R.I.P Trayvon

“Had he not chambered a round prior to meeting Trayvon, and had he not taken the safety off — even if Trayvon, during the altercation even if Trayvon had tried to grab the gun away from Zimmerman — had that gun not been chambered with a round and safety off, Trayvon Martin would have had to use two hands. You can’t do it with one hand,” Savage asserted.
“Because Zimmerman carried a loaded weapon with the safety off, Trayvon Martin is dead,” he continued. “Therefore, the responsibility is in the hands of Zimmerman.”

Michael Savage

Ever since I remembered about the safety latch on a gun I realized three things.

Either Zimmerman walks around with a gun with with out the safety on

Or he removed the safety before he confronted trayvon.

Or he had enough time to remove the safety right before the shooting.

None of his stories are consistent with the physical evidence smh
Taking the safety off a gun requires little effort and can be done in less than 1 second, Zimmy's gun had no external safety latch so all he had to do was pull the trigger and the gun fires.

Taking the safety off a gun requires little effort and can be done in less than 1 second, Zimmy's gun had no external safety latch so all he had to do was pull the trigger and the gun fires.
exactly he had a kel tec PF 9... they don't have the safety switch on either side. Its only form of safety is at the barrel to which if it hits the muzzle from a drop/fall etc... it wont accidently go off ie "plaxico".

b_bcb4c69d2d83c9f195cd00c537c8a22bPF9-3.jpg

How and why are so many people convinced Trayvon "doubled back" to confront Zimmerman?
Why couldn't Trayvon have been going back to 7-11 to get a different flavor Arizona tea?
Or just wanted to make sure he still wasn't being followed by this skin head looking dude?

Trayvon Martin was minding his business when all of a sudden this loser carrying a loaded gun confronted him.
Anybody find it strange Zimmerman had little to no money on him at the time, but contends he was going to Target to buy his lunch?
So your going to buy lunch with no money and a loaded gun?

And how about Zimmermans attorney today saying the dude that was doing the break ins was already convicted and in jail before Zimcoward murdered Trayvon?
During his acquittal foolery O'mara mentioned the same judge hearing this case convicted the dude a year and a half ago.
A year and a half ago is between December 2011 and January 2012.
Trayvon was killed February 2012.

I refuse to believe Zimcoward didn't profile and follow Trayvon with ill will and spite.
He could have left his gun in the truck and followed him.
Was he expecting a confrontation?
Or better yet had he made up his mind he was going to confront this "Fu--ing punk" and took his gun just in case things got ugly?

Last edited:
^

Did he have his card(s) on him? I never carry cash.

Here is what I thinking happened when TM died.
Gz profiled TM called the police on him for no reason. Gz got out of car searched for TM found him then grabbed him bc TM tried to get away from him again so TM fought gz to the ground. I believe gz was the one screaming for help BC he knew that the police were coming soon and they would come to their location and stop the fight but nobody came to break it up and he was tired of trying to hold TM and getting punched so he shot him bc he was unable to defend himself against the taller younger TM. I think gz should be found guilty bc in the end TM didn't deserve to die in this situation.

If it did happen like this, wouldn't GZ be found innocent?

Last edited:
^

Did he have his card(s) on him? I never carry cash.

Here is what I thinking happened when TM died.
Gz profiled TM called the police on him for no reason. Gz got out of car searched for TM found him then grabbed him bc TM tried to get away from him again so TM fought gz to the ground. I believe gz was the one screaming for help BC he knew that the police were coming soon and they would come to their location and stop the fight but nobody came to break it up and he was tired of trying to hold TM and getting punched so he shot him bc he was unable to defend himself against the taller younger TM. I think gz should be found guilty bc in the end TM didn't deserve to die in this situation.

If it did happen like this, wouldn't GZ be found innocent?

Given this scenario, how would Zimmerman not be culpable? If he grabbed Martin, wouldn't Trayvon fighting back be considered self-defense?

^
I was legit asking a question. But to answer your question:

If he was the neighborhood watch captain, wouldn't someone running away from him be enough reason for him to grab him?

Gz life was never in grave danger. Only thing he was maybe in danger of is getting knocked out over some spit he started by profiling TM as a drug abusing home burglarizing criminal.so the judge needs to make an example out of him and let ppl know its not ok to investigate strangers, assume they are up to no good, get into altercation with them and kill them! Ya feel me?

^

If he was the neighborhood watch captain, wouldn't someone running away from him be enough reason for him to grab him?

hes not a cop. So Martin didnt have to listen to him. Plus GZ said he never identified himself to Martin. GZ knows good and well he shouldnt have gotten out of the car and followed him. Calling the cops was "enough". Instead, he wanted to be a hero and capture a villain that didnt exist. GZ had that cop mentality, when he wasnt really a cop. Hes just a random *** guy approaching somebody at night.

Now the thing that gets me is GZ said TM said" youre gonna die tonight etc". I think thats bs, but lets say that he did in fact say that.What did GZ do to have somebody be that mad at him? Is TM just a crazy stealth assassin out for blood? GZ's story doesnt make sense to me. He mutve done something to provoke martin, if Im to believe TM attacked him with the intent to kill

Last edited:

Zimmerman says that trayvon was trying to get his gun.
I don't think it is far fetched to assume it would be harder to remove the safety and shoot while someone is trying to rip it away from you to kill you.

^

Are these real questions?

I only ask because thinking that Zimmerman has a right to snatch strangers up because of his Neighborhood Watch Captain title is legit ridiculous.

They're taught to NOT pursue. All he has to do in that situation is call the police. He has/had no authority or obligation to run down and grab someone running away from him, if that is indeed how it went down.

^

No it would not have been enough reason to grab him up.

Last edited:
Also gz should of minded his own business like TM was doing. He started this whole situation so he should hold responsibility for everything that happened.

Zimmerman says that trayvon was trying to get his gun.
I don't think it is far fetched to assume it would be harder to remove the safety and shoot while someone is trying to rip it away from you to kill you.

I guess you missed this:

exactly he had a kel tec PF 9... they don't have the safety switch on either side. Its only form of safety is at the barrel to which if it hits the muzzle from a drop/fall etc... it wont accidently go off ie "plaxico".

b_bcb4c69d2d83c9f195cd00c537c8a22bPF9-3.jpg

Very real. I legit don't know what watch captains are allowed to do. Hence the question marks.

He observed and reported on who he thought was suspicious. Him doing any extra, while not illegal is him doing it as a regular citizen, not part of the watch. Carrying a gun and stopping people is not what they are supposed to do.

Very real. I legit don't know what watch captains are allowed to do. Hence the question marks.

:lol:

Gotcha. I was just thinking that the name alone kinda implies what Neighborhood Watch does, but I guess I can't expect others to think like I do.

Basically Zimmerman was a civilian with no arresting powers, thus Martin had no obligation to slow down for him, answer his questions, etc.

One thing that cracks me up about this case is that I hear people (not saying you ohmygosher) say that Trayvon should've just talked to Zimmerman and explained what he was doing. But when asked why Zimmerman ignored the 911 operator's suggestion, they say that the dispatcher has no authority. So Martin should've answered to a stranger, but Zimmerman doesn't have to heed the word of a person directly associated with the law enforcement authorities? **** is so backwards.

Just came in to say, He's getting off folks. Sorry to break it to ya.

probably. While he grossly overstepped his bounds and confronted somebody with no real power to do so, there are no witnesses that really saw the entire event and its only his story to go by. He still shouldve been arrested after it happened instead of that ridiculous wait

Last edited:

:lol:

Gotcha. I was just thinking that the name alone kinda implies what Neighborhood Watch does, but I guess I can't expect others to think like I do.

Basically Zimmerman was a civilian with no arresting powers, thus Martin had no obligation to slow down for him, answer his questions, etc.

One thing that cracks me up about this case is that I hear people (not saying you ohmygosher) say that Trayvon should've just talked to Zimmerman and explained what he was doing. But when asked why Zimmerman ignored the 911 operator's suggestion, they say that the dispatcher has no authority. So Martin should've answered to a stranger, but Zimmerman doesn't have to heed the word of a person directly associated with the law enforcement authorities? **** is so backwards.

No, worries.

And I agree with what you said, especially the last part in that he should've followed the operators orders. If he had, Trayvon would still be alive and GZ life's would be a lot less stressful.

Point blank Zimmerman isn't a neighborhood watch and you know it.

So why even ask that question

Even police officers are told not to grab people up just because they think they are sus and you telling me you thought it would be ok for a NHW to

Back
Top Bottom