R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

^You should post the other video too by the same instagram

In the other video, the cop was just standing there and dude with the camera was blowing his horn. Cop calmly asks him don't do that. Then dude says that 'pissed you off didn't it?' Cop says, not really, that's the use of the horn, to blow it. Then dude says 'Cmon for real, you know that pissed you off'

Dude wanted a reaction out of the cop.

These dudes were looking for it...clearly.

Last edited:

In the other video, the cop was just standing there and dude with the camera was blowing his horn. Cop calmly asks him don't do that. Then dude says that 'pissed you off didn't it?' Cop says, not really, that's the use of the horn, to blow it. Then dude says 'Cmon for real, you know that pissed you off'

I want to see that.

I want to see that.

Posted it.

That IG video. :smh:

If one of them would have sneezed that cop would have emptied the clip.

I respect that officer, he showed restraint, he knew he was being baited, but I think even if he didn't know, he showed the restraint and patience, just listening to dude talk, yikes.

No one has said that ALL police are bad.

2 examples shown and 2 of the 3 I consider bad.

You can ask for a Policeman's badge number and name...THEY'RE SUPPOSE TO FURNISH IT.

And a cop saying "I'll put a round in you soo quick" really?

These the cops we suppose to respect?

Let's be clear. With regards to that instagram. You do have the right to not be targeted. The right to say things and not get hit by the officer. But those dudes clearly wanted to get handled by the police. If you go to another video, you see him walk up to a group of cops and start cursing them and giving them a finger and all that. This instagram does not fall into the 'just minding my own business and got f'ed up for no reason' category. Two separate videos it's clear he wanted something to happen [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Let's be clear. With regards to that instagram. You do have the right to not be targeted. The right to say things and not get hit by the officer. But those dudes clearly wanted to get handled by the police. If you go to another video, you see him walk up to a group of cops and start cursing them and giving them a finger and all that. This instagram does not fall into the 'just minding my own business and got f'ed up for no reason' category. Two separate videos it's clear he wanted something to happen [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thought they were different people in the honking video and the name/badge # video?

Cops are wearing different uniforms and vests.

I understand what you all are saying in light of the other Instagram videos ...

I'm just not comfortable with how that cop that just Arrived on the scene wanted to "put a round in you so fast" .... It's a bad mind set a few of these cops have of any black person .... and this will be the hardest to change.

[emoji]128532[/emoji]

Thought they were different people in the honking video and the name/badge # video?

Cops are wearing different uniforms and vests.

Seems like different cops, different days but the same dude.

Last edited:
2 videos were 1 guy...the one with the cop pulling the gun and saying he would put a round in them was a separate incident with different parties involved.

It's Sad!! These Bad Cops are too scared, too trigger happy and too prejudice against us...

Watching this video I don't know what these men did to get pulled over but the level of aggression by the second cop JUST ARRIVING on the scene is Ridiculous ... He actually said he'd "put a bullet in you so fast...." Like WTF!!!!!!!

Changes need to be made... NOW! I'm tired of this!!

I'll never forget the time I drove my boy across the bridge to sell someone a cell phone.

(to be clear he was trying to get a finders fee for finding the phone from it's owner
laugh.gif
 some real dirt ball **** but it is what it is)

I pull up into this hotel to meet and about 10 officers jump out guns ready yelling and screaming orders.

He had the gun right at the window pointed in my face.

Luckily I was cool and didn't flinch.

Some people freeze up in those situations but some people panic and flinch or duck and that would of been the end
frown.gif

Over a cell phone.

These dudes were looking for it...clearly.

Bruh, I work in Boynton Beach :stoneface: :smh:

I hope those brothers are alive.

It's Sad!! These Bad Cops are too scared, too trigger happy and too prejudice against us...

Watching this video I don't know what these men did to get pulled over but the level of aggression by the second cop JUST ARRIVING on the scene is Ridiculous ... He actually said he'd "put a bullet in you so fast...." Like WTF!!!!!!!

Changes need to be made... NOW! I'm tired of this!!

I'll never forget the time I drove my boy across the bridge to sell someone a cell phone.

(to be clear he was trying to get a finders fee for finding the phone from it's owner
laugh.gif
 some real dirt ball **** but it is what it is)

I pull up into this hotel to meet and about 10 officers jump out guns ready yelling and screaming orders.

He had the gun right at the window pointed in my face.

Luckily I was cool and didn't flinch.

Some people freeze up in those situations but some people panic and flinch or duck and that would of been the end
frown.gif

Over a cell phone.

A damn cell phone.
mean.gif

There aren't enough smh emoticons in the world. So many dudes who never got a chance to be tough before using their power to make up for whatever shortcomings they have. ****'s disgusting.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Back
Top Bottom