R.I.P Trayvon

I didn't know Martin calling Zimmerman a "creepy cracka" and Rachel's learning disability became more important than the fact a grown man followed and killed a child.  

West is trying to create this narrative and is making himself look like a idiot because Rachel ain't going for it.  

Welp, all I know is that the origins of Cracker has everything to do with the guy who is holding the whip, at the back of slaves.

There were White Crackers, and Black crackers as well, and Karl The Mailman Malone has been called such by Charles Barkley, even while on TNT.

So now this lawyer is trying to make it racist commentary?

CTFU!
mean.gif

I didn't know Martin calling Zimmerman a "creepy cracka" and Rachel's learning disability became more important than the fact a grown man followed and killed a child.  

West is trying to create this narrative and is making himself look like a idiot because Rachel ain't going for it.  

West is apparently using the "creepy cracker" angle to make it seem like there's a possibility that TM had some sort of agenda and could have possibly initiated the fisticuffs himself.

Is it true that the key witness has lied under oath several times?

I'm not following very closely.

when are they gonna continue court proceedings????? im just tuning in for the day
1:45 pm EST. 
what have i missed so far?????
Thus far Rachel is still being cross-examined by the defense team.  So far, all you missed is Don West running in circles with his questions in an attempt to try and confuse Rachel but she isn't falling for it, for the most part she is sticking to her story.  Particularly in regards to her conversation on the phone with Trayvon moments before he was shot in that Trayvon was walking/running away from George Zimmerman, but Trayvon was being followed and that Travyon was confronted by Zimmerman during the attack. 

Edit--

About 10 minutes or so after the recess began did anyone else see or hear someone with a cell phone taking a photo of a piece of paper on a stand.  I saw it, it was for a brief moment and then NBC blacked the screen out.

Last edited:
Is it true that the key witness has lied under oath several times?

I'm not following very closely.

The only thing that she has admitted to lying about was her age and reasons as to why she didn't go to TM's viewing/funeral. I don't know if that was under oath though. But, she has held true to the story of what she heard over the phone though.

IDC what these CNN "experts say", when a defense attorney has such a weak case that he's debating with a "witness" who wasn't even physically there whether she said "could've" or "could not" you're in some deep crap. 

The DA could look terrible, but the jury, an all-female majority white jury, is ruling at the end of the day and the star witness isn't swaying their opinion for the better.

The State of Florida is probably trying to set up a deal with Zimmerman for a lesser charge behind the scenes, they at least want to try that because it looks like Zimmerman is going to walk. The defense probably won't take the deal tho.

This was a weak case before, it's a weaker case now - under Florida law. What a joke this state is.

The State of Florida is probably trying to set up a deal with Zimmerman for a lesser charge behind the scenes, they at least want to try that because it looks like Zimmerman is going to walk. The defense probably won't take the deal tho.

This was a weak case before, it's a weaker case now - under Florida law. What a joke this state is.
i disagree depending on the remaining witnesses it could be a toss-up

they dont want to hear you though.

Back
Top Bottom