R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

I saw the videos and they are horrible and no one deserves what happened to those men.

However, we do not know what the full story is. Police have the hardest job in this country and generalizing cops by saying they're all racist is dangerous.

I just urge people to get all the facts and the full story prior to making assumptions or judgements.

I am saying how I feel and your personal attacks and assumptions are exactly what's wrong.
YOU posted "facts" from a site owned by a hateful person, but I'm making assumptions?

You knew what you were doing.

It's like someone wasn't just murdered while complying. These undercover racists pick and choose what they want to see while pretending to come from a logical standpoint. Take that faux logic and go **** yourself with it.

Last edited:

When will cops need to stop disrespecting blacks and learn to interact with us?
When will people learn that COPS work for us.

There's no law that says you have to respect cops.

They're civil servants and should first respect the community in which they patrol.

When will cops need to stop disrespecting blacks and learn to interact with us?
Police react to the situation they're in at that specific time. I feel that people should treat every person and every policeman with respect when they interact. 

I would hope when someone is treated with respect that they would return the same respect.

Police react to the situation they're in at that specific time. I feel that people should treat every person and every policeman with respect when they interact. 

I would hope when someone is treated with respect that they would return the same respect.
A lot of "shoulds" and "hopes"

When will people learn that COPS work for us.

There's no law that says you have to respect cops.

They're civil servants and should first respect the community in which they patrol.

Yeah that sounds good but we all know that's not the case AT ALL. That **** is a front so they can trample all over our human rights, violate us murder us ruin families etc all under rule of "law" and "authority". Evil operates veiled and underhanded wearing the mask of good intent. The entire concept of the police is immoral I've said this a million times on here. People view it as extreme without looking into the understanding that precedes that type of thinking.

Yeah that sounds good but we all know that's not the case AT ALL. That **** is a front so they can trample all over our human rights, violate us murder us ruin families etc all under rule of "law" and "authority". Evil operates veiled and underhanded wearing the mask of good intent. The entire concept of the police is immoral I've said this a million times on here. People view it as extreme without looking into the understanding that precedes that type of thinking.

What do you think would happen if there weren't any police officers on duty??

There would be absolute chaos.

I saw the videos and they are horrible and no one deserves what happened to those men.

However, we do not know what the full story is. Police have the hardest job in this country and generalizing cops by saying they're all racist is dangerous.

I just urge people to get all the facts and the full story prior to making assumptions or judgements.

I am saying how I feel and your personal attacks and assumptions are exactly what's wrong.

Just like this article is full of facts too ?

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...lse-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

anything to turn a victim to a villan . I've seen the same site say the sandy hook shooting was a conspiracy and that Dylan roof was set up by black live matters .

Do fireman go around tooting RED LIVES MATTER when they go into a burning house?

Police signed up for their jobs. If they dont like certain communities, then find another career.

Do fireman go around tooting RED LIVES MATTER when they go into a burning house?

Police signed up for their jobs. If they dont like certain communities, then find another career.

Wow...speechless by this comment. So many things wrong with this statement.

The next time you need the police to defend you don't call them and see what happens.

I'm pretty sure I know what your response will be to this...very very sad

The next time you need the police to defend you don't call them and see what happens.

What's wrong with my statement.

Fireman go to work and don't complain about saving lives.

Police complain and immediately start the smear campaign on the victims when they're in the wrong.

The only sad thing in this thread is YOU.

Go live in your bubble and never question anything. 

I'm approaching middle age and I can say I've never directly needed the police in my life.

Honestly now that me and my wife carry I don't know if I'll ever call the police outside of the infinitesimal chance I have to shoot someone for trying to harm me.

Last edited:

Dumbest comeback whenever this topic comes up
laugh.gif

*sigh

I'm not implying the answer is to eliminate the police force in societies current state. Of course there would be chaos. Not close to what people imagine IMO but yeah that's not realistic so that's off the table.

We are not going to see a world without police in out lifetime.

That doesn't mean that it's not an oppressive and evil institution at its core. The whole concept is the antithesis of human freedom.

If the current police officers were such great guys they'd help keep the peace with the rest of us normal citizens without having that badge to protect them from repercussions when they decided to commit all the murders, robberies and kidnapping they commit that's mostly fueled by a self entitled holier than thou authoritative attitude. They need that badge. Their a criminal street gang that are paid to enforce bogus policy for the state in exchange for immunity from the same immoral laws that they enforce on the rest of us. It's also a safe haven for seething racist, mentality I'll violent sociopaths, and people with insecurity complexes. They literally get to purge on us and get paid to do it. Put us all on an even playing field and that exposes all of this. No one man has authority over another. That's the reality of human freedom that a lot of us don't understand. You're living under duress and you don't even know it. You've handed over your responsibility to protect yourself and your family to the next man who you believe has some sort of authority over you because he wears a badge. There are no good cops. At best misguided individuals with good intent. They've aligned themselves with an evil entity and will get whatever comes with that. Anyone who puts on that uniform loses all empathy as a human being from me.

I police are compensated fairly well do the job they do, in most places they enjoy strong unions insuring job security.

Taxpayers foot the bill for any mishaps they have that results in lawsuits, and when a crime is committed against the police it is taken very seriously and nearly all of the time they get justice.

There is nothing wrong, absolutely nothing, with taxpayers criticizing how the police do their jobs, and pointing out areas there they are absolutely terrible at it.

The police is a public good, paid for by public dollars. That means EVERYONE should benefit from the service equally. So when some taxpyers aren't benefiting, or even getting injured by the police, they have a right to complain.

It would be like if the water coming out your pipes was brown. Would anyone be telling that person "you know the what, the water service people have a tough jobs.....if you need a bath, who you gonna call?". No, everyone would be disgusted and demand that be corrected for those people getting brown water.

Same goes for the police, the entire country should be pissed off, not just black people, that the police are failing a subset of people so badly.

Back
Top Bottom