R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

OH MY GOD AHAHAHAHAQHAHAAHAHA

that article actually questioning if the 4 year old girl was with them at all.

the lengths these racist dudes go through lmao 

just read the article. when did the dude switch from light grey sweatpants to dark grey sweatpants?

also why is the article written like an opinion piece bashing the BLM movement versus a credible journalistic article?

CNN or Conservative treehouse seem to be baiting instead of informing

And that's the problem.
It's clearly a conservative piece. They had their agenda and are more than likely racist.

Unfortunately though facts have no agenda.
If all of what that article claims is true, IMO, it at last makes it a lawful stop...even if his wording was racist.

but but but he swore he saw it on CNN

" Frame by Frame" at that. If this article is true, if this information is true then why is the "Conservative Treehouse" the only source reporting this? Are they that far ahead of the curve, even Fox didn't report this crap.

Go disrespect some cops and tell us what happens

I get a ticket and fight it in court.

you still not showing me a law.

You whack jobs (conservatives) get a kick out of disrespecting cops, excercising your rights at DUI CHECK POINTS for YouTube.

So why can't I, a moinority, excercise my same rights and NOT comply when I don't know what's going on.

Last edited:
LOL at confusing conservative treehouse with CNN.
You knew what you was doing.

Clown.

Ask Philando Castile
they don't care man. they only like the part of the story when the black guy is a criminal.
roll.gif
 so gah damn true.... "but but why'd he have a gun in the first place?"

but i thought u said CNN did say it

Frame by Frame

I  WANT DA FRAMES DAMMIT

DA FRAMES!!!!!

Quit hiding behind your screen name coward.

What do you for a living and where do you live.

I need perspective cause you're either trolling or flat out racist

Your link provided information based on no one involved, my
link shot holes in the right wing theories, and provided sources/links.

I gave that link because it was the first one that showed up when I googled it since every one demanded it and Instagram called me a racist for having an opinion. Sorry it wasn't a CNN source

CNN Liberal treehouse

See how easy it is??? Must not be true because CNN didn't say it right?
You've been caught in your lies, and your flimsy source was just torn apart. Just keep it 100, and say how you feel. Why go through all this, be blunt and tell us you're glad this happened.

identifies CNN as a source

cries when criticized for not citing the CNN source he identified.

You've been caught in your lies, and your flimsy source was just torn apart. Just keep it 100, and say how you feel. Why go through all this, be blunt and tell us you're glad this happened.

Nice, because I respect police officers and want to hear the entire story before coming to a judgment makes me a racist. And MY argument is flawed? Please

Your link provided information based on no one involved, my
link shot holes in the right wing theories, and provided sources/links.

I gave that link because it was the first one that showed up when I googled it since every one demanded it and Instagram called me a racist for having an opinion. Sorry it wasn't a CNN source

So instead of researching it see if the information provided was true, you ran and posted it because it fit your narrative. :lol:

You can't see how bad that makes you look.

I hate in 2016, from Trump to cops to the average joe, that the main excuse for racist comments (explicit, implied, or unintentional) is incompetence.

Why would I ever give any personal information to you

You don't have to give it to me.

I can find it for myself.

Not hard to see if you've bought or sold anything on here and inquire.

I want to know who hurt you? Why are you hell bent on being an apologist for murdering police

^^^ calls people racsit for having a different opinion than his own
cites that he respects cops to somehow deflect people calling him racist due to sharing racist opinions.

someone post the How Sway pic please 

You don't have to give it to me.

I can find it for myself.

Not hard to see if you've bought or sold anything on here and inquire.

I want to know who hurt you? Why are you hell bent on being an apologist for murdering police

I never said it was ok, in fact I said the opposite that no one deserves to die. But because I don't say police officers racist makes me happy that this occurred.

I think people are way too emotional over this

Back
Top Bottom