R. Kelly Admits He Asked For His Mother's Hand In Marriage

Sooo your mad your favorite convicted child predator doesn't get enough love?
roll.gif

Sooo your mad your favorite convicted child predator doesn't get enough love?

Last time i checked, SPM wasnt on video wit his johnson out in a lil girls face takin a leak on her. Show me the proof that spm did something, even the person that lied on him came out and said she was forced to lie so the family could get money.

Last time i checked, SPM wasnt on video wit his johnson out in a lil girls face takin a leak on her. Show me the proof that spm did something, even the person that lied on him came out and said she was forced to lie so the family could get money.

On September 25, 2001, Houston police arrested Coy on a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child who was then nine years old, but he was released from county jail after posting bail.[8] The incident occurred on Labor Day weekend that year.[3] A Harris County, Texas jury indicted Coy on December 10, 2001 and added another charge over a 1993 incident when he allegedly impregnated a then-13-year-old girl, who later demanded child support payments from him.[9][10] Two more charges followed in March 2002 for sexual assault of two 14-year-old girls; Coy was held without bail.[11][12] Coy's trial began on May 8, 2002, when the nine-year-old girl's mother testified that the girl left a sleepover because of abuse.[13] The next day, the girl testified that Coy touched her inappropriately when she was sleeping.[14]

Sooooo they all lied?

Show you proof? :rofl: who the **** are you? obviously the judge saw enough proof :rofl:

Dude was CONVICTED.

Stop defending a child molester, you look stupid.

Big age difference but shorty legal and wants to mess with him so can't really say kells doing too much wrong on this one

[quote name="KingKoopa" url="/t/643513/r-kelly-admits-he-asked-for-his-mothers-hand-in-marriage/200_100#post_]
You just sound like you wish Kells smashing a 19 yr old was illegal but it's not.

Because something isn't illegal doesn't mean it's right or justified.

You know this Zik[/quote]
In this case you're not objectively right so that doesn't apply. Seems way more like this is a it aint right cuz I don't like it/it's "creepy" more than this is inherently wrong.

If a 50 yr old dude can bag all the legal age teenagers he can, more power to him. Same for the opposite as far as gender goes.

Last edited:

On September 25, 2001, Houston police arrested Coy on a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child who was then nine years old, but he was released from county jail after posting bail.[8] The incident occurred on Labor Day weekend that year.[3] A Harris County, Texas jury indicted Coy on December 10, 2001 and added another charge over a 1993 incident when he allegedly impregnated a then-13-year-old girl, who later demanded child support payments from him.[9][10] Two more charges followed in March 2002 for sexual assault of two 14-year-old girls; Coy was held without bail.[11][12] Coy's trial began on May 8, 2002, when the nine-year-old girl's mother testified that the girl left a sleepover because of abuse.[13] The next day, the girl testified that Coy touched her inappropriately when she was sleeping.[14]

Sooooo they all lied?

Show you proof? :rofl: who the **** are you? obviously the judge saw enough proof :rofl:

Dude was CONVICTED.

Stop defending a child molester, you look stupid.

:x This is embarassing to defend.

Never been a huge r Kelly fan. Like a few of his songs. I also like one spm song.

I can seperate an artist from they work, I know many people can't. Love the art not the artist. It's a simple concept to me

Last edited:
:lol: funny what you guys use the "law" to back up.
Because something isn't illegal doesn't mean it's right or justified.

You know this Zik
I love young ******* and at 50 I hope be dating a 19 year old. [emoji]128520[/emoji] that's me though. If you believe its wrong, more power to you. These chicks want it, ill give it to them.

Last edited:
I'm 26 and I was tounging down a 19 y/o chick in the club parking lot the other day, idc tho I'm a savage out here [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I love young ******* and at 50 I hope be dating a 19 year old. [emoji]128520[/emoji] that's me though. If you believe its wrong, more power to you. These chicks want it, ill give it to them.

Agreed.

I think Kels is a sicko, and it's not wise for his image to date such a young chick given his past....but he's not really in the wrong here.

If she's of age....play ball. If shorty Kells is dating approached y'all to smash right now...y'all would turn that down and say..."nah", you're legal, but too young? :angry:9@

this ************ has an 18 yr old daughter

this piece of **** has been eyeing his daughters classmates since about 6th grade **** probably been eyeing her too

but hey he can sing right?

None y'all got nieces or little sisters/cousins?

Dudes saying some very questionable things.

My little cousin the same age as ol girl and if she was dating a guy Kellz age my entire fam would be at his neck. Y'all can't make this ok with no type of posturing especially considering son history.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom