R.I.P Trayvon

He wasn't even a certified NW keyword "self appointed" Never signed anything with the state of florida look it up

I'm on my phone but when I get back to a pc I will post it

I get this and believe me theres a lot of wrong that Zimmerman did. I'm just trying to stay on the defense side of the argument here to show you what is going to be brought up. Everything I've pointed out so far is not necessarily my point of view, but how the law will interpret it.

And I believe in Florida their castle law implies that Zimmmerman as a HOA member of said community, he does have the right to question an outsider whether its right or wrong. I could be wrong about this, just something I read.

Florida's laws are all over the place as we are going to see with this trial.

How are they supposed to find a jury in that small community all of whom have ZERO pre-determined conclusions about this case though?!

It isn't even about GZs authority. It's about who initiated the violence and to what extent. If Trayvon really whooped up on GZ, GZ will be found not guilty by reason of self defense. If GZ instigated, provoked, antagonized, etc. TM, he's on the sh** end of the stick.

It isn't even about GZs authority. It's about who initiated the violence and to what extent. If Trayvon really whooped up on GZ, GZ will be found not guilty by reason of self defense. If GZ instigated, provoked, antagonized, etc. TM, he's on the sh** end of the stick.

I honestly don't see how GZ is gonna get off this. He's lied to law enforcement, told diff stories about very key elements of the case regarding TM reaching for his gun and even having it in his hands supposedly...and there's no DNA of Trayvon anywhere on the weapon. His best friend, who is a cop, wrote about what he told him happened which is different than what GZ told law enforcement, so his stories aren't even consistent. That friend (forget his name) is definitely gonna be an important witness for the prosecution here. They both have a right to self defense at the end of the day, and one guy had a gun so I >D at a lot of this. Only way I can see is if the prosecution has their evidence all out of wack and can't seal it a la Casey Anthony tbh..but we'll see

Last edited:
Too many holes in Zimmerman's story and those investigators knew he was lying too.

Him and his wife also lied to the judge already about the money they were getting from donations, if Zimmerman can lie about money - what makes it so hard to believe he wouldn't lie for his freedom??

Zimmerman followed a boy who was doing NOTHING illegal. He called the police and was advised to STOP following Trayvon, but he did so anyways. From everything I've gathered, Zimmerman initiated this whole conflict and Trayvon was doing nothing wrong.

How would you feel if some suspicious guy with a gun was following you?

Zimmerman was getting his *** beat and decided enough was enough and shot the kid point blank.

I hope he spends the rest of his life behind bars.

And even if he gets off and beats this case, his life is ruined.

Regardless of what happens in court, this dude is broke, fat and will never live a normal life again.

One way or another, Zimmerman will pay for what he did to that kid.

Last edited:
I DARE them to let Zimmerman go! I needs me a new tv and some sneakers.

:lol:

Why he even call them if they hold absolutely no weight, I know they aren't the police but what was the point of calling 911 if he was just going to act like them and try to do their job....baffling to me.

View media item 450902

He shouldnt have followed him.

You dont follow potential criminals, you run away from potential criminals its common sense.
He knew he was strapped, so he knew he could handle it and he was not scared.

Last edited:
You're implying that bro to make your point valid. He said OK to someone who holds no legal authority. In fact, as a registered town watch or whatever he was, Zimmerman technically probably holds more weight in the situation than the 911 operator.

The relevance of the 911 call is to show that Zimmerman was not acting in a defensive manner. Pursuing someone is an aggressive act, especially after being told not to do so by the 911 operators. The police are responsible for investigating the issue at this point, not the (self appointed) neighborhood watchman. How does he "technically probably" ( :lol: ) hold more weight in this scenario?

Yeah I don't know what possessed him to follow the kid. It would be one thing if he threw a brick through a car window or stole something off a stoop.

Williams said monitoring crime from afar was an important technique that Florida Neighborhood Watch volunteer George Zimmerman forgot when he shot and killed Trayvon Martin, a teenager said to have been walking suspiciously and wearing a hoodie.
“That guy handled it exactly opposite the way he should have,” Williams said.

http://chronicle.augusta.com/news/c...people-not-neighborhood-watch-duty-police-say

Last edited:
following this closely... as bad as I want Zimmerman to pay for what he did I cant help but think his defense team is well prepared to come up with any and everything to combat the prosecution.

I wish it was cut and dry...but its far from it and thats unfortunate

I really wonder about the jury selection too... .. I hear the questionnaire was pretty tough and they are excluding ppl based off race alone.

http://thegrio.com/2012/03/21/zimmerman-not-a-member-of-recognized-neighborhood-watch-organization/

I'm sure you can find a few other articles pertaining to this issue

But I would like to hear you explain the authority you claim he had again after reading this

and for anybody who still feels 911 dispatch "hold no weight"

Do me a favor call up 911 cuss'em out call them every name in the book and make sure you tell them they have no authority

Then when you return from jail tell us again about the authority they have that "holds no weight" 
laugh.gif

But I would like to hear you explain the authority you claim he had again after reading this

and for anybody who still feels 911 dispatch "hold no weight"

Do me a favor call up 911 cuss'em out call them every name in the book and make sure you tell them they have no authority

Then when you return from jail tell us again about the authority they have that "holds no weight" 
laugh.gif

You just sound silly now. Not even sure if you are being serious with that analogy :lol:

Abusing or pranking an emergency response system is criminal and COMPLETELY different than choosing whether or not to accept the advice of an ER system's operator.

Call 9-1-1 and cuss out an operator: against the law
Go into a burning house to rescue a child, disobeying operator's advice: against the law
Follow an individual through a neighborhood, disobeying operator's advice: S]against the law[/S]

9-1-1 dispatchers aren't lawyers or police.

You just sound silly now. Not even sure if you are being serious with that analogy :lol:

Abusing or pranking an emergency response system is criminal and COMPLETELY different than choosing whether or not to accept the advice of an ER system's operator.

Call 9-1-1 and cuss out an operator: against the law
Go into a burning house to rescue a child, disobeying operator's advice: against the law
Follow an individual through a neighborhood, disobeying operator's advice: S]against the law[/S]

9-1-1 dispatchers aren't lawyers or police.

Neither are neighborhood "self appointed" watchmen

But someone said on this thread neighborhood watch "holds more weight" than 911

I'm not sure if it was you but I dare anybody who thinks that
to challenge the authority you say they don't have

And I bet money you can prank call a neighborhood watchmen and nothing happens

I'm totally serious

You call 911

And I'll call neighborhood watchers let's see who gets locked up faster
Should be me right
If neighborhood watch holds more weight than 911

Correct

God I hope he's convicted and spends the rest of his piece of **** life in jail.

Trayvon is never coming back, in a just world the same would be said for Zimmerman.

And I bet money you can prank call a neighborhood watchmen and nothing happens

I'm totally serious

You call 911

And I'll call neighborhood watchers let's see who gets locked up faster
Should be me right
If neighborhood watch holds more weight than 911

Correct

You are completely missing the point bro. The hell is wrong with you? :lol:

C'mon now. No one said you can prank an ER operator with no repercussions. The "hold no weight" argument was regarding directions they give someone who phones in. Ultimately, they are just giving you plain ol advice, not directing you to do something with the consequence being criminal charges if you don't obey. Again, they are not police. They are simply a middle man.

You are completely missing the point bro. The hell is wrong with you? :lol:

C'mon now. No one said you can prank an ER operator with no repercussions. The "hold no weight" argument was regarding directions they give someone who phones in. Ultimately, they are just giving you plain ol advice, not directing you to do something with the consequence being criminal charges if you don't obey. Again, they are not police. They are simply a middle man.

What the hell is wrong with you you're missing the point

Where in neighboorhood watch laws does it say

Follow suspicious characters

Confront them to detain don't identify yourself

If they resist detainment and your authority kill them

ijs stop the song and dance a ****** would listen to a 911 operator and obey before they respect the authority of neighborhood watchers

I'm not talkn bout what was said I'm talking about who holds more weight neighborhood watch or 911

What the hell is wrong with you you're missing the point

Where in neighboorhood watch laws does it say

Follow suspicious characters

Confront them to detain don't identify yourself

If they resist detainment and your authority kill them

ijs stop the song and dance a ****** would listen to a 911 operator and obey before they respect the authority of neighborhood watchers

I'm not talkn bout what was said I'm talking about who holds more weight neighborhood watch or 911

In what context? They are both middle men for the authorities.

Neither has much authority in this particular instance. GZ wasn't even acting in the role of neighborhood watchman when this occurred so it's completely irrelevant. He was acting on his own behalf.

In what context? They are both middle men for the authorities.

Neither has much authority in this particular instance. GZ wasn't even acting in the role of neighborhood watchman when this occurred so it's completely irrelevant. He was acting on his own behalf.

Exactly not to mention I just posted the article that proves he wasn't even neighborhood watch

So that's lie number 4080

Now when are you going to realize

all I'm trying to show you is GZ is a liar dawg

Why anybody is attempting to believe his constant lies is unheard of

The prosecution rest

It's amazing to me how people try to justify this.

If someone is following you while you're walking down the street, how would you react?

Back
Top Bottom