R.I.P Trayvon

Georgie's mistress on the stand right now??.....
laugh.gif

Edit--

Amazing, so now all of the defendant's witnesses say the voice they heard screaming on the tape is George, but even the defendant (George Zimmerman) himself said shortly after the event during interrogation that it WASN'T his voice that was screaming.  George has nothing but liars in his corner.  
Wow.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Has the prosecution even pointed this out?
I don't believe so.  I missed bits and pieces of the trial from last week, but to me if the prosecution was going to bring it up TODAY would be the perfect day to do so as it's quite clear that all of the defendant's witnesses today are clearly biased and in the back pocket of George Zimmerman.  They all seem to think the voice screaming was that of George Zimmerman, but "Georgie" himself even said that's not his voice.  The prosecution needs to address and raise this very point right now.  

"I have 2 CHILDREN...............they are 30 and 33".....
laugh.gif
.  No you old buzzard, you don't have 2 children anymore, you have 2 grown men. 

Edit--

I really hope they call George Zimmerman's one and only black friend Joe Oliver.  I would love for him to take the stand. 

Last edited:
Defense is having everyone testify about the different tones in Zimmermans voice. As if all of them are analysts, This is the same defense that objects to every damn thing the prosecution asks. If i was prosecution I'd object to speculation too. Then ask the witness "how many years have you been a vocal analyst? when you a georgie hang out...going to pep rallies and playing call of duty does he usually scream for his life or...."

I don't believe so.  I missed bits and pieces of the trial from last week, but to me if the prosecution was going to bring it up TODAY would be the perfect day to do so as it's quite clear that all of the defendant's witnesses today are clearly biased and in the back pocket of George Zimmerman.  They all seem to think the voice screaming was that of George Zimmerman, but "Georgie" himself even said that's not his voice.  The prosecution needs to address and raise this very point right now.  

"I have 2 CHILDREN...............they are 30 and 33".....:lol: .  No you old buzzard, you don't have 2 children anymore, you have 2 grown men. 

Edit--

I really hope they call George Zimmerman's one and only black friend Joe Oliver.  I would love for him to take the stand. 
first of all, your point on her referring to her offspring as her children is ridiculous.

Secondly, I think the prosecution is well aware of Zimmerman's statement that he didn't recognize his own voice, but I don't think they think it's necessary to bring this up for each defense witness. I'm sure they'll touch on it eventually

Also I'm tired of the whole "sorry for saying a swear word **** **** *******" tourettes stuff. Just curse and stop apologizing for it. It's relevant to the case and the court's honor won't suffer too much

laugh.gif

Edit--

"I have 2 children one is in Heaven".................
laugh.gif

Why are we getting this history lesson on vietnam. Its been 10 minutes of war stories. and theyre trying to relate it to zimmerman? g.t.f.o.h.

laugh.gif

Edit--

first of all, your point on her referring to her offspring as her children is ridiculous.

Secondly, I think the prosecution is well aware of Zimmerman's statement that he didn't recognize his own voice, but I don't think they think it's necessary to bring this up for each defense witness. I'm sure they'll touch on it eventually
That's great champ, because I think her point of saying her "kids" talk in that same manner as Zimmerman regarding the curse words in a light-hearted manner is ridiculous as well in knowing that her "kids" aren't kids anymore, they are grown adults.  When someone says "kids", most people think of someone very young or at least under the age of 18.  So from your standpoint, strike one for me, and more importantly from my standpoint strike one for you. 
"I have 2 children one is in Heaven".................
laugh.gif
Who said this statement??

:lol: The most important thing I'm getting out of John Donnelly is the fact that I'm glad I didn't have to fight in Vietnam. Dude is having to relive some of his worst memories

That's great champ, because I think her point of saying her "kids" talk in that same manner as Zimmerman regarding the curse words in a light-hearted manner is ridiculous as well in knowing that her "kids" aren't kids anymore, they are grown adults.  When someone says "kids", most people think of someone very young or at least under the age of 18.  So from your standpoint, strike one for me, and more importantly from my standpoint strike one for you. 

Who said this statement??
TM mom

Why are we getting this history lesson on vietnam. Its been 10 minutes of war stories. and theyre trying to relate it to zimmerman? g.t.f.o.h.
....."and all you thugs with your war stories starting to bore me, I ain't trying to hear about your guts and glory"
My parents still call us their kids, and we're all over the age of 21.
I get that as mines do as well.  Just by listening to that witness give her testimony, to me at least you would have thought her "kids" were of young age and not 30 and 33.  Maybe that's just me. 

Last edited:
View media item 300438

well this changes everything! in THAT case, he must be doing a fine job! hes done this for 30 years! Im sure hes got this case in the bag, what am I worried about. Silly me.

the sarcasm for what?

yes silly you, for thinking you can do a better job than him because you can ask some questions that everyone has pointed out :rofl:

Last edited:
now why didn't the prosecutor take that further. 
mad.gif
  He made the point that if it was someone you're unfamiliar with

you wouldn't be able to tell who's voice it is, so then having only ever heard George Zimmerman's voice and never Martin's

how could you absolutely tell it was not Martin....

I ain't no wiz on body language but I'm seeing straight lies
I know this because I've played LA Noire :lol:

Last edited:
im pretty sure this guy is full of it :smh: I live with my kids, talk with them multiple times each day on the same phones. half the time when my 6 yr old daughter answers the phone, i say whats up dude, thinking its my 10yr old son. no way in hell anyone can tell whos screaming in that tape. everyone that says that know should get some jail time foh

Last edited:
mad.gif

you wouldn't be able to tell who's voice it is, so then having only ever heard George Zimmerman's voice and never Martin's

relax. this lawyer has been a lawyer for 30 years. stop thinking you can do a better job than him.

They have Vets up here giving sob stories, smart approach if one of those women on the jury are army wives/widows IMO

mad.gif

relax. this lawyer has been a lawyer for 30 years. stop thinking you can do a better job than him.
All the bs posited in this thread, and i'm the one that needs to relax.  Ok pal...

Back
Top Bottom