R.I.P Trayvon

did u say major metros or inner city? interesting all the cities you picked could be perceived as having higher black populations..

and i havent picked a fight at all you try to defame me talkin about i cannot comprehend when the truth is im seeing through your terrycloth arguments

Tariq Nasheed going IN

I don't listen to him but I watched his video.

He answered a question I had been asking since the beginning around 1.05.34 - of his vid.
Which is why people faithfully and wholeheartedly believed Trayvon attacked GZ even though it wasn't plausible.

He said people bringing up Chicago are trying to do jedi mind tricks :lol:

Last edited:
Nope Martin ran away from Zimmerman to take a different route. Zimmerman cut him off and confronted him

Please look at the maps before you speak

I have looked at the maps. The maps show Trayvon Martin meeting up with George Zimmerman at a location he had already past. Meaning he went back.

You mustve seen the wrong map, Zimmerman clearly cut him off. Martin was running away from him towards his house

View media item 495639

Last edited:
so all violence is a problem but we should focus on black on black crime? is that not a contradiction?

People aren't bringing it up to throw it in your face, people are bringing it up to make a point.

We're mad because a 17 year old kid is dead, murdered correct? A 17 year old "black" (I personally don't like referring to anyone by color but for sake of discussion) kid.

WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER BLACK KIDS THAT GET MURDERED EVERYDAY? WHERE ARE THEIR PROTESTS? SIGNS? MEDIA COVERAGE? WHAT ABOUT THE WHITE KIDS. THE ASIAN KIDS. THE KIDS IN THE MIDDLE EAST BEING BLOWN AWAY BY ******G IEDS AND ROADSIDE BOMBS.
"

That's the point.

You know when you play the "what about this" card, you are calling for apathy

Because you know people only have so many "dambs" they can be concerned about at one time

Yep what does Chicago have to do with this case?

Its like telling the people upset by the Boston terrorist attacks to not be upset about it because there's terrorist attacks all the time in the Middle East :smh:

:x terrible analogy

The Boston attack was a global news story for the reason that America doesnt get attacked that often.

Had domestic terrorist attacks happened everyday or as frequent in this country as it does in Chiraq I mean the Middle East...

The Boston attack wouldn't be as big of a deal because we would be numb to the news of it....

Only time we would cause an uproar would be if a foreign country attacked us....only then would American deaths be unacceptable

Oh look I made an analogy :nerd:

I fail to see how Zimmerman acted in self defense. I'm no lawyer but how does an armed man chasing an unarmed teenager end up in self-defense? Especially when he isnt a police officer and he never reported Martin as breaking into cars or peeping into windows. I think sometimes the simplicity is over looked in this

It's all about trying to distract us and making us feel that we shouldn't care about this.

Chicago is making moves for the better. Things have been set in motion and b/b has gone down since the election of Obama. it is a working process and this can only help itBut good news rarely makes the news
This was in injustice don't tell me I can't be mad about this because you think I'm not mad about Chicago. I can be distraught about both

But you are the same dude that said George was so " soft" so hey

Last edited:
lol like that is going to bring any improvement to the relationship between black and white.

**** improving any type of relationship.
I just don't want my future son to be harassed and physically approached just because he is black and some other black boy stole.

sick.gif
terrible analogy

The Boston attack was a global news story for the reason that America doesnt get attacked that often.

Had domestic terrorist attacks happened everyday or as frequent in this country as it does in Chiraq I mean the Middle East...

The Boston attack wouldn't be as big of a deal because we would be numb to the news of it....

Only time we would cause an uproar would be if a foreign country attacked us....only then would American deaths be unacceptable

Oh look I made an analogy
nerd.gif
Boston :: GZ/TM (member of majority killing memeber of minority)

Chicago:: Middle East (minority killing minority)

if a foregin counrty attacked to be up in arms =  minority member killing majority (i.e. OJ)

Yep what does Chicago have to do with this case?

Its like telling the people upset by the Boston terrorist attacks to not be upset about it because there's terrorist attacks all the time in the Middle East :smh:

:x terrible analogy

Oh look I made an analogy :nerd:

Did you really think about what you wrote?

You unknowingly, basically made my point

I think about it

Hand2hand solved it for you

Last edited:
I fail to see how Zimmerman acted in self defense. I'm no lawyer but how does an armed man chasing an unarmed teenager end up in self-defense? Especially when he isnt a police officer and he never reported Martin as breaking into cars or peeping into windows. I think sometimes the simplicity is over looked in this

Easy.

1. They couldn't prove Zimmerman chased him
2. They couldn't prove Trayvon didn't attack him first
3. Zimmerman's account, while self-serving, did not conflict with the evidence.
The prosecution was down right terrible in that case. That along with the weird laws in Florida is why Zimmerman walked.

Last edited:
Easy.

The prosecution was down right terrible in that case. That along with the weird laws in Florida is why Zimmerman walked.

Zimmerman proved in those tapes he chased him at one point at least.

His account did conflict with the evidence
He said trayvon grabbed his gun, none if trayvons prints were on the gun or holster.

He said said trayvon punched him 25 times while he bled. No trace of trayvon hand or fist.

Him screaming so clearly doesn't account for blood in his mouth and trayvon covering his mouth.( again no blood on his hand)

The position he claimed he was in it would be damn near impossible for trayvon to see the gun let alone reach for it

All of this was presented by the prosecuters they should have gotten a manslaughter conviction.

Cochran could have been the prosecutor and those ladies still would have let that man go.

Easy.

They cant prove he didn't chase him and they can't prove Zimmerman didn't attack or grab him first.

The only thing that can be proved is that he shot an unarmed teenager

Last edited:
How Zimmerman gonna live life outside of his home? People from all races are going to want this mans head. I personally think George should be jailed for 10 years at the very least. However, alot of people are clueless and have no idea what the exact details are. All ignorant folks see this as a racist act and since Trayvon is Black, the African American community already pasts judgement on Trayvon as an upstanding human being. From what I've seen Trayvon has been suspended numerous times from school, involved in fights at school and busted for marijuana. The kid isn't an angel but should be owe'd justice. Zimmermans team did well.

first off, black people should not be generalized.

you FEEL that black people all think one of kind of way and its based off of numerous instanes of the justice system ******** on us.

secondly, if you're going to bring up trayvon's IRRELEVANT past, then you need to bring up zimmerman's past of domestic violence and speaking in code with his wife about the money they received among other things.

trayvon was a child. how many children get suspended from school...?

a child should be killed because they've been suspended "numerous" times? what was this kids gpa anyway, since he was such a "thug?"

:rolleyes

probably had a better gpa than you...

:lol: All am I am saying based on the text messages and reasons for suspensions, I do believe Trayvon may have retaliated with a very forceful manner. GPA jokes was a 2/10 :rolleyes

Zimmerman proved in those tapes he chased him at one point at least.

His account did conflict with the evidence
He said trayvon grabbed his gun, none if trayvons prints were on the gun or holster.

He said said trayvon punched him 25 times while he bled. No trace of trayvon hand or fist.

Him screaming so clearly doesn't account for blood in his mouth and trayvon covering his mouth.( again no blood on his hand)

The position he claimed he was in it would be damn near impossible for trayvon to see the gun let alone reach for it

All of this was presented by the prosecuters they should have gotten a manslaughter conviction.

Cochran could have been the prosecutor and those ladies still would have let that man go.

During that fight, they couldn't prove Zimmerman wasn't defending himself. You gotta remember, in a court of law, you're innocent first...you have to be proven guilty. One "eh, I dunno" from a juror would result in a hung jury or non guilty verdict. The prosecution couldn't prove Zimmerman wasn't defending himself..To be honest, I think that girl that took the stand rail-roaded this whole thing.

Given that Zimmerman is the only witness to what occurred at the end of the phone calls, one either has to put stock in his shifting-with-the-wind account or one has to be skeptical (within a range of views). Any assertion about who initiated hostilities is simply unsupportable, because quite frankly, the only first-hand witness is untrustworthy, IMO. Court took his words as gold & the prosecution didn't do enough to prove it didn't happen the way Zimmerman said it did.

None of us know exactly what happened that night. All we have is Zimmerman's side, and a bunch of conflicting eyewitness accounts that could easily point to either scenario depending on how you look at them.

He had a 3.7 gpa and he was suspended multiple times because he was late to school. Even black men have bad perceptions about other black men smh.

Zimmerman was arrested and charged with crimes of assualt and still gets crowned soft. That is why he won the case not because his team did well, but because Zimmerman is seen as a soft and unthreatening angel while trayvon is seen tough and aggressive thug.

During that fight, they couldn't prove Zimmerman wasn't defending himself. You gotta remember, in a court of law, you're innocent first...you have to be proven guilty. One "eh, I dunno" from a juror would result in a hung jury or non guilty verdict. The prosecution couldn't prove Zimmerman wasn't defending himself..To be honest, I think that girl that took the stand rail-roaded this whole thing.

Given that Zimmerman is the only witness to what occurred at the end of the phone calls, one either has to put stock in his shifting-with-the-wind account or one has to be skeptical (within a range of views). Any assertion about who initiated hostilities is simply unsupportable, because quite frankly, the only first-hand witness is untrustworthy, IMO. Court took his words as gold & the prosecution didn't do enough to prove it didn't happen the way Zimmerman said it did.

None of us know exactly what happened that night. All we have is Zimmerman's side, and a bunch of conflicting eyewitness accounts that could easily point to either scenario depending on how you look at them.

No we can't prove who started it but you said the evidence corroborated with George story and it did not.

We can't prove who started but they proved trayvon never touched that holster or gun.

They proved there no way trayvon covered his bleeding mouth.

The jury didnt want to look at the lies and inconsistencies. They just kept staring at that fight guy across the court and said to themselves" this man is too soft to start a fight"

Rachel didnt lose that trial she wasn't even an eyewitness. Trayvon appearance lost that trial.

Would we have seen this case in the same light if Zimmerman was black? of course not

Im not arguing that...O'Mara out his own mouth said Zimmerman if black would have never been CHARGED ...you really believe that?

Then to go on TV this morning and say you're an advocate and agree with the fact black people are treated unfairly in the country

is pure BS, smugness like that is a spit in he face

Some of you really don't understand what a lawyer truly is

What's the difference between a chameleon and a lawyer? About 400 bucks an hour

S if your 16 and you smoke weed and take pics with your middle finger up, YOU DESERVE TO GET SHOT TO DEATH BY RANDOM PEOPLE.

I get it. He was obviously a dangerous negro who shouldn't have been allowed to exist in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom