R.I.P. Pimp C - found Dead

I know ima come off like an %#!@#%@, but i have no sympathy for pimp c! You are given a second chance at life when you were just recently incarcerated and this is how you take advantage? OD on COKE!

How about you see confirmation he OD before you go running your finger tips? Until then sit in a corner homie

damn...dude had one of the best swags in the game, this does suck and too many heads been dying this year, it's terrible news
smh.gif
i also thought it was abad joke and especially when i seen TMZ was reporting it....it better have not been no foul play...

Jive Records Statement:

It is with great sadness that Jive Records announces the passing of Chad "Pimp C" Butler, a member of the celebrated rap duo UGK (Underground Kingz).Jive Records' President and CEO Barry Weiss states: "We mourn the unexpected loss of Chad. He was truly a thoughtful and kind-hearted person. He willbe remembered for his talent and profound influence as a pioneer in bringing southern rap to the forefront. He will be missed and our prayers remain with hisfamily and Bun B. I've known Chad since he was 18, and we loved him dearly and he was a cherished member of the Jive family."

Born in Port Arthur, Texas, Butler's father was a trumpet player who played professionally with Solomon Burke. Outside of his father, the 33-year oldrapper's influences varied, ranging from Bobby Bland, Jimmy McGriff, the 1960's Motown artists to Run DMC. Butler met his inseparable partner Bernard"Bun B" Freeman in high school where they formed UGK. In 1992, the duo signed to Jive Records and went on release a total of eight albums for thelabel. They earned their highest achievement earlier this year when their most recent album, UGK (Underground Kingz), debuted in the number one position on thealbum pop chart. According to the New York Times, UGK "helped inspire a generation of Southern hip-hop stars, from OutKast to Lil Wayne."

but i have no sympathy for pimp c! You are given a second chance at life when you were just recently incarcerated and this is how you take advantage? OD on COKE!

Did you do the Autopsy? How do you know he overdosed? Much less on $@#%

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

LEAVE THAT +@$@%@% SYRUP ALONE!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
CO SIGN GOD DAMNIT. FIRST DJ SCREW, PAT, HAWK, MOE, AND PIMP C.DAMN...
tired.gif
US H-TOWN DUDES KEEP DYING... RIP TO A LEGEND... GOT ME ALLFIRED UP
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

this still doesn't feel real just hasn't sunk in ... any Houston heads been listening to 97.9? I know they probably been paying tribute

i just threw on the track Heaven right now off the Underground Legends.
frown.gif

"i wanna channnge, but its the wrong tiimee. I wanna stop but this n!99a just ordered 9."

tired.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jimmyluv2002

I know ima come off like an %#!@#%@, but i have no sympathy for pimp c! You are given a second chance at life when you were just recently incarcerated and this is how you take advantage? OD on COKE!

How about you see confirmation he OD before you go running your finger tips? Until then sit in a corner homie

It's everywhere, Radio, t.v and internet, so go ahead and grab that duntz cap and have a seat.

Butler met his inseparable partner Bernard "Bun B" Freeman in high school where they formed UGK.
Oh my,I allways thought that they were blood brothers,they were just friends.

Tx has rap scene has been hit hard with the passing of alot of their rappers.

Damn, this can't be
smh.gif

RIP to by far one of the most talented men in rap music, sucks all the haters never realized how talented he really is.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by Jimmyluv2002

It's everywhere, Radio, t.v and internet, so go ahead and grab that duntz cap and have a seat.

Oh because you saw someone say its been said on a radio station that means its ALL OVER THE INTERNET, RADIO, AND TV? Oh ok...Aiight ill wear my"Duntz" cap..You can keep on your DUNCE cap... (If your going to insult someone kids please make sure you dont fall a victim to irony)

another Texas king gone..
DJ Screw Fat Pat Hawk Big Moe Pimp C Big Mello..
What the is going on.. RIP ..

R.I.P Pimp C.
eek.gif

Man... I grew up on UGK, and by far they are my favorite rap group of all time.

I am shocked.... damn........
tired.gif

Damn!!!----R.I.P to DA PIMP (1 of the greatest legendary rappers from da south!!) ----this is a huge loss to da music industry----he is truely gonna bemissed----Bun must be wantin to kill himself rite now----still cant believe this @%#+

Pimp C's verse on 'Murder' is prolly my favorite verse from him EVER...

I'm still Pimp C %@*$* so what the $%** is up?
I'm puttin' powder on the streets cuz I got
Big@##@%+#' nut's comin' back from Louisiana
In a Fleetwood Lac
I deserve them%#+$@$'s +*+* to put they pea's on they banner
Got the pound four by four cuz you know I just
Pay to%#+$@$ bought thirty from me
So I fronted forty two, he gonna pop to seven hundred
Times sixty two, twenty four eight is what I do
So $%** what 'cha do
If I told ya cocaine number's you think I was lyin'
Young%#+$@$'s twenty two talkin' bout they retirin'
In the game ain't a thang comin' far then we been
Rick's home two apartment's where enter
Tight friends mo bounce to the ounce
Cuz the Wood the +*+*, I done got me
Fifty ounces out of birds ya %@*$*
Tightin' up no slack$*$%*#!% checkin' my stock
Got some Burban City%#+$@$'s so I'm a go to my garage
Just got back from California kicked it with B-Legit
Put me down with purple chronic and that hurricane +*+*
At the studio with Tom, I wish I could stay
I got to holla at Master P, cuz we got money to make
We with playa'z from the South stack gee'z man
Like Ball I got to stack big cheeze man
%@*$* say he wanna show ya
You got nine grand I ain't rappin' +*+*
Till my money in my hand
South Texas muther!+%@+!! that's where I stay
Gettin' money from yo$*$%*#!% every
Got damn day
Big paper I'm foldin'
**** is on my muther +$$%!#$ jock
For all this $%%% I be holdin'
I hate grown man show it
Especially if a fool take our style and
Act like my%#+$@$'s don't know it
I kick it with the trill%#+$@$'s so you best's
Not trip if ya keep on talkin' +*+*
My%#+$@$ empty the clip
***++*$%#+$@$

You dunno what really happened yet and you gonna talk like dat? Go find a bridge to jump off son.

R.I.P Pimp C.
frown.gif

My man was still a young dude to. Damn

Back
Top Bottom