R.I.P Trayvon

If you agree from a legal standpoint based on Florida laws, the maybe no

If you try to rationalize Zimmerman's racism and go down the "well Trayvon should have done this or that....", then probably yes
I've seen both in this thread.

If this happened in any other state, he'd get at least manslaughter right?

We don't know his gpa so the college thing is a rumor BUT his teacher is on record saying he was an A an B student, that we do know.
You really in your heart believe your kid has never (If they are beyond 12 yrs old) uttered a curse word or gestured the middle finger?! Regardless if its online. I have no pics on line of that behavior either but I absolutely have made the gesture both in joking fashion wit my friends, and in serious ways. You're naive if you think they haven't or won't. Where you have it twisted is that you are using that as a basis to judge an persons character. Like off a photo, you don't think that's ridiculous? Oh and me giving the finger and uttering curse words (shudder) haven't impeded me in the slightest as a college graduate with an engineering degree from a top school in my discipline.

So your stance of him being down the wrong path is completely baseless and as useful as me calling you a misogynist or a sexist based solely on your avatar.

Not sure she has but she knows what would happen If I found out. I did when I was younger but knew my mom and pops would slap the fire out of me if I did.

As for as my Avatar thats my wife that died and left me and our son.

I had NO idea of that man, I am extremely sorry. I meant in no way to speak of your deceased wife like that, just making a point about assuming things from pictures that you know nothing about (as I have shown).

Once again though, didn't mean to insult or disparage your wife in any way shape or form, seriously. I just disagreed with your assertions on a photo and judging or making claims. I certainly wouldn't have used that example had I known.

Last edited:
LOL yeah murder is illegal if you're not defending yourself. Which the jury decided. Let's not go blame any color other than black for the actions of one person.
I'm white if this helps you buddy. I'm not seeing race when making my opinion. I'm seeing a murder that should not have happened. Zimmerman minds his own business and listens to police-recommended advice, this does not happen. He harassed Martin, being fully confident in doing so bc he thought he was a real cop AND bc he was packing. A fight he felt good about picking turned ugly, so he shot an UNARMED man with a gun.
Casey Anthony was "not guilty" also, so I guess our system needs revamping.

A post I saw on my wall

"My thoughts on the trial. If you were on the jury and you voted guilty you would not of been doing your job. Im sorry but all the prosecution proved was that Zimmerman is an ******* which is not a crime. Their own witnesses said Martin was beating Zimmermans *** and saying he would kill him. Is Zimmerman an ******* and a wimp yes but the state did not prove he was a murderer. If you think otherwise you did not watch the trial and you do not have the fact. That is all I got on that".
I wanna post this on my feed but I'd have every person at my door within 5 minutes.

Ya'll wanna preach "free speech" but than get mad when others are speaking another opinion.

I don't agree with what Zimmerman did, but that is how the law works in Florida.

Didn't people already testify that those weren't life threatening injuries. Guess that didn't carry any weight with the jury. :smh:

A lot of ya'll are speaking from emotion rather than looking at it from a judicial standpoint. For all that happened the way it did, there was no other verdict that could've been reached. You can't look at the what ifs, and the he shouldn't have's. You have to look at what happened. Like I said earlier, from a moral standpoint, he should have went to jail, but you can't look at it from that perspective. As soon as we got the news that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman back with the head pounding the concrete and all of that, everyone should've known that this was going to be a self defense case.

What you expect Meek?

Dude cannot believe what he's saying . . .​

Zimmerman: my brother had the right to defend himself​

Piers Morgan: Did Trayvon Martin have the right to defend himself?​

Robert Zimmerman: From What Piers, Trayvon Martin had the right to go home

:smh:

As if Trayvon Martin wasn't trying to do that in the first place when he left 7/11 . . . this wouldn't have happened if Zimmerman either minded his own damn business or called the cops if he was legit concerned​

i gotta turn off the tv :smh:

if a 17 yr old kid knocked you down and he started banging your head against the concrete, would u shoot him with your gun?

You can't get to this point in the story without going over what happened leading up to it . . . Zimmerman should have never got out of the car to approach dude . . . he should have called the cops . . . for someone walking back from the gas station :lol: . . . now once he's beating your ***, you fight this 17 year old kid with your MMA trained 29 year old hands . . . you don't shoot him in the chest . . .​

he was on a neighborhood watch due to previous robberies in the neighborhood. If I was living in the neighborhood, I would thank him for volunteering to watch out for criminals. Would u be suspicious of a kid wearing a blk hoody in the middle of the night? I dont care what race the kid is, but if I see a kid wearing a hoody with previous reports of robberies in the neighborhood, I would keep an eye out on him. I dont wanna stay in the car and lose sight on where he went by waiting for the cops to show up. What if trayvon was one of the robbers who burglarized houses in the neighborhood and he ended up robbing a house or hurting an innocent person while waiting for the cops?
As for the attack, it doesn't matter if you're a trained mma fighter. If you get hit with one solid punch, u will get knocked down with loss of coordination. GZ might have been dazed by the attacks from Trayvon. In addition, trayvon grabbed GZ's head and banged it against the concrete floor with blood leaking out (as evidenced by multiple photos).
What if your mom, dad, brother was in GZ's position. Would u want them to shoot trayvon or risk of getting killed themselves? Answer truthfully.

So Trayvon was going to kill Zimmerman with his bare hands

"AS A HARD WORKING BLACK MAN, I STAND WITH ZIMMERMAN. DOUBLE STANDARDS HAVE DESTROYED AMERICA FROM WITHIN AND THE BLACK COMMUNITY IS NO BETTER THAN JIM CROW WHEN IT COMES TO TERMS OF PREJUDICE. NO BLACK PERSON CARES WHEN ITS BLACK ON BLACK 24/7, BUT WHEN ITS ANOTHER RACE, ITS GAME ON. IM SAD TO SAY THIS, BUT BLACK PEOPLE AND MUSLIMS ARE PLAGUING THE EARTH IN TERMS OF DOUBLE STANDARDS."

Highest rated CNN comment.

Yeah, I'm sure he's black :lol:

Through the internet you learn just how racist America still is, because the cowards can hide behind their keyboards and smile in your face at work.
You speak the truth. All this case has done is just expose how far we are from being a post-race society.

The same people who were saying stuff like "Obama got elected, stop complaining about racism!" are the ones saying all types of racist off-color nonsense in regards to this trial. The SAME people.

Last edited:
I'm white if this helps you buddy. I'm not seeing race when making my opinion. I'm seeing a murder that should not have happened. Zimmerman minds his own business and listens to police-recommended advice, this does not happen. He harassed Martin, being fully confident in doing so bc he thought he was a real cop AND bc he was packing. A fight he felt good about picking turned ugly, so he shot an UNARMED man with a gun.
Casey Anthony was "not guilty" also, so I guess our system needs revamping.
Again, that is how the legal system works.  None of the above has been proven.

im2sI1BUOGHnZ.gif

HLN brought up another good point. Zimmerman can go out tomorrow on his neighborhood watch with his gun and hunt down young unarmed black men at night.

Didn't people already testify that those weren't life threatening injuries. Guess that didn't carry any weight with the jury.
mean.gif
If Zimmerman doesn't pull the trigger, does he walk away that night alive? We don't know if at the time Zimmerman thought it was a wrap for himself. That's why it is deemed Self Defense.

What you expect Meek?
Dude cannot believe what he's saying . . .​
Zimmerman: my brother had the right to defend himself​
Piers Morgan: Did Trayvon Martin have the right to defend himself?​
Robert Zimmerman: From What Piers, Trayvon Martin had the right to go home
mean.gif
As if Trayvon Martin wasn't trying to do that in the first place when he left 7/11 . . . this wouldn't have happened if Zimmerman either minded his own damn business or called the cops if he was legit concerned​
i gotta turn off the tv
mean.gif

if a 17 yr old kid knocked you down and he started banging your head against the concrete, would u shoot him with your gun?
You can't get to this point in the story without going over what happened leading up to it . . . Zimmerman should have never got out of the car to approach dude . . . he should have called the cops . . . for someone walking back from the gas station
laugh.gif
. . . now once he's beating your ***, you fight this 17 year old kid with your MMA trained 29 year old hands . . . you don't shoot him in the chest . . .​
he was on a neighborhood watch due to previous robberies in the neighborhood. If I was living in the neighborhood, I would thank him for volunteering to watch out for criminals. Would u be suspicious of a kid wearing a blk hoody in the middle of the night? I dont care what race the kid is, but if I see a kid wearing a hoody with previous reports of robberies in the neighborhood, I would keep an eye out on him. I dont wanna stay in the car and lose sight on where he went by waiting for the cops to show up. What if trayvon was one of the robbers who burglarized houses in the neighborhood and he ended up robbing a house or hurting an innocent person while waiting for the cops?
As for the attack, it doesn't matter if you're a trained mma fighter. If you get hit with one solid punch, u will get knocked down with loss of coordination. GZ might have been dazed by the attacks from Trayvon. In addition, trayvon grabbed GZ's head and banged it against the concrete floor with blood leaking out (as evidenced by multiple photos).
What if your mom, dad, brother was in GZ's position. Would u want them to shoot trayvon or risk of getting killed themselves? Answer truthfully.
So Trayvon was going to kill Zimmerman with his bare hands
1000000000% possible

source: medical background, brothers/friends are doctors/RN and we discussed this issue and they can back up my statement

There are millions of George Zimmermans in this country.

Safe people, white people, don't realize this.

Black people, minorities, live with it on a daily basis.

I had NO idea of that man, I am extremely sorry. I meant in no way to speak of your deceased wife like that, just making a point about assuming things from pictures that you know nothing about (as I have shown).

Don't be sorry.

He's lying.

I see some of you quoting me saying this wasn't Justice.

What is justice? Killing Zimmerman? Death Sentence? Life?

Whether you like it or not, this is justice. Blind and non bias justice, if any of you actually read/followed the facts and evidence of the case you would of not been surprised of this verdict.

The 'boy' had pictures of him wielding a pistol, drugs and well documented texts of his fights in and out of school. This was not yielded to the Zimmerman's defense, and encrypted in a manner for it to be nearly impossible to identify. This is why the IT Chief of the PROSECUTION was fired and now those who were aware of this may face legal charges.

It's just laughable how deluded some of you are. "It's ok to be pictured with drugs/pistols" "My grad. friend with honors has done worse"

Disgusting.

What pictures of drugs and a gun?

And it's funny how certain people will bring up the dead kids past, but never Zimmerman's.

But then they will say I'm not racist.

Back
Top Bottom