims have a prior offense either, that makes them cream their pants when they see that ****. Raheem was arrested for selling weed in '94. Leroy was in a gang and arrested for assault. Tyrone was arrested for armed robbery. This is all they need to see to feel vindicated about their feelings of blacks. Especially when it involves them being killed by the police. I find it crazy that a white gunmen can massacre a group of people in a church, and in a movie theater and still be alive to be prosecuted. How are we such a threat to white America? How are police and everyone else so afraid of us? Are we going around shooting up schools, churches, and movie theaters? This isn't about fear, they hate us point blank period. I don't care what anyone says about police not waking up looking to kill a black person. It comes too easy for them to not think about. The first thing they say is do this or I will shoot you. The hate for blacks is real, the cops are racist and they are protected. How much more proof is needed to prove that fact? Known racist are on the police force from low - high positions.

When you look at the approach, and the way they speak to us you can see it man. Whenever a white person or non black is involved police try to deescalate the situation, even when it involves guns. White dudes walk around strapped purposely trying to piss off cops. Walking around with assault rifles, and **** b/c they have the right to carry. Nobody seems threatened by that at all. Even if we have a permit, it wont matter. They wont take the time to figure out if we are licensed or not. Shoot first...ask no questions.

Last edited:
Don't let one of the victims have a prior offense either, that makes them cream their pants when they see that ****. Raheem was arrested for selling weed in '94. Leroy was in a gang and arrested for assault. Tyrone was arrested for armed robbery. This is all they need to see to feel vindicated about their feelings of blacks..

Certain people in this thread share the same vindication. And some even have criminal records themselves :smh:

Last edited:
They don't need a narrative being black is enough of a crime for some of these bigots

I find it crazy that a white gunmen can massacre a group of people in a church, and in a movie theater and still be alive to be prosecuted. [/quote]

White gunman at that, that after murdering those innocent church goers, the police got that dude Burger King.

I find it crazy that a white gunmen can massacre a group of people in a church, and in a movie theater and still be alive to be prosecuted.

White gunman at that, that after murdering those innocent church goers, the police got that dude Burger King.[/quote]
They can get away with anything in this country, im fully convinced.

Terror is somehow not terrorism, rape is slightly non-consensual sex, murder isn't murder but lawful defense... The list goes on.

White Privilege is real.

It is pretty incredible that things like this still occur in our "free" country. It sucks that not everyone can enjoy the benefits that America is supposed to grant, it really puts things in perspective. This country COULD be truly great, but sadly I don't think it ever will be what was promised. You can't have the land of the free while oppressing a huge amount of people.

Assuming Europe doesn't disintegrate I think I'm going to head over there for a while after college

Here's what I can't understand for the life of me, just in this thread, why do they keep bringing up the records of these gentlemen's past? Alright, they had a record, but they weren't committing any crime that they were convicted of at the time of their untimely demise. Is bringing up their past endeavors supposed to excuse the police officers whole murdered them? Is it supposed to discredit the individuals who have died? People need to grow up and open their eyes, furthermore, as for the gentleman who died in Minnesota, whatever he did must in his past must not have been serious enough, he was still permitted to be a licensed gun carrier(concealed).

For them, that's exactly what it is. A smear campaign to provide justification. And their little minions fall right in line believing it. Twitter and yahoo are infested right now with that mess.

some of these cops are racist pigs, some of them are just terrified and anxiety filled individuals.
There needs to be a more comprehensive psychiatric evaluation and character check when
when recruiting officers and an overhaul in training.

You're a criminal fam.

I don't know why you think a person convicted of a DUI driving a vehicle is less dangerous than a criminal with a weapon
Well while a car in the wrong hands is dangerous, a cars sole purpose isn't to be a weapon....might as well identify big rocks as weapons as well....you lookin stupid as hell fam.

I'm a criminal he says....where is my multiple arrests?...how many DUIs I've been convicted of?...how much jail time have I done?...how many people have I hurt...silly boy.
This might be the post of the year. 
laugh.gif

some of these cops are racist pigs, some of them are just terrified and anxiety filled individuals.
There needs to be a more comprehensive psychiatric evaluation and character check when
terrified people dont join the police force... 

I don't doubt dude who said he'd knock steezy's wig off probably would today after the MN incident. It's in his best interest to keep quiet.

terrified people dont join the police force... 

You sure? I'm pretty sure there are people who have joined the police force due to being bullied while growing up, so now they feel like that badge they have is an invincibility shield. Those are the worst type of people to even attempt to join the police force.

Plenty of these scary *** dudes become cops. They get a sense of authority and think their nuts grew.

x100. I got a buddy from high school who I used to smoke weed and party with all the time... this dude was hilariously the WORST athlete in every sport on every team he played for. Just a goofy, quirky, complete stress ball, who never once thought about going to college. He's a cop. 

Would I trust him in a high stress situation with a gun in his hand. HELL NO. 

Lived in Baton Rouge for 5 years on the "good" side of town during my college years.

Saw the video and was not surprised, one bit. SMH.

I was honestly surprised at the turnout for the jamar clarke incident but despite all that nothing really happened. People protested for a good minute, in the cold too. But that was in the city, falcon heights is a ways from the city, not a whole lot of black folks out there. Idk man, i really hope something happens but i just dont see the protest angle doing much more good than it did last time. A riot wont do anything but probably get someone else killed. Idk what can be done as long as prosecutors have this conflict of intrest in trying police and the politicians cater to the police union. If he did have a conceal and carry permit hopefully the gun advocates will show support but somehow i doubt that. MN is pretty racist/prejudice outside the city.

You already know protesting don't do ****.

At the end of the day everybody has to wake up in the morning and go to work.

We the people support and participate in the very system thats designed to keep us down and they'll do everything in their power to convince you that this is the only way.

People as a whole have to realize that everybody deserves better. That we are creative and compassionate enough to create an alternative system built around love. But nobody wants to bring that up. The right will tell you nobody deserves **** and the left will tell you dont worry we got you. But in the end they are both two pillars holding up the same bull **** system.

Well said. That type of change just seems so overwhelming too me. Until these type of situations affect the majority, people will be content in their comfort zone. Majority of people arent willing to sacrifice for the benefit of the common good.

Back
Top Bottom