R.I.P Trayvon

Frank Taffe is more unlikable to me at this moment than Zimmerman and that's hard to do considering the circumstances...lord that man is detestable
Iuno because we haven't heard gz talk/debate in great lengths outside of prepped interviews, and interrogation videos. For all we know he could be just as much, or hell even worst. You know as they say birds of a feather.................

Even though the law is pretty clear as far as stand your ground and innocent until proven guilty and all, the fact that mothers are on the jury will add more weight to the stalking/following part of this case.

A lot of, sorry to say, white men that support Zimmerman say it's ok to follow someone at night in a car and then get out and pursue them on foot without announcing who they are. That really doesn't go over well with women.

It will be interesting to see what the outcome of this trial is. A trial isn't a textbook where 1+1 =2, the all women jury can just believe that Zimmerman's story is BS and just convict and disregard the whole beyond a reasonable doubt.
Exactly,  sometimes the whole legal expert  follow the law by a t type of approach gets thrown out the window when the jury comes in to play. Some times jurors can think a defendant is guilty before a trial is over and they can hold on to those beliefs,w hich can result in a conviction for a defendant. The jurors can easily  throw the self defense argument out the window and convict Zimmerman simply because they felt that he did not have to kill Trayvon. 

Last edited:
Frank Taffe is more unlikable to me at this moment than Zimmerman and that's hard to do considering the circumstances...lord that man is detestable
Iuno because we haven't heard gz talk/debate in great lengths outside of prepped interviews, and interrogation videos. For all we know he could be just as much, or hell even worst. You know as they say birds of a feather.................

Very true...it's not even just him talking about the case but when they have him on with other panelists dude is beyond condescending and talks over people like a 13 yr old girl :lol: maybe it's bc I haven't heard GZ in a while besides his old testimony but Taffe is brutal smh

Yeah son, I'm in no way a computer geek

I'm not talking from no book, or web page, I looked up then copied and paste

I'm speaking from experience 

I been around real criminals, murderers,non law abiding citizens all my life

I'm not glorifying it or proud of it

but a man talketh what he knoweth I keep reiterating if my post bother you so much ignore them

So I can't for the life of me comprehend why someone has to tell you to ignore me

When I already told you to ignore me

Yet somehow I'm the one who lacks intelligence and needs to have everything I say dissected verbatim to try to prove their idiotic agenda of I don't know what I'm talking about 
mean.gif

I just wanted to thank some of you brothers who understand where I'm coming from I really appreciate it

Now back to the fireworks

so have the emotions settled in here and are people thinking rationally now?

If so,

Thoughts on where the trial is headed?

I am very un-impressed with the prosecution, I wonder if his performance is based on his compensation for this trial? :nerd:

dude has NO PASSION.

Yeah son, I'm in no way a computer geek

I'm not talking from no book, or web page, I looked up then copied and paste

I'm speaking from experience 

I been around real criminals, murderers,non law abiding citizens all my life

I'm not glorifying it or proud of it

but a man talketh what he knoweth I keep reiterating if my post bother you so much ignore them

I knew Pac was still alive.

Very true...it's not even just him talking about the case but when they have him on with other panelists dude is beyond condescending and talks over people like a 13 yr old girl
laugh.gif
maybe it's bc I haven't heard GZ in a while besides his old testimony but Taffe is brutal smh
those shows need a mute button like Around the Horn.  They bring that Frank Taafe dude on every night strictly to rustle jimmies

everything about HLN is garbage

Last edited:
I was watching HLN and they brought up a good point. If the fight started at the T of the sidewalk and GZ claims that he never went down the dark area of the T, (between the houses) then how did TM's dead body end in the dark area of the T? GZ actually did go down the dark area between the houses chasing after TM and that's why the confrontation happened. Hopefully the prosecution capitalizes on that during their closing.

I know I know... obvious post is obvious. :lol:

Last edited:
i haven't really kept up too much with this case because i don't want television too much but when i do watch this i see the news cast reporters or people involved in the case like jurors enjoying this. Have they forgotten someone died? i don't watch news but if this is what its like this country is in terrible shape. this shouldn't be entertainment but i know it is :smh:

Aren't all cell phone conversations recorded or what not. Why can't they pull up the last conversation he had with his friend/girlfriend or is that not possible? 

Aren't all cell phone conversations recorded or what not. Why can't they pull up the last conversation he had with his friend/girlfriend or is that not possible? 

Cell phone conversations are not recorded. 911 records all of their calls.

Florida is such a hick state....I've seen more confederate flags down there compared to what I've seen in nc

Random...just kinda crossed my mind while I was catching up on the thread :lol:

Around central/northern Florida areas

Cell phone conversations are not recorded. 911 records all of their calls.
I meant with this whole NSA thing that's been recently leaked, wouldn't the phone conversation technically be recorded or am I misunderstanding that whole issue. 

Last edited:
I meant with this whole NSA thing that's been recently leaked, wouldn't the phone conversation technically be recorded or am I misunderstanding that whole issue. 

The NSA thing is overblown. They aren't recording the average joe blow. Most people aren't that important. It's that they have that latitude. As if they haven't been doing that since J Edgar Hoover anyway. :rolleyes

The NSA thing is overblown. They aren't recording the average joe blow. Most people aren't that important. It's that they have that latitude. As if they haven't been doing that since J Edgar Hoover anyway.
eyes.gif
Gotcha. Thanks. 

The NSA thing is overblown. They aren't recording the average joe blow. Most people aren't that important. It's that they have that latitude. As if they haven't been doing that since J Edgar Hoover anyway. :rolleyes
And even if they were they're not going to present it as evidence willingly.:lol:

Last edited:
Haven't been able to closely follow the trial.
Has it been said or mentioned whether or not Zimmerman attempted CPR to try and save Trayvon's life?

Haven't been able to closely follow the trial.
Has it been said or mentioned whether or not Zimmerman attempted CPR to try and save Trayvon's life?
:lol:

no, i believe he left him there and claims he didn't realize he was dead. after he shot him in the chest.

The NSA thing is overblown. They aren't recording the average joe blow. Most people aren't that important. It's that they have that latitude. As if they haven't been doing that since J Edgar Hoover anyway.
eyes.gif
Wrong. 

The NSA is collecting data on your phone calls, texts, and what's called "metadata," or extra information about every connection your phone makes

They're storing every call and have the capability to listen to them at any time.
[h1]NSA Can Store A Billion Cell Phone Calls Every Day   [/h1]
And even if they were they're not going to present it as evidence willingly.
laugh.gif
This

Back
Top Bottom