R.I.P. Chinx Drugz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I see why 50 copped those bullet proof SUVs when he got on. Ny gotta stop killing their own.

Smh smh smh. RIP Chinx. Very underrated. I really liked his music. We gotta do better.

Cats out here steady hating. We blacks are killing ourselves off.

This is what the white man wants! Don't yall see this?! This is madness.. :smh:

White people kill each other too

Cats out here steady hating. We blacks are killing ourselves off.

This is what the white man wants! Don't yall see this?! This is madness..
mean.gif

2cd3r8.jpg

Oh that's just the desperate gibbon @DipsetGeneral
trying to make his voice heard again. Pay no mind. 

RIP Chinx  :smh:  

Y'all led astray. Hopefully, yall are just blind. This been going on.

The hood is a barrel full of crabs. This **** ain't new. ****** don't wanna see each other prosper.

RIP Chinx

Queens takes the L again bruh, just the fact that Jojo (Rev Run's son) got snatched up and roughed up about a year ago, is a sign of disrespect to Russell Simmons and the OG's that came before.. Even though Juelz sent out the goons to get him.. RIP Chinx..

Queens takes the L again bruh, just the fact that Jojo (Rev Run's son) got snatched up and roughed up about a year ago, is a sign of disrespect to Russell Simmons and the OG's that came before.. Even though Juelz sent out the goons to get him.. RIP Chinx..

Did you really just bring up JoJo in this situation?

Did you really just bring up JoJo in this situation?
I'm trying to compare the situation, unfortunately Jojo being a rapper, obviously not a street guy, caught beef with the WRONG people, still got caught slipping in his OWN city, being Queens.. Got embarrassed, luckily made it out, aside from everything still disrespectful to Rev and Russell being that they are OG's from around the way.. That's what I'm trying to say..

That comparison was terrible. So was the comment bout the 4 door Porsche [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

That comparison was terrible. So was the comment bout the 4 door Porsche [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
I still don't get what point he's trying to make.

Some real space cadets on NT...

Back
Top Bottom