R.I.P ASAP Yams ....

I don't listen to the radio but does Multiply or Pretty Flocko 2 get spins on the airwaves?

I wonder if Rocky is a territorial rapper. I mean I am a fan of him but wonder if he gets way more love in other places other than the Bay. Like do NYC cats listen to Kendrick on the regular?

I don't listen to the radio but does Multiply or Pretty Flocko 2 get spins on the airwaves?

I wonder if Rocky is a territorial rapper. I mean I am a fan of him but wonder if he gets way more love in other places other than the Bay. Like do NYC cats listen to Kendrick on the regular?
5 Million Plays on Soundcloud / Spotify > the radio

No, but thats because it isn't EDM or pop sounding enough. Out here in LA the hip-hop station will play Latch and Katy Perry type stuff. They are too soft for Multiply or JPF2.

Im not a rocky stan but his new songs are wayyy better than the other turn up garbage out, everytime i put shade45 its some garbage on.

Prettyfalcko 2 is ill.

No, but thats because it isn't EDM or pop sounding enough. Out here in LA the hip-hop station will play Latch and Katy Perry type stuff. They are too soft for Multiply or JPF2.

We barely even have radio. We used to have a hip hop station kinda now that's gone and no one cares. Streaming >

Rocky ain't no household name, and they get no radio play probably outside of NYC, not taking away from his talent tho. And naw that ferg guy is trash. He didn't put them on. They remind me of a odd future type group, big group and was hot at one time but I don't really listen to either one so I could be wrong.

Never heard multiply or pf2 on the radio ever. It's a shame because PF2 could possibly do some damage on the radio

PF2 plays on the radio. It was on the other night when I was baking in my driveway. Went from gogo hour to that joint.

****** Problem was getting MAJOR radio burn for a while too.

Practically all hip hop stations are turning into pop/crossover stations. I've heard Lorde, Katy Perry and Meghan Trainor on the airwaves. It's only at night when rap stations are truly rap stations nowadays.

I mean what is the criteria for being a legend nowadays? **** gotta be at rock bottom if somebody people don't even k ow is a legend. I swear when people die y'all like to make them what they weren't. The asap weed carrier died(in the average persons eyes) unfortunately and dudes dropping words like legend, mogul jesus Christ.

I mean what is the criteria for being a legend nowadays? **** gotta be at rock bottom if somebody people don't even k ow is a legend. I swear when people die y'all like to make them what they weren't. The asap weed carrier died(in the average persons eyes) unfortunately and dudes dropping words like legend, mogul jesus Christ.

This the best thread to discuss what legend means to people?

My only thing with rap and even in music today is what is relevant now is not always relevant later. ASAP Rocky and his crew have only been in the scene for so long. There could be that chance that he won't be relevant 5-10 years from now. There have been so many artists that were hotter than hell and most of them all fell off. Only time will tell really.

Chief Medical Examiner calls ASAP Yams's death accident caused by acute mixed drug intoxication (incl. opiates & benzodiazepine)

Back
Top Bottom