R. Kelly Admits He Asked For His Mother's Hand In Marriage

Son will dead *** show up to school in the sexual predator fresh outta prison for hard time starter kit talking bout some lit and on fleek.

BU4umw5CMAAV2QQ.jpg

"they" saying that about every single black male celeb is annoying. Somehow though I wouldn't put it outside of Robert's frame.

In this case it was Corey Holcomb that put his business out and they're both from Chicago.

Damn Kelly...Outchea looking like the old men at the club trying to fit in...

Dang G. 
mean.gif

All for a Teenie Weenie 19 year old girl.

I knew Kellz had a problem when he was 40+ years old going in the club talking about "im a flirt". It just so happens it was the teen night he was doing it at too.

Last edited:

Let's not forget, kellz loves him some milk and cookies. You know who else loves milk and cookies? Santa Claus, and children

I thought he had graduated to that boy booty... :nerd:

That's what "they" say.

"they" saying that about every single black male celeb is annoying. Somehow though I wouldn't put it outside of Robert's frame.

He's not "weird" he's a serial sexual predator.

She's a gem but dude is scum

When dating a 19 year old means you're now into older women :smh: :lol:

I really hope this dude goes to prison one day.

She looks good. Now he can be a bigger creep with gray facial hair.

Damn Kelly...Outchea looking like the old men at the club trying to fit in...

Dang G. :smh:

All for a Teenie Weenie 19 year old girl.

View media item 2127006

Last edited:
yall are using the wrong term for him. By definition, he is an ephebophile, not a pedophile; there's a difference.
The chicks he was messing with were in mid-to-late puberty, age 15-19. I know people love to judge and cast stones, but pedophile is not the correct term, unless he was messing with elementary school children.

elementary age- pedophilia
middle school age- hebephilia
high school age- ephebophilia

new girl is very pretty. I'm 32 and I'd feel hella weird dating a 19 y/o, but to each his own.

yall are using the wrong term for him. By definition, he is an ephebophile, not a pedophile; there's a difference.
The chicks he was messing with were in mid-to-late puberty, age 15-19. I know people love to judge and cast stones, but pedophile is not the correct term, unless he was messing with elementary school children.

new girl is very pretty. I'm 32 and I'd feel hella weird dating a 19 y/o, but to each his own.

Oh ok,

So in that case, he was a hebephile when he pissed on a 14 year old girl. Good to know, wouldn't want to slander Kells like that

:lol: not defending him, just putting the knowledge out there. he knowns damn well he shouldn't be having sexual relations with teens.

Oh ok,

So in that case, he was a hebephile when he pissed on a 14 year old girl. Good to know, wouldn't want to slander Kells like that

Isn't 14 high school?

I don't give a ****. Favorite R&B artist of all time and I play his **** daily. He's a ****** sicko though.

Somebody give this dumbass ***** a chair.

This is like 1 of the weirdest guys of all time. I rarely use this word but R Kelly is a certified CREEP.

Isn't 14 high school?

I don't give a ****. Favorite R&B artist of all time and I play his **** daily. He's a ****** sicko though.

How you feel knowing you jamming to a ***** singing about ******* girls that are going through puberty?

Hmmm, should I be disgusted when I'm busting down grown *** women? I don't give a ****. Half these artists and celebrities are doing all kinds of drugs, having sex with young kids boys and girls, each other and robbing people. I don't give a ****. Michael Jackson got serious issues too but I still listen to his ****.

She's fine, which is what most men are sexually attracted to, some feel that it trumps all negative traits such as being too young, shallow, immature etc.

Back
Top Bottom