R.I.P Trayvon

Honestly... without seeing the faces of the individuals involved. If someone would've played that audio for me, I would've bet my last dollar that the person screaming was a teenager who is probably black. Just saying...

Can't be serious, lying about what? That being his voice?
Yes my good man. That is what i believe.

lol aside from the fact that the FBI voice expert stated that in this situation the only ones who would be best qualified to identify the voice would be people who have heard it before and have heard the person scream, but thanks for your expert analysis that a grieving mother is lying about the moment her teenage son was murdered, great work by you.

A parent knows thier child's voice.
When i pick my 2 yr old up from daycare, i can tell his laughs/voice between the other umpteen kids in there.

When Tracy Martin first heard the tape he said he was sure it wasn't his son, That's why they didn't call him to testify. When Zimmy's pop heard the tape he said it was his son.

Honestly... without seeing the faces of the individuals involved. If someone would've played that audio for me, I would've bet my last dollar that the person screaming was a teenager who is probably black. Just saying...
Agreed, but I think I've been biased since I first heard of this story.

When Tracy Martin first heard the tape he said he was sure it wasn't his son, That's why they didn't call him to testify. When Zimmy's pop heard the tape he said it was his son.

Ok... but Zimmy himself said that it wasn't his voice. I'm guessing you missed that though.

They called his brother when he said he wasn't sure at first so your first point is irrelevant. Plus they lived with their mom, much more than they did with Tracey Martin since the ages of 9 and 5 respectively so she probably has a better idea. George HIMSELF said that the voice didn't sound like him upon hearing the tape right after it happened, so when someone says "that doesn't sound like me at all" what his dad says doesn't really hold much weight.

Last edited:
O'Mara is trying to get Trayvon's brother to open the door to Trayvon's past. He ain't falling for it.

Thanks for clearing that up. I don't want to misquote anyone. However, him saying that holds the most weight. You can play me my voice in any circumstances and I will know if it's me or not.

This is just an opinion poll but it seems like the prosecution hasn't done a good job.

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that up. I don't want to misquote anyone. However, him saying that holds the most weight. You can play me my voice in any circumstances and I will know if it's me or not.
true but I think the defense will argue that he recognized his voice but he was shocked by his different it sounded as a result of him allegedly getting beat up. Pretty weak but could be used to confound things

Are we all forgetting GZ was involved in the situation in question. How the hell are you not sure if you were screaming or not while (supposedly) getting your *** beat?  The opinion of anybody who's hearing off a recording should be irrelevant.

Personally I'm calling b.s. and saying he wasn't the one screaming and he knows it.

Are we all forgetting GZ was involved in the situation in question. How the hell are you not sure if you were screaming or not while (supposedly) getting your *** beat?  The opinion of anybody who's hearing off a recording should be irrelevant.

Personally I'm calling b.s. and saying he wasn't the one screaming and he knows it.
Didnt he say in multiple interviews etc that he was yelling for help?

Hahha I like this Shipping guy. Straight up laughing at West like this dude has the audacity to object to my expert opinion

Only AFTER the initial interrogation at the police station.  Meaning Zimmerman changed his story up, but what else is new. 

Hahha I like this Shipping guy. Straight up laughing at West like this dude has the audacity to object to my expert opinion

That was funny :lol: he was like "let me outline everything for the jury" he was even clowning Don West

Yes, but in the police interview he said it didn't "sound like his voice". 

Chatty one.
laugh.gif

Surprised the overruled the objection on the basis of relevance.
I wasn't surprised this Judge has been extremely anti defense the whole trial.

Back
Top Bottom