R.I.P Trayvon

i feel like most dudes on here are steady tuned into msnbc and get no different outlooks on the subject
i'm just watching the stream and following this thread. it's sickening that it's gone as far as it has. if this dude walks i hope someone takes matters into their own hands.

pimp.gif

You do not need Myweather accuracy to hit someone in the nose.
laugh.gif
I think he saying this due to the fact that there were no signs of bruising, mars, scars, or scratches no where on his entire face but his nose. Coupled with a guy who was so called squirming and having his mouth covered.

It would take a great deal of accuracy to hit someone who is moving in the exact same spot multiple times without touching no other part of his face.

But GZ himself identified himself as white. So he lying or what?
I identify myself to woman as having a large penis. Am i lying? Of course, I am!
But if a transgender says their a "woman" they can put that their a woman on a driver's license (a legal document), even tho they were born a man and still may have man parts. We as a society for all purposes have to acknowledge them as a woman, if they walk into a woman's locker room we can't have them arrested for being a pervert.

So if GZ identifies himself as white, that's what the heck he is, maybe's he lying, maybe he's not, but on a legal document that's what he defines himself as.

Zimmerman got hit with such a brutal ground and pound but no evidence of such thing found on TM's hands. That alone is one of the biggest red flags in the case.

Hope the jury sees that as well.

roll.gif
this fake *** guy
roll.gif

Also, if you get shot in the lung and heart you aren't saying ANYTHING other than maybe gasp. This story doesn't even make sense.
yea dude having one of those old western type deaths.... He gonna give some long drawn out soliloquy

i feel like most dudes on here are steady tuned into msnbc and get no different outlooks on the subject

What do you mean? Any news station has bias inherently so if I watched Fox all day I hope you aren't insinuating I'd then be getting facts. They've done studies that show people who don't watch news at all have more accurate opinions on matters than people who only watch fox....and I don't even watch msnbc.

All it takes is basic science knowledge of a high school junior to know that this story makes no types of sense. Like this could not have happened, there are rules of physics that GZ and TM didn't magically overcome

i'm just watching the stream and following this thread. it's sickening that it's gone as far as it has. if this dude walks i hope someone takes matters into their own hands.
smh if gz is found not guilty in a court of law why should someone take matters into their own hands

I think he saying this due to the fact that there were no signs of bruising, mars, scars, or scratches no where on his entire face but his nose. Coupled with a guy who was so called squirming and having his mouth covered.

It would take a great deal of accuracy to hit someone who is moving in the exact same spot multiple times without touching no other part of his face.

The Physicians Asst stated in testimony and her documentation that there was bruising around both of his eyes (the day after), which would be consistent with a broken nose, but since there was not xrays taken. She cant clinically say that it was broken.

im sorry but so far the prosecution SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!. Dude is damn near public defender status.

smh if gz is found not guilty in a court of law why should someone take matters into their own hands

They shouldn't... It would however, be ironic because GZ took matters into his own hands when murdering the teenager...

The Physicians Asst stated in testimony and her documentation that there was bruising around both of his eyes (the day after), which would be consistent with a broken nose, but since there was not xrays taken. She cant clinically say that it was broken.
yea but you would get swollen/bruised eyes from a broken nose. But there was no extremities such as black eye, severe bruising on forehead etc.....

Back
Top Bottom