R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

I gave that link because it was the first one that showed up when I googled it since every one demanded it and Instagram called me a racist for having an opinion. Sorry it wasn't a CNN source

You read one thing, the first thing that popped up, and decided to come in here with that propaganda filled garbage and pass it off to us as truth? We don't do that here. Not over something this serious. These are powder keg issues that we as humans take seriously, not white, not black, but humans. We aren't trying to push an agenda, or politicize these issues, this is a forum of discussion and when you come in here a post not the truth, but the first thing that pops up on google, which isn't the truth, unless you have a different Google than we do, then it is an insult to the issues at hand, and all of our integrity. I'm not going to call you any names because it won't advance anyone anywhere, plus we don't know each other, but I will say that you should come correct with information or just don't post here anymore. It is painfully obvious to even the most casual of observers that you don't see any wrongdoing on the officer's part on this murder, and that is wrong. You bring your *** in here and try to champion for a murder based on propaganda and politics from "Conservative Treehouse" and disguise it as news "frame by frame" from CNN. Please, get all the way out of here with that.

see this aint a sneaker thread. this ain new balances. this ain ronnie fieg

this issue is something that has affected citizens in this country for centuries.

i may troll and mess around too much in other areas of this forum.

but when it comes to the plight of the oppressed.

this is where i keep it all the way real.

this isn't a joke.

these are people's lives that these dudes treat as a joke.

yet somehow it's an issue if people are "over emotional"

sorry if u are more passionate about cops and new balances versus injustice 

this issue is something that has affected citizens in this country for centuries.

this isn't a joke.

So many incorrect assumptions that I don't know where to begin....so sad

u love new balances and cops.

these are facts?

i'm starting to think you don't know what facts, opinions, assumptions, and conclusions are.

i mean hell u don't know the difference between CNN and conservative treehouse

so sad 

this isn't a joke.

So many incorrect assumptions that I don't know where to begin....so sad

That could be one way to deserve most of your post in this thread.

You outchea embarrassing yourself, and you don't even realize it

You've been caught in your lies, and your flimsy source was just torn apart. Just keep it 100, and say how you feel. Why go through all this, be blunt and tell us you're glad this happened.

Nice, because I respect police officers and want to hear the entire story before coming to a judgment makes me a racist. And MY argument is flawed? Please

No.
Because you only want to accept the story that fits your narrative. Even after it gets shot down more than Zik at the club.

You are racist because you still want to believe it.

Last edited:
No.
Because you only want to accept the story that fits your narrative. Even after it gets shot down more than Zik at the club.

You are racist because you still wasn't to believe it.

How many times can I say this? No one knows the whole story, the fact that people died is a terrible thing and I haven't come to a conclusion whatsoever. All I'm saying is respect others and police officers.

The fact you would even come in here with less than a credible source, your ban from NT can't come fast enough.

How many times can I say this? No one knows the whole story, the fact that people died is a terrible thing and I haven't come to a conclusion whatsoever. All I'm saying is respect others and police officers.

You're not respecting either, or us posting that bs link as a source.

If what you're saying is true, it shouldn't be difficult AT ALL to find a reliable source to corroborate
but you said u had the frames

A credible news source reported on LIVE TV that they were breaking down the video frame by frame and that it appeared he had a gun on his lap. I never said it was 100% truth but was trying to make the point that we dont know the entire story. But yet I'm a racist? People should be better than that

No.

You are racist because you still wasn't to believe it.

Ok...No one knows the full story. I'll accept that.

But what side of the story are you promoting?
Based on the link that you posted you want to see things from the "cop good, black buy bad" POV.
But when that POV is proven false, you STILL want to run with it.

my homies in the military and local PD, state troopers, and county sheriffs would love to give this kid the truth.

you're disrespecting them with all this reaching my man 

Yup, there it is. Threatening other users for having an opinion. Great job

Your link provided information based on no one involved, my
link shot holes in the right wing theories, and provided sources/links.
I gave that link because it was the first one that showed up when I googled it since every one demanded it and Instagram called me a racist for having an opinion. Sorry it wasn't a CNN source
So instead of researching it see if the information provided was true, you ran and posted it because it fit your narrative.
laugh.gif

You can't see how bad that makes you look.

I hate in 2016, from Trump to cops to the average joe, that the main excuse for racist comments (explicit, implied, or unintentional) is incompetence.
This.

Back
Top Bottom