R.I.P. Pimp C - found Dead

dang.....man...i want more details!!

any thoughts on what could be the cause of his death?

drugs?....foul play???

ohhhhhh myyyyyyy godddddd

i cant beleive it. im in serious shock right now.

my day couldnt get any worse right now

tired.gif

Holy $*@%.

I'm just in shock right now. It's just not settling into my mind.

I prayed this wasn't true, but then I went to mtv.com and I see it on their home page.

Devastating news... RIP, Pimp.
tired.gif
tired.gif

And stay up, Bun... I know my dude is gonna be sooooo down. His dude finally gets outta jail, and then this happens.

I saw the post and thought nah man...maybe pimp was talking again and maybe they were talking about his career.

Damn man....UGK was one of the greats groups from the south. Pimp you will be missed.

DAMN!

RIP.

Last 2 weeks suck!

im not gonna lie ive hurd of dude but i wouldnt recognize him on a track
was he the guy with the big cup n colorfull clothing???

rip though

RIP Pimp C....your family is in my thought.

"One day your here....."

I was literally admiring the beat in Sippin' On Some Syrup when I heard the news. Damn.

I really REALLY don't want to believe that his death has anything to do with the comments he made a while back. We might not know at least until theofficial COD is confirmed. However if it does in fact appear to be some type of foul play as a result of that interview, then the industry absolutely needs awake up call. It's almost beginning to not shock me anymore when a rapper dies. It's strait mayhem in the game right now. R.I.P to him & God'speace on all his family, friends & fans.....
tired.gif

$%#* i rememba last month in XXL wen he said :if i woulda went about the situation da wrong way u wouldve ben wearin RIP Pimp C shirts instead of Free PimpC". looks like we gon be wearin them 2 now... $%#* man all the h town rappers are droppin. this is $*@@@! up. UGK 4 Life.
and if he was murdered... h town is gonna get real bad when certain rappers come thru... somebody will die.

heard the news on the radio, was wondering why they was playing consecutive UGK records....this been a real f'ed up week man damn....

i was really shocked when i found out, i was searching for stories to see if it was just a rumor. i called my mom to tell her i feel bad for his family andkids and the fact that my aunt, who is close friends with him and his family found out because of me hearing off of the internet.

rip chad!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN

Oh man, R.I.P.

Legendary.

The Grim Reaper is on the move.

Homie I went to school with died in an accident this morning.

daaaaaaamn this was a shock. a few months ago when those interviews were posted on pimp c airin some people out and talkin isssh about atl, i was thinkin in myhead "someone is really gonna take this seriously and try to do somethin to him"

smh.gif
i hope thats not the case but RIP to Pimp C

I know ima come off like an %#!@#%@, but i have no sympathy for pimp c! You are given a second chance at life when you were just recently incarcerated and thisis how you take advantage? OD on COKE! So many people screaming free pimp c, and couldnt wait for you to get out of prison and this is how you showappreciation? cmon man I feel sorry for his Family and Friends but i dont feel bad for him.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

im not gonna lie ive hurd of dude but i wouldnt recognize him on a track
was he the guy with the big cup n colorfull clothing???

rip though

How old are you....?

now that i been od'n off some UGK i'ma get throwed on behalf of my man pimp

Forever Will Be Missed!!!

"Pimp C PA trill n!##@"

Back
Top Bottom