R.I.P Trayvon

I can't see how anyone expected a different verdict. Morally I would have wanted to see Zimmerman go to jail, but cases aren't handled like that. This case should have been over with a long time ago. Obama and the press shouldn't have pumped this up. It's almost as if the media wanted to create division between people by just displaying this case on every news channel all day. 

Last edited:
Whose the white girl next to the martins lawyer????
nerd.gif
Stay focused 

Not surprised

Such a shame 
mean.gif

The same laws that protected Zimmerman did nothing for a young man in the same position, which is absolutely sickening.

Last edited:
Zimmerman clearly looks Hispanic, but in the photoshopped pic Trayvon is clearly white 
eyes.gif
So when everyone first heard about this they thought George ZIMMERMAN was clearly hispanic?
Well they saw the name which looks white, not hispanic and there no one really knew who he was except for a few pictures of him. You can't deny the photoshopped pic clearly shows a white kid, where the photo of Zimmerman shows a Hispanic man.

Trayvon would still be alive he had any ounce of respect in his body. I was taught to respect my elders, somehow this was lost with Trayvons parents.
you would "respect" someone who followed you for blocks in a truck, then got out and started chasing you without identifying themselves or their intentions? Amazing how much blame is being shifted to the victim. He shouldn't have had on a hoody, he shouldn't have been out in the rain, he shouldn't have run from Zimmerman,, etc.

Last edited:
humanity lost, zimmerman knew what he did; it'll will eat him up...hope Trayvons parents make it through. Anyone justifying murder by saying 'he should have had respect etc', ya'll need to do better.

evolved species...smh.

Last edited:
Dude you cant just justify profiling
laugh.gif
No one is saying its right. But like it or not, we all do it. And its not going anywhere.

We have all have a flight or fight response to things. If we get car jacked 5 times by a white dude, what do we do

when we do when we're at a stop light and a white dude starts walking towards you?  You would be a complete fool not to think you're about to get car jacked. Its human nature.

Con
White people are given an advantage in life plain and simple.

whether you wanna admit or not

"white privilege is so intoxicating, that you will fool yourselves into thinking that you don't even have it."

View media item 494261sandy hook kid on the left

Considering that for the vast majority of its history the US white population was 80%+ , why the surprise that whites have the advantage?

I bet the Chinese have the advantage in china ! Maybe the Russians have an advantage in Russia?

I think all those whites now complaining in South Africa that the Black majority in south Africa have the advantage are really unto something.
This is America where EVERYONE is suppose to be equal :D

At he
I can't see how anyone expected a different verdict. Morally I would have wanted to see Zimmerman go to jail, but cases aren't handled like that. This case should have been over with a long time ago. Obama and the press shouldn't have pumped this up. It's almost as if the media wanted to create division between people by just displaying this case on every news channel all day.

At the end of the day it's about profits. The media pumps everything but only a few stories catch on. This caught on and they not only ran with this, they straight up pulled an usian bolt.

We've already gone over this. See:

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...d-says-it-was-her-violent-nature-led-shooting

quote from someone else:

"She did not fire a warning shot. She went to the house where her ex husband was, got into a argument with him, went back out to her car, retrieved the firearm, fired at him while the children were in the same room, and then claimed it was a "warning shot."
She was offered 3 years but rejected it and went for the trial, where mandatory sentencing guidelines hosed her."

misleading

I know they just won a very high profile case, but both he and O'Mara were talking a little too reckless up there. Pretty tasteless, IMO.

Not reckless it was the truth... The tactics used were very disgracefull, and without holding evidence, the "discovery" they were talking about is not professional. Its clear as day the one sided nature and undermining of a fair trial with equality with respect to facts, sharing of evidence and time allotted. Before you quote me and paint me as something i am not please do some research and educate yourself or show me with facts backing up you claim.

If you ask me for facts look up the text messages, and the 3rd degree murder charge on child abuse basis being presented with west stating how absurd. 10 cases noted with research done between 9 hrs 10 pm and 7:30am... it was utter bs

He didn't profile a black kid--he profiled a stranger in his neighborhood that was snooping around houses, which is what burglars do.

COME TO FIND OUT this person was kicked out of school for theft from lockers, texts his friends about sucker punching people, takes pictures with guns and narcotics and an obsene amount stolen jewelry. Should have never gone to trial. Little thug messed with the wrong dude and caught a slug.

profiled a stranger? nice try, his father lived there. Log off now

Back
Top Bottom